Cisco 300-165 Braindumps 2021
We offers . "DCII Implementing Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCII)", also known as 300-165 exam, is a Cisco Certification. This set of posts, Passing the 300-165 exam with , will help you answer those questions. The covers all the knowledge points of the real exam. 100% real and revised by experts!
Online 300-165 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which two options are limitations of NetFlow Version 5? (Choose two.)
- A. no support for IPv6, Layer 2, or MPLS fields
- B. fixed field specifications
- C. excessive network utilization
- D. analyzes all packets on the interface
NEW QUESTION 2
Which option is a restriction of the unified ports on the Cisco UCS 6200 Series Fabric Interconnect when connecting to the unified fabric network?
- A. Direct FC connections are not supported to Cisco MDS switches
- B. The FCoE or Fibre Channel port allocations must be contiguous on the 6200.
- C. 10-G Fibre Channel ports only use SFP+ interfaces.
- D. vPC is not supported on the Ethernet port
Explanation: When you configure the links between the Cisco UCS 2200 Series FEX and a Cisco UCS 6200 series fabric interconnect in fabric port channel mode, the available VIF namespace on the adapter varies depending on where the FEX uplinks are connected to the fabric interconnect ports.
Inside the 6248 fabric interconnect there are six sets of eight contiguous ports, with each set of ports managed by a single chip. When uplinks are connected such that all of the uplinks from an FEX are connected to a set of ports managed by a single chip, Cisco UCS Manager maximizes the number of VIFs used in service profiles deployed on the blades in the chassis. If uplink connections from an IOM are distributed across ports managed by separate chips, the VIF count is decreased.
NEW QUESTION 3
Refer to the exhibit.
Which command configures a static FSPF route from MDS-A to FC ID 123456?
- A. switch(config)# fcroute 0x123456 interface san-port-channel 5 domain 7 vsan 10
- B. switch(config)# fcroute 0x123456 interface san-port-channel 5 domain 3 vsan 10
- C. switch(config)# fcroute 123456 interface fc 1 2 domain 7
- D. switch(config)# fcroute 123456 interface fc 1 1 domain 9
NEW QUESTION 4
Which two options should you consider when you configure a SAN zone set? (Choose two.)
- A. VSANs can be activated by using enhanced zoning.
- B. A SAN zone set consists of one or more SAN zones.
- C. A SAN zone set must be activated manually on all of the fabric nodes.
- D. Only the SAN zone set can be activated simultaneously.
- E. One SAN zone can be the member of only one zone se
NEW QUESTION 5
You are implementing a Cisco Fabric Path network. Which statement accurately describes the VNSegment feature?
- A. The VN-Segment feature must be enabled on all leaf switches.
- B. Up to 16,000 VN segments are supported on a leaf switch.
- C. The VN-Segment feature must be enabled on all switches.
- D. The VN-Segment tag is added to VN-Segment edge port
NEW QUESTION 6
Which LISP component provides connectivity between LISP and non-LISP sites?
- A. a map resolver
- B. a proxy ETR
- C. a proxy ITR
- D. an ALT
NEW QUESTION 7
Which two types of traffic are carried over a vPC peer link when no failure scenarios are present? (Choose two.)
- A. multicast data traffic
- B. unicast data traffic
- C. broadcast data traffic
- D. vPC keep-alive messages
Explanation: The vPC peer link is the link used to synchronize states between the vPC peer devices. The vPC peer link carries control traffic between two vPC switches and also multicast, broadcast data traffic. In some link failure scenarios, it also carries unicast traffic. You should have at least two 10 Gigabit Ethernet interfaces for peer links.
NEW QUESTION 8
Drag and drop the configuration management commands on the left to their correct definitions on the right.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which item represents the process that allows FCoE multihop using T11 standard FC-BB-5?
- A. distributed FCF
- B. FIP proxy
- C. N Port proxy
- D. FIP snooping
Explanation: FIP snooping is used in multi-hop FCoE environments. FIP snooping is a frame inspection method that can be used by FIP snooping capable DCB devices to monitor FIP frames and apply policies based on the information in those frames. This allows for:
Enhanced FCoE security (Prevents FCoE MAC spoofing.) Creates FC point-to-point links within the Ethernet LAN
Allows auto-configuration of ACLs based on name server information read in the FIP frames Reference:
NEW QUESTION 10
Refer to the exhibit.
The configuration belongs to which link?
- A. Link A on Switch2
- B. Link B on Switch2
- C. Link C on Switch4
- D. Link D on Switch4
NEW QUESTION 11
Refer to the exhibit.
This multilayer Cisco Nexus switch had been the active virtual gateway for Group 1 before it became temporarily unavailable. What will happen to GLBP Group 1 when this device becomes available again?
- A. The currently active router remains active.
- B. It depends on the priority value that is configured active on the router.
- C. The Cisco Nexus switch becomes the active virtual gateway after 600 seconds.
- D. It depends on the weighting values that are configured active on the router.
Explanation: GLBP prioritizes gateways to elect an active virtual gateway (AVG). If multiple gateways have the same priority, the gateway with the highest real IP address becomes the AVG. The AVG assigns a virtual MAC address to each member of the GLBP group. Each member is the active virtual forwarder (AVF) for its assigned virtual MAC address, forwarding packets sent to its assigned virtual MAC address.
The AVG also answers Address Resolution Protocol (ARP) requests for the virtual IP address. Load sharing is achieved when the AVG replies to the ARP requests with different virtual MAC addresses. Note: Packets received on a routed port destined for the GLBP virtual IP address terminate on the local router, regardless of whether that router is the active GLBP router or a redundant GLBP router. This termination includes ping and Telnet traffic. Packets received on a Layer 2 (VLAN) interface destined for the GLBP virtual IP address terminate on the active router.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which description of a MAC ACL is true?
- A. It filters based on the DSCP value.
- B. It is applied to egress traffic only.
- C. It is applied when DHCP snooping is enabled.
- D. It is applied to ingress traffic onl
NEW QUESTION 13
During the design of a new Cisco Data Center Network, a customer asked when VM-FEX would be used with Cisco Nexus 1000V Switch. Which scenario is most appropriate?
- A. when a host must utilize a vSwitch and a distributed vSwitch
- B. when using Non-UCS Servers to provide virtualization services with Nexus FEX modules
- C. They are mutually exclusive of each other.
- D. when a Cisco UCS C-Series server requires Cisco Nexus 1000V Switch to provide VM connectivity
NEW QUESTION 14
What is the status of FC interface associated with ethernet 1/5 indicate?
- A. Trunk VSAN 11 is isolated
- B. Inteface vfc 5 is up and running for the assigned VSAN
- C. Trunk VSAN 11 is intializing
- D. VSAN to FC mapping is not working as expected
NEW QUESTION 15
Refer to the exhibit.
You must ensure that the vPC Domain 100 controls the LACP Po1001 link. Which feature do you configure?
- A. peer switch
- B. role priority
- C. system priority
- D. peer gateway
NEW QUESTION 16
Which two Nexus family line cards allow the configuration of features regarding LISP, OTV and MPLS? (Choose two.)
- A. B1
- B. F3
- C. F2
- D. F1
- E. M2
NEW QUESTION 17
Which FCoE component is responsible for the encapsulation and de-encapsulation of Fibre Channel frames in Ethernet?
- A. distributed FCF
- B. FCoE node
- C. FCoE logical endpoint
- D. Fibre Channel forwarder
- E. FCoE forwarder
Explanation: The FCoE Logical Endpoint (FCoE_LEP) is responsible for the encapsulation and deencapsulation functions of the FCoE traffic. FCoE_LEP has the standard Fibre Channel layers, starting with FC-2 and continuing up the Fibre Channel Protocol stack.
https://www.safaribooksonline.com/library/view/ccna-dataQuestions& Answers PDF P-106 center/9780133860429/ch11lev3sec5.html
NEW QUESTION 18
Drag and drop the types of spanning tree ports from the left onto the correct descriptions on the right
Explanation: Edge = edge port interface immediately transitions to the forwarding state Edge trunk = supports 802.1Q to a host immediately
Network = enables Bridge Assurance
Normal = moves through the regular STP transactions
NEW QUESTION 19
Which two statements about implementing Cisco NPV and NPIV on a Cisco Nexus 5000 Series switch are true? (Choose two.)
- A. STP must run inside the FP network.
- B. All VLANs must be in the same mode, CE, or FP.
- C. FP port can join the private and nonprivate VLANs.
- D. Only F and M series modules can run FabricPath.
- E. These require an enhanced Layer 2 license to ru
Explanation: With the Nexus 5x00 switch, FCoE functionality is a licensed feature. After the license is installed, FCoE configuration can be completed.
NEW QUESTION 20
Which command sequence correctly enables Adapter FEX on Nexus 5000 Series Switches?
- A. switch(config)# install feature-set virtualization switch(config)# feature-set virtualization
- B. switch(config)# install feature-set adapter-fex switch(config)# feature-set adapter-fex
- C. switch(config)# install feature-set adapter-fex switch(config)# feature-set virtualization
- D. switch(config)# install feature-set virtualization switch(config)# feature-set adapter-fex
Explanation: install feature-set virtualization : installs the cisco virtual machine feature set on the switch. feature-set virtualization : enables the cisco virtual machine feature on the switch. Reference: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/switches/datacenter/nexus5000/sw/adapterfex/ 513_n1_1/b_Configuring_Cisco_Nexus_5000_Series_AdapterQuestions
& Answers PDF P-100 FEX_rel_5_1_3_N1/b_Configuring_Cisco_Nexus_5000_Series_Adapter- FEX_rel_5_1_3_N1_chapter_010.pdf
100% Valid and Newest Version 300-165 Questions & Answers shared by Certleader, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.certleader.com/300-165-dumps.html (New 286 Q&As)