Accurate 300-360 Exam Dumps 2021
Your success in is our sole target and we develop all our in a way that facilitates the attainment of this target. Not only is our material the best you can find, it is also the most detailed and the most updated. for Cisco 300-360 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy.
Check 300-360 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
What RF phenomenon results from a presence of metallic I-beams, conveyor belts, chain-link fences, and metallic shelves found in a warehousing environment?
- A. scattering
- B. absorption
- C. free path loss
- D. multipath
NEW QUESTION 2
An engineer is assigned to provide wireless coverage in a provincial capital building. Due to the age and historic nature of the building, the ability to run new copper Ethernet cable to desired AP locations is limited. Which requirement should the engineer specify to overcome this restriction?
- A. Deploy access points where the survey indicates and connect them via fiber optic cable, using a media adapter, and locally provide power.
- B. Deploy access points to each phone location converting two spare pairs of copper from the phone line to Ethernet and locally provide power.
- C. Deploy access point devices where limited cable can be run or exists and connect high-gain antennas and increase Tx power to increase cell size.
- D. Deploy RAP where limited cable can be run or exists, and extend coverage using MAP.
NEW QUESTION 3
A wireless engineer is configuring VoWLAN on a WLC.
Which configuration should be implemented on the router or switch that is connected to the WLC?
- A. The interface on the switch or router should trust the CoS settings of the WLC.
- B. The interface on the WLC should mark all packets as EF.
- C. The interface on the switch or router should strip all CoS markings on the IEEE 802.11 header.
- D. The interface must be configured as a Layer 3 interface.
Explanation: We recommend that the QoS policy on the router/switch interfaces connected to the WLC be set to trust the CoS settings of the WLC. This means that the wired network responds to the CoS values controlled by the QoS policy set on the WLC. The WLC does not enforce any policy that changes the WLAN client DSCP values. The WLC policy effects will only be seen in the CoS values associated with the WLAN client traffic.
If the routers and switches connecting to the WLC are set to trust DSCP, then a DSCP policy must be created and maintained on those router and switch interfaces--in addition to the policies applied on the WLC. For more information on WLAN QoS and traffic classification, refer to the Chapter 3, "Voice over WLAN Radio Frequency Design”.
NEW QUESTION 4
An engineer must implement a cabling infrastructure that supports speeds up to 10G, can run a good distance before cable loss, and can support IEEE8.2.11ac speeds. Which infrastructure satisfies these requirements?
- A. CAT 5E cables
- B. CAT 3 cables
- C. CAT 5 cables
- D. CAT 6A cables
NEW QUESTION 5
Which list of characteristics must all controllers in a mobility group have in common based on best practices?
- A. mobility group name, version of controller code, Control and Provisioning of Wireless Access Points mode, ACLs, and WLANs (SSIDs)
- B. mobility domain name, version of controller code, and Control and Provisioning of Wireless Access Points mode
- C. mobility domain name, version of controller code, Control and Provisioning of Wireless Access Points mode, ACLs, and WLANs (SSIDs)
- D. mobility group name, version of controller code, and Control and Provisioning of Wireless Access Points mode
NEW QUESTION 6
A customer is preparing to deploy a wireless network in a stadium and is identifying coverage area requirement for the patrons in suite areas.
Which two attributes are relevant to determining these coverage requirements? (Choose two.)
- A. hours’ d operon
- B. encryption type
- C. authentication type
- D. number of uses
- E. device types
NEW QUESTION 7
Which infrastructure issue needs to be verified and potentially resolved before deploying a centralized 802.11n WLAN?
- A. That all the access layer switches that the 802.11n APs will connect to support 802.3af power.
- B. That all the access layer switches that the 802.11n APs will connect to contain 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports.
- C. The location of application and authentication servers.
- D. The proposed location for the WDS server.
- E. The proposed location for the WCS.
NEW QUESTION 8
When designing a WLAN, AP placement is important. Which option describes how to rank the density of Aps needed to support location services versus data and voice services?
- A. Data services have the lowest density of APs compared to location services, which has the highest density.
- B. Data services have a lower density of APs compared to location services, but more than voice.
- C. Voice services have the highest density of APs over location and data services.
- D. Voice and data services require a higher density of APs than location services.
NEW QUESTION 9
A customer requesting a site survey requires hidden APs, basic data coverage, and guest access in multifloor environment. Which industry vertical best describes this customer?
- A. manufacturing
- B. warehousing
- C. hospitality
- D. health care
NEW QUESTION 10
You must perform a Layer1 survey by using Metageek Chanalyzer on the current operating mode is configured for Cisco CleanAir AP?
- A. Local
- B. SE-connect
- C. Monitor
- D. Sniffer
NEW QUESTION 11
While evaluating a post-installation WLAN deployment, problems are occurring when a client roams from one AP to another. The client bounces back and forth between APs. Which two items can be checked to resolve this issue? (Choose two.)
- A. Check if the roaming settings in the AP are set properly for non-CCX clients
- B. Check the RF levels of the first AP as the client moves toward the second AP
- C. Check the client RSSI and SNR levels for both APs at the roaming point
- D. Simplify 802.1X/EAP by moving from external RADIUS to local authentication
- E. Check that the client roaming parameters are set properly
NEW QUESTION 12
You must optimize an IPv6 wireless design to ensure that RA packets from routers can be trimmed to a minimum frequency that still maintains IPv6 client connectivity. Which configuration do you use?
- A. RA throttling
- B. AAA Override for IPv6 ACLs
- C. IPv6 ACLs
- D. RA guard
NEW QUESTION 13
Which three reasons describe the importance of assessing existing wired infrastructure when designing a new wireless network? (choose three)
- A. determine quality of service
- B. Determine UPS requirement
- C. Determine CAPWAP support
- D. Determine POE requirement
- E. Determine port bandwidth
- F. Determine cable length
NEW QUESTION 14
An engineer is deploying outdoor Cisco Aironet 1500 Series Access Points and wants to protect the network from overvoltage transients.
Which two protection methods must be used? (Choose two)
- A. lightning arrestor
- B. grounding lug
- C. antenna diversity
- D. temperature control
- E. PoE output
NEW QUESTION 15
An engineer is assigned to assist a customer by estimating the number of access points needed to provide voice-grade wireless coverage in a carpeted office space. How many access points should be estimated to cover this space of roughly 38,000 square feet?
- A. 17
- B. 10
- C. 6
- D. 13
Explanation: The rule of thumb coverage plan is 1 AP per 5,000 square feet for data and 1 per 3,000 square feet for voice and location services.
NEW QUESTION 16
You must upgrade a data- based wireless network to support Voice over Wireless. Which RSSI measurement do you use to redesign the wireless network?
- A. -65 dBm
- B. -72 dBm
- C. -75 dBm
- D. -67 dBm
NEW QUESTION 17
You are designing a wireless network to support voice and video applications. The customer is requesting to use the 2.4 Ghz band only because they primarily use 802.11b legacy devices. Which two must be considered? (Choose two.)
- A. Disable the data rates below 11 Mbps and set the rest as supported.
- B. Set the mandatory data rate to 11 Mbps.
- C. Set the mandatory data rate to 12 Mbps.
- D. Disable the data rates below 12 Mbps and set the rest as supported.
- E. Set the mandatory data rate to 5.5 Mbps.
P.S. Easily pass 300-360 Exam with 168 Q&As 2passeasy Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest 2passeasy 300-360 Dumps: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/300-360/ (168 New Questions)