Cisco 300-165 Braindumps 2021
Want to know features? Want to lear more about experience? Study . Gat a success with an absolute guarantee to pass Cisco 300-165 (DCII Implementing Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCII)) test on your first attempt.
Online Cisco 300-165 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which three options are CallHome predefined destination profiles that are supported on Cisco NXOS? (Choose three.)
- A. CiscoTAC-1
- B. full-text-destination
- C. pager-xml-destination
- D. short-text-destination
- E. xml-text-destination
- F. pager-json-destination
NEW QUESTION 2
Ethernet interface 1/5 on Cisco Nexus 5548 is connected to Cisco UCS C220 rack server. What is the status of Ethernet 1/5 interface for FCoE functionality?
- A. Interface reset on Ethernet 1/5 is preventing the FCoE connection from coming up
- B. MTU size of 1500 on Ethernet interface 1/5 needs to be changed for FCoE to come UP
- C. Cisco Nexus 5548 needs a layer 3 daughter card for FCoE to come UP on the Ethernet interface 1/5
- D. Ethernet interface 1/5 is operational for FCoE and the status is UP
NEW QUESTION 3
Which task must be done before a zone set takes effect?
- A. Add a member to the zone.
- B. Enter the exit config t command.
- C. Enter the copy running-config startup-config command.
- D. Enter the zoneset activate name <zone-name> vsan <vsan-#> comman
NEW QUESTION 4
Refer to the exhibit.
Which two descriptions of the switch are true? (Choose two)
- A. It shuts down any edge port that receives a BPDU
- B. It shuts down any port that receives a BPDU
- C. If a port in the range of e1/1-24 receives a BPDU, the port is moved to the errdisable state.
- D. It prevents edge devices from sending or receiving BPDUs globally
- E. It prevents edge devices from sending or receiving BPDUs on e1/1-24 only
NEW QUESTION 5
Which command allows a Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switch to receive NTP configuration updates by
using Cisco Fabric Services?
- A. N7k (config) # feature ntp
- B. N7k (config) # ntp distribute
- C. N7k <config) # distribute
- D. N7k (config) # ntp master
Enables the device to receive NTP configuration updates that are distributed through CFS.
NEW QUESTION 6
Which statement is true if password-strength checking is enabled?
- A. Short, easy-to-decipher passwords will be rejected.
- B. The strength of existing passwords will be checked.
- C. Special characters, such as the dollar sign ($) or the percent sign (%), will not be allowed.
- D. Passwords become case-sensitiv
Explanation: If a password is trivial (such as a short, easy-to-decipher password), the cisco NX_OS software will reject your password configuration if password-strength checking is enabled. Be sure to configure a strong password. Passwords are case sensitive.
Reference: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/switches/datacenter/nexus9000/sw/7- x/security/configuration/guide/b_Cisco_Nexus_9000_Series_NXOS_ Security_Configuration_Guide_7x/b_Cisco_Nexus_9000_Series_NXOS_ Security_Configuration_Guide_7x_chapter_01000.pdf
NEW QUESTION 7
Refer to the exhibit.
What is the result when you run the force command?
- A. Port channel mode uses force mode
- B. The command forces the addition of a port to a SAN port channel.
- C. The port is enabled and active.
- D. The command forces the deletion of a port to a SAN port channe
NEW QUESTION 8
Which two functions are enabled when you set up vPC+ at the FabricPath edge? (Choose two.)
- A. the ability to attach Cisco Fabric Extenders in FEX active/active mode
- B. the ability to stop all Layer 3 egress traffic
- C. the ability to attach servers to edge switches with port-channel teaming
- D. the ability to attach additional Classic Ethernet switches in vPC+ mode
NEW QUESTION 9
Refer to the exhibit.
How does Switch 1 route traffic to the Level 2 network?
- A. Switch 1 prefers Switch 2 as the path to the Level 2 network.
- B. Switch 1 load balances traffic destined for Level 2 between Switch 2 and Switch.
- C. Switch 1 sends 75 percent of the traffic destined for Level 2 to Switch 3 and 25 percent to Switch 2.
- D. Switch 1 prefers Switch 3 as the oath to the Level 2 networ
NEW QUESTION 10
Which action limits the maximum number of routes that are allowed in the routing table?
- A. Use a BGP filter.
- B. Use only static routes.
- C. Use the maximum routes command inside address family.
- D. Use a route map to filter route
NEW QUESTION 11
A vPC fails a Type 2 consistency check during implementation. Which result is true?
- A. The interfaces may forward packets using an undesirable path
- B. The vPC algorithm selects a link to deactivate randomly until the condition is resolved
- C. The interfaces are suspended
- D. The link to the secondary vPC is suspended until the condition is resolved
NEW QUESTION 12
Which two actions are required when configuring LISP virtual machine mobility across subnets? (Choose two.)
- A. Filter HSRP hello messages across data centers to create an active-active HSRP setup
- B. Enable proxy ARP on the interfaces that allow virtual machine mobility
- C. Configure different MAC addresses across all the HSRP groups
- D. Ensure that all the HSRP virtual IP addresses are different in the extended LANs
- E. Propagate ARP packets across all the broadcast domains of the data cente
NEW QUESTION 13
Which command activates the port security database for VSAN 1 regardless of conflicts?
- A. port-security commit vsan 1
- B. no port-security auto-learn vsan 1
- C. port-security activate vsan 1 force
- D. port-security database vsan 1
NEW QUESTION 14
Refer to the exhibit,
Which description of the output is true?
- A. The default map-cache limit is used.
- B. PETR is disable
- C. The table output apply to the default VRF
- D. The switch acts as an IPv4 LISP ETR
NEW QUESTION 15
Refer to the exhibit.
What is the maximum IPv6 unicast route memory allocated?
- A. 4 MB
- B. 8 MB
- C. 1024 MB
- D. 1 GB
- E. 5 MB
NEW QUESTION 16
Which statement about enhanced zoning on Cisco Multilayer Director Switches are true?
- A. It allows partial zone set changes to be distributed without having to activate a zone set.
- B. Enhanced zoning is compatible with IVR.
- C. Zone changes can scheduled with a CRON job.
- D. More than one zone set can be active with enhanced zonin
Explanation: Enhanced zoning implements changes to the zoning database and distributes it without reactivation. Distribution of zone sets without activation avoids hardware changes for hard zoning in the switches. Reference: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/switches/datacenter/nexus5500/sw/san_switching/6x/b_5500_SAN_Switching_Config_6x/b_5500_SAN_Switching_Config_602N12_chapter_01001.html#con_1 871274
NEW QUESTION 17
Which two events automatically generate Cisco NX OS checkpoints'? (Choose two)
- A. The license of a feature expires
- B. The NX-OS software is upgraded.
- C. The switch reboots.
- D. An enabled feature is disabled by using the no feature command
- E. A system crash occur
Explanation: The Cisco NX-OS software automatically generates system checkpoints to help you avoid a loss of configuration information. System checkpoints are generated by the following events:
Disabling an enabled feature with the no feature command
Removing an instance of a Layer 3 protocol, such as with the no router bgp command or the no ip pim sparse-mode command
License expiration of a feature Reference:
NEW QUESTION 18
ipv6 access-list MY_ACL
permit tcp 2001:cc1e:aaaa::/64 2001:cc1e:befe:cccc::/64 permit udp 2001:cc1e:bbbb::/64 2001:cc1e:befe:cccc::/64 interface ethernet 1/1
ipv6 address 2001:cc1e:befe:cccc::1/64 ipv6 traffic-filter MY_ACL in
Refer to the exhibit. Only the ACL in the exhibit is applied on a VDC, and only the default VRF is used. In which two scenarios is traffic permitted?
- A. TCP traffic from 2001:cc1e:aaaa::/64 to 2001:cc1e:befe:cccc:abcd/64
- B. GRE traffic from 2001:cc1e:befe:cccc::abcd/64 to 2001:cc1e:aaaa/64
- C. UDP traffic from 2001:cc1e:aaaa::/64 to 2001::cc1e:befe:cccc::abcd/64
- D. GRE traffic from 2001:cc1e:bbbb::/64 to 2001:cc1e:befe:cccc::abcd/64
- E. TCP traffic from 2001:cc1e:bbbb::/64 to 2001:cc1e:befe:cccc:abcd/64
NEW QUESTION 19
Which statement describes what happens if a new EPLD version is released with a new Cisco NX-OS version for a Cisco Nexus switch, but these EPLDs are not upgraded at the same time that NX-OS is upgraded?
- A. Any new hardware or software feature that depends on the updated EPLD image is disabled until upgraded.
- B. Modules that use an updated EPLD image remain offline until the EPLD is upgraded.
- C. The EPLD image version mismatch is detected by the supervisor, which automatically initiates an upgrade.
- D. The Cisco NX-OS upgrade fails as a result of the mismatch between EPLDs and NX-OS version
NEW QUESTION 20
Which information does the show fcns database command display?
- A. FCID
- B. port name
- C. nWWN
- D. interface
Explanation: https://www.cisco.com/c/m/en_us/techdoc/dc/reference/cli/n5k/commands/show-fcnsdatabase. html
Thanks for reading the newest 300-165 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Simply pass 300-165 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.simply-pass.com/Cisco-exam/300-165-dumps.html (286 Q&As Dumps)