Cisco 300-360 Dumps 2021
Master the content and be ready for exam day success quickly with this . We guarantee it!We make it a reality and give you real in our Cisco 300-360 braindumps. Latest 100% VALID at below page. You can use our Cisco 300-360 braindumps and pass your exam.
Free 300-360 Demo Online For Microsoft Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
An engineer is performing a predictive wireless design for a medical treatment environment, which requires data and voice services. Which of the following is a requirement for the design?
- A. overlapping -72 dBm coverage from two access points
- B. overlapping -67 dBm coverage from two access points
- C. continuous -67 dBm coverage from one access point
- D. continuous -72 dBm coverage from one access point
NEW QUESTION 2
While performing a Layer 1 passive wireless site survey of a location an engineer detects several instances of low power frequency hopping interference, but cannot physically locate the interfering device or devices. Why is the engineer unable to locate the offending device or devices?
- A. The sources are nearby narrow-beam radar and are sweeping through the facility.
- B. The sources are PAN and are mobile.
- C. The sources are above the ceiling file and transmit intermittently.
- D. The sources are actually high-powered devices and transmit from off the site.
NEW QUESTION 3
Which description of Cisco Centralized Key Management is true?
- A. By caching their credentials, it helps clients save canning time when looking for a new AP to join.
- B. It enable the controller to send directed roam requests to a client in situations when the controller can better service the client on a different AP than the one to which the client is associated.
- C. It allows wireless clients to cache their credentials so that, while they are roaming, they do not need to re-authenticate to the wireless infrastructure.
- D. It allow the wireless infrastructure to cache the credentials, which eliminates the need to conduct a full re-authentication when roaming.
NEW QUESTION 4
A wireless engineer is hired to design a network for six buildings with a WLC in each building to support the access points.
Which type of wireless architecture is being used?
- A. distributed deployment
- B. autonomous deployment
- C. unified deployment
- D. centralized deployment
NEW QUESTION 5
Which three things do you need to consider prior to performing a wireless site survey? (Choose three.)
- A. The time required to acquire any additional infrastructure components.
- B. The time required to survey each potential AP location.
- C. The time required to assess application server locations at the customer facility.
- D. The type of wireless survey tools required to perform the site survey.
- E. The time required to assess customer WLAN density and throughput requirements.
- F. The time required to utilize the design mode in Cisco WCS to prepare a preliminary WLAN design to reduce on-site survey time.
NEW QUESTION 6
You have a multinational customer that would like you to perform a wireless site survey for a new manufacturing facility in Singapore. They have had a local vendor install a point -to- point wireless bridge link between two buildings 1 km apart. The ground between the buildings is flat but because facilities are in the mountains, dense fog is an issue. There is no line of sight issues between the buildings. The link is experiencing errors and throughput issues. Currently the two radios are set to operate at 2.4 GHz and the transmit power is set to 7 dBm with 7 dBm antennas. What do you need to take into consideration when performing the site survey for this link?
- A. Change the radio power to 17 dBm.
- B. Change the radio power to 20 dBm and replace with a 16 dBm antennA.
- C. Change the radio power to 29 dBm.
- D. Change the radio power to 13 dBm.
NEW QUESTION 7
An 802.11n implementation is being discussed. Users are satisfied with the potential 300-450 Mbps throughput of new 802.11n APs. Which three bandwidth requirements are used to calculate per client bandwidth through an 802.11n AP network? (Choose three.)
- A. 450 Mbps throughput is the client max for 5-GHz radio.
- B. Channel bonding on 5 GHz is required for a client to have a 300 Mbps WiFi link.
- C. 300 Mbps throughput is the client max for 2.4-GHz radio.
- D. The remaining bandwidth is divided per device when more clients are connected to one AP.
- E. 100 Mbps Ethernet switch port is a potential bottleneck.
- F. CleanAir helps clear noise for 802.11n channel bonding to work.
NEW QUESTION 8
A user is running a new video conferencing application on their laptop and is being disconnected as they move from one access point to another. Which situation will cause these disconnects?
- A. P2P blocking is denying connections
- B. FT is not supported by all clients
- C. AAA override needs to be enabled
- D. WMM must be changed to disabled
NEW QUESTION 9
You are designing an outdoor mesh network to cover several sports fields. The core of the network is located in a building at the entrance of a sports complex.
Which type of antenna do you use with the RAP for backhaul connectivity?
- A. a 5 GHz, 14-dBi patch antenna
- B. a 5 GHz, 8-dBi omnidirectional antenna
- C. a 2.4 GHz, 14-dBi omnidirectional antenna
- D. a 2.4 GHz, 8-dBi patch antenna
Explanation: The AP1524PS includes three radios: a 2.4 -GHz, a 5.8- GHz, and a 4.9-GHz radio. The 2.4-GHz radio is for client access (non- public safety traffic) and the 4.9-GHz radio is for public safety client access traffic only.
The 5.8-GHz radio can be used as the backhaul for both public safety and non-public safety traffic. https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/wireless/controller/7-6/configuration-guide/b_cg76/b_cg76_chapter_010
NEW QUESTION 10
A customer has determined that a cable run for a low-throughput RF design is not economically feasible to install.
Which two access point modes can alleviate these customer concerns? (Choose two.)
- A. bridge
- B. sniffer
- C. Flex+Bridge
- D. FlexConnect
- E. local
NEW QUESTION 11
After implementing mesh with an IP surveillance camera connected to the LAN port on a RAP, the engineer notices that QoS is not being marked.
In this setup, what device is responsible for marking upstream traffic from the camera?
- A. IP Camera
- B. MAP
- C. RAP
- D. Wireless Controller
- E. First-Hop Router
NEW QUESTION 12
Which tool in the cisco prime infrastructure can you use to identify whether an existing network can support RFID tags?
- A. Site Survey
- B. Planning Mode
- C. Location Readiness
- D. Voice Readiness
NEW QUESTION 13
Which three statements describe WLAN RF interaction with environmental situations? (Choose three.)
- A. Outdoor rain or indoor humidity affects diffraction.
- B. Outdoor rain or indoor humidity affects attenuation.
- C. RF frequency is inversely related to attenuation.
- D. RF frequency is directly related to attenuation.
- E. The human body affects diffusion.
- F. The human body affects attenuation.
NEW QUESTION 14
An engineer would like to calibrate the RF environment to improve accuracy. Which wireless attribute is added to the floor-level calculation by calibrating the floor?
- A. attenuation
- B. TX power
- C. multipath
- D. SNR
NEW QUESTION 15
After enabling global multicast, multicast traffic has been flooding the wired and wireless network. The wireless engineer has been troubleshooting and is attempting to find the source of the traffic. What command will display the multicast traffic source as well as the incoming interface?
- A. show ip mroute
- B. show ip igmp groups
- C. show ip pim neighbor
- D. show ip device tracking all
NEW QUESTION 16
Which three factors must you consider before you deploy APs to a wireless network located in a warehouse? (Choose three.)
- A. conveyor belts
- B. employee schedules
- C. ceiling height
- D. variable inventory quantities
- E. types of walls
- F. deliveries
NEW QUESTION 17
IEEE 802.11r-2008 or fast BSS transition (FT), also called "fast roaming," Which 802.11 standard performs the PTK calculations in advance to enable fast client roaming?
- A. 802.1 11r
- B. 802.1 11i
- C. 802.1 11k
- D. 802 1 11w
Explanation: 802.11 r, which is the IEEE standard for fast roaming, introduces a new concept of roaming where the initial handshake with the new AP is done even before the client roams to the target AP, which is called Fast Transition (FT). The initial handshake allows the client and APs to do the Pairwise Transient Key (PTK) calculation in advance. These PTK keys are applied to the client and AP after the client does the reassociation request or response exchange with new target AP.
P.S. 2passeasy now are offering 100% pass ensure 300-360 dumps! All 300-360 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/300-360/ (168 New Questions)