Approved 300-360 Exam Questions and Answers 2019
We provide in two formats. Download PDF & Practice Tests. Pass Cisco 300-360 Exam quickly & easily. The 300-360 PDF type is available for reading and printing. You can print more and practice many times. With the help of our product and material, you can easily pass the 300-360 exam.
Online Cisco 300-360 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which two modifications to station behaviors were designed in the IEEE 802.11e protocol? (Choose two.)
- A. CFP
- B. HCCA
- C. EDCA
- D. PCF
- E. DCF
NEW QUESTION 2
An engineer must perform a survey where the target client devices range from standard Wi-Fi-equipped laptops, consumer handhelds and tablets, and low power tracking tags limited to 12 mW Tx power. With which setting should the survey AP be configured?
- A. local power 11
- B. local power 5
- C. local power 14
- D. local power 8
NEW QUESTION 3
Which three parameters are used by Cisco Prime Infrastructure to generate heat maps? (Choose three.)
- A. the RSSI prediction model
- B. the AP SNR
- C. the bandwidth utilization
- D. the AP transmit power
- E. the antenna orientation
- F. the number of associated clients
Explanation: An RF heatmap is a graphical representation of RF wireless data where the values taken by variables are represented in maps as colors. The current heatmap is computed based on the RSSI prediction model,
Antenna Orientation, and AP transmit power. https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/net_mgmt/prime/infrastructure/30/user/guide/pi_ug/wireless-maps.html
NEW QUESTION 4
Which three recommendations must be taken into consideration when an engineer is installing a new Voice WLAN? (Choose three.)
- A. Use the Cisco wireless phone site survey client utility.
- B. Use a separate Cisco Wireless Lan Controller.
- C. Enable load balance on voice WLANs.
- D. Maintain -67dBM as a minimal RSSI.
- E. Set data for 2.4 GHz and voice for 5 GHz using separate SSIDs.
- F. Enable lower data rates for 2.4-GHz data WLAN.
NEW QUESTION 5
A network engineer wants the DSCP marking to align with the 802.11e access category video. What will this marking be?
- A. 34
- B. AF31
- C. 4
- D. 5
NEW QUESTION 6
When designing a large, high-availability wireless network, what changes to a mobility- group would create less load on the controllers while maintaining the same mobility messages?
- A. remove unnecessary controllers from the mobility-group to cut down on the controller's messaging load
- B. separate the controllers into different mobility-groups per controller to only send relevant messaging to controllers in different groups
- C. configure mobility-group multicast messaging
- D. configure the controllers into separate RF-Groups from the mobility-groups to cut down on controller processing load
NEW QUESTION 7
Which description of the ideal VoWLAN design is true?
- A. smaller cells with all data rates enabled to ensure that all clients can associate
- B. larger cells with higher data rates enabled and WPA2 to secure voice conversations
- C. smaller cells with higher data rates enabled and admission control enabled through WMM
- D. smaller cells with higher data rates enabled and no overlap to prevent co-channel interference
NEW QUESTION 8
Which type of information should be included in an installation report?
- A. A complete characterization of the external WLAN environment.
- B. The exact number of users the WLAN will support.
- C. Soft copies of configuration for switches, routers, controllers, and location appliances.
- D. A detailed description of the WLAN environment during the post-installation testing, for example, number of people present, furniture, no furniture, and sources of interference present.
NEW QUESTION 9
What is the optimal distance between APs for location services without considering the physical environment?
- A. 10 to 25 feet
- B. 90 to 120 feet
- C. 50 to 70 feet
- D. 80 to 100 feet
NEW QUESTION 10
After the completion of a site survey with Ekahau Site Survey tool, using the default color palette, it is noted that multiple areas are shown as white on the heat map when viewing 5 GHz signal strength datA. What does this indicate about the signal strength?
- A. The area is below the minimum threshold configured on the tool.
- B. The area is below the detectable level and indicates no RF signal.
- C. The area is below -100 dBm at coverage cell edge.
- D. The area is below -67 dBm at coverage cell edge.
NEW QUESTION 11
An engineer receives a digital image scanned from the floor plans of a facility to be surveyed for wireless survey and imported it into Air Magnet Pro. However, the document contains no scale. Which action can the engineer take to most accurately calibrate the size of the floor plan in Air Magnet?
- A. Mark the length of a hallway, then count the ceiling tiles, multiply that number by 2 and enter that value.
- B. Zoom in and mark across a hallway, then count the floor tiles across that hallway and enter that value.
- C. Zoom in and mark a doorway, then size it at 3 feet because most doorways are 36 inches.
- D. Mark the entire longest dimension of the floorplan, then use Google Earth to measure the corresponding outside dimension and enter that value.
NEW QUESTION 12
An engineer is deploying centralized wireless solution with a 5508 controller. What is the most AP licenses that can be supported?
- A. 100
- B. 250
- C. 1000
- D. 500
Explanation: You can order Cisco 5500 Series Controllers with support for 12, 25, 50, 100, 250 or 500 APs as the controller's base capacity. You can add additional AP capacity through capacity adder licenses available at 25, 50, 100 and 250 AP capacities. You can add the capacity adder licenses to any base license in any combination to arrive at the maximum capacity of 500 APs.
NEW QUESTION 13
A network engineer is configuring QoS with a DSCP value of 46. To which queue must the CoS be mapped for priority queuing of the voice frames?
- A. 1
- B. 2
- C. 5
- D. 4
- E. 3
NEW QUESTION 14
A customer is deploying a mesh outdoor wireless network based on FCC standards where spectrum analysis shows significant radar energy propagating throughout the coverage area from a local weather station. Which channel must be excluded from the access points RRM calculation to avoid network disruption due to weather radar activity?
- A. 132
- B. 44
- C. 11
- D. 36
Explanation: Weather radars operate within the 5600- to 5650-MHz band, which means that channels 124 and 128 might be affected, but also channels 120 and 132 might suffer from weather radar activity.
NEW QUESTION 15
A university is in the process of deploying a wireless network in an auditorium that seats 500 students and supports student laptops. Which deployment methodology should the university implement in the auditorium?
- A. Roaming design model
- B. Location design model
- C. High-density design model
- D. Voice design model
NEW QUESTION 16
Refer to the exhibit.
While testing the post-deployment WLAN network, you discover that an AP has been placed in a difficult areA.
The AP cannot be moved easily because of various requirements. The client performance of various Apple and Microsoft operating system-based products does not meet expectations. Which two options can help mitigate the performance issue? (Choose two.)
- A. Add additional APs.
- B. Increase the AP power level to maximum.
- C. Rotate the AP 90 degrees to change antenna polarity.
- D. Replace the AP with an AP and external antennA.
- E. Change the AP location to one that is less RF hostile.
NEW QUESTION 17
A wireless engineer is hired to troubleshoot wireless network issues and discovers that the customer is using 802 11 ac access points with 80 MHz-wide channels in a high-density environment. Which solution addresses are these issues?
- A. Disable RRM on the WLC.
- B. Disable TPC on the WLC
- C. Decrease the channel width.
- D. Increase the minimum data rate supported
100% Valid and Newest Version 300-360 Questions & Answers shared by Certleader, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.certleader.com/300-360-dumps.html (New 168 Q&As)