Cisco 300-360 Free Practice Questions 2019
We provide which are the best for clearing 300-360 test, and to get certified by Cisco Designing Cisco Wireless Enterprise Networks. The covers all the knowledge points of the real 300-360 exam. Crack your Cisco 300-360 Exam with latest dumps, guaranteed!
Free 300-360 Demo Online For Microsoft Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which three options are benefits of U-APSD? (Choose three.)
- A. optimized power-save mode periods
- B. increased call capacity
- C. bandwidth reservation
- D. synchronization of the transmission and reception of voice frames
- E. efficient roaming
- F. priority bandwidth and polling
Explanation: Unscheduled automatic power-save delivery (U-APSD) is a feature that has two key benefits:
The primary benefit of U-APSD is that it allows the voice client to synchronize the transmission and reception of voice frames with the AP, thereby allowing the client to go into power-save mode between the
transmission/reception of each voice frame tuple. The WLAN client frame transmission in the access
categories supporting U-APSD triggers the AP to send any data frames queued for that WLAN client in that AC. A U-APSD client remains listening to the AP until it receives a frame from the AP with an end-of-service period (EOSP) bit set. This tells the client that it can now go back into its power-save mode. This triggering mechanism is considered a more efficient use of client power than the regular listening for beacons method, at a period controlled by the delivery traffic indication map (DTIM) interval, because the latency and jitter requirements of voice are such that a WVoIP client would either not be in power-save mode during a call, resulting in reduced talk times, or would use a short DTIM interval, resulting in reduced standby times. The
use of U-APSD allows the use of long DTIM intervals to maximize standby time without sacrificing call quality. The U-APSD feature can be applied individually across access categories, allowing U-APSD can be applied to the voice ACs in the AP, but the other ACs still use the standard power save feature.
The secondary benefit of this feature is increased call capacity. The coupling of transmission buffered data frames from the AP with the triggering data frame from the WLAN client allows the frames from the AP to be sent without the accompanying interframe spacing and random backoff, thereby reducing the contention experience by call.
NEW QUESTION 2
A wireless engineer must improve the roaming performance of the handheld mobile video units. Which feature must be enabled in the controller?
- A. HT
- B. AVC
- C. PMF
- D. FT
NEW QUESTION 3
A wireless engineer is doing a pre-site survey. Which two attributes must match between the site survey and the production clients? (Choose two.)
- A. AP type
- B. radio frequency
- C. mobility patterns
- D. user
- E. exact location
NEW QUESTION 4
You are using Ekahau to plan a wireless network. Which unit of measurement is used by RF obstacles to show RF loss?
- A. db
- B. SNR
- C. dBm
- D. RSSI
NEW QUESTION 5
When conducting a wireless survey at a customer facility, signal attenuation in an area that is surrounded by thick glass walls is noted as 2dB. When configuring Cisco Prime Infrastructure, which obstacle should be placed in a map editor to represent the impact the glass wall will have on the RF signal in the facility?
- A. heavy door
- B. thick wall
- C. glass
- D. light wall
NEW QUESTION 6
When designing and deploying an outdoor mesh network, what is the appropriate RF cell overlap?
- A. 10 percent
- B. 15 percent
- C. 20 percent
- D. 25 percent
- E. Application dependent
NEW QUESTION 7
A customer has restricted the AP and antenna combinations for a design to be limited to one model integrated antenna AP for carpeted spaces and one model external antenna AP, with high gain antennas for industrial, maintenance, or storage areas. When moving between a carpeted area to an industrial area, the engineer forgets to change survey devices and surveys several APs. Which option is the best to reduce the negative impact of the design?
- A. Deploy the specified access points per area type.
- B. Resurvey and adjust the design.
- C. Increase the Tx power on incorrectly surveyed access points.
- D. Deploy unsurveyed access points to the design.
NEW QUESTION 8
An engineer is preparing for an outdoor wireless survey to mesh connect a distant remote building to a connected building. Which two types of antennas are appropriate for this application? (Choose two.)
- A. circular polarized
- B. patch
- C. dish
- D. Yagi
- E. omni
NEW QUESTION 9
Cisco 7925G phones are experiencing intermittent connectivity issues. The wireless survey reveals that the facility has no current coverage holes. The radios on the 2.4GHz channel have all been statically set to power level 1. Which two reasons could explain why the phones are having issues on this wireless network? (Choose two.)
- A. The phones are experiencing excessive co-channel interference.
- B. The phones only operate on the 2.4 GHz band when the power level is above 25 mW.
- C. The phones are not transmitting at the same power levels as the access points.
- D. The phones are experiencing delays of less than 30 ms within their coverage cell.
- E. The phones are receiving greater than -67 dBm RSSI on the 2.4 GHz band.
NEW QUESTION 10
Drag from the left the acceptable minimum cell overlap for data and voice cells for site survey and deployment
17MHZ Voice 30MHZ DATA
NEW QUESTION 11
During a post-deployment survey, the wireless engineer notices that offices in surrounding suites also have wireless networks and the 2.4 Ghz band is highly utilized Which configuration must the engineer make on the wireless network using this new information?
- A. Disable 802.11 b/g data rates.
- B. Enable Band Sect in the WLC
- C. Disable RRM in the WLC.
- D. Enable rogue access point containment.
Explanation: Monitoring Rogue Access Point Alarms
Rogue access point radios are unauthorized access points detected by one or more Cisco lightweight access points. This page displays rogue access point alarms based on the severity you clicked in the Alarm Monitor.
NEW QUESTION 12
An engineer is performing a predictive wireless design for a Parts Distribution Center, which requires data and location services. Which three requirements are inputs to the design? (Choose three.)
- A. access points with directional antennas
- B. continuous -67 dBm coverage from one access point
- C. overlapping -75 dBm coverage from three access points
- D. overlapping -67 dBm coverage from two access points
- E. access points in IPS mode
- F. continuous -72 dBm coverage from one access point
- G. access points in corners and along perimeters
NEW QUESTION 13
The wireless team must configure a new voice SSID for optimized roaming across multiple WLCs with Cisco 7925 phones. Which two WLC settings accomplish this goal? (Choose two.)
- A. Configure AVC profiles on the SSID
- B. Configure mobility groups between WLCs
- C. Use AVC to tag traffic voice traffic as best effort
- D. Use Cisco Centralized Key Management for authentication
- E. Configure AP groups between WLCs
NEW QUESTION 14
A customer recently placed 10 WLCs in a mobility group and now sees a large amount of additional traffic to and from the controller. What setting should be changed to reduce the traffic?
- A. Mobility Multicast Messaging
- B. Mobility Unicast Messaging
- C. Mobility Anchor Keep Alive Count
- D. Mobility Anchor Keep Alive Interval
NEW QUESTION 15
An engineer plugs in a Cisco Aironet 2700 Series Access Point and it is running in low power. Which three power requirements should be verified? (Choose three.)
- A. 802.3ac compliant
- B. 802.3at compliant
- C. AP requires 43 VDC to function in full power.
- D. AIR-PWRINJ3 power injector should be used.
- E. AP requires 57 VDC to function in full power.
- F. AIR-PWRINJ4 power injector should be used.
Explanation: The access point should be powered by any 802.3at compliant device.
The recommended external power supply for the access point is the Cisco AIR-PWR-B power supply. The access point can also be powered by the following optional external power sources:
– Access point power injector (AIR-PWRINJ4)
– Any 802.3af compliant power injector is supported, but in this case the access point will dynamically shift from 3x4 to 3x3.
NEW QUESTION 16
A customer has deployed an N+N redundant wireless infrastructure. In this deployment, the access points have been salt and peppered between controllers. What configuration would be necessary to cut down on the use of mobility tunnels for voice clients?
- A. mobility anchor
- B. KIS based CAC
- C. media session snooping
- D. re-anchor roamed voice clients
NEW QUESTION 17
An engineer is conducting a location readiness test and wants a selected point to be considered location-ready. Which three possible configurations reflect the minimum number of APs needed? (Choose three.)
- A. One AP is resident in each quadrant surrounding the point-in-question
- B. One AP per 1400 s
- C. f
- D. on the map.
- E. Two APs are resident in each quadrant surrounding the point-in-question
- F. our APs are deployed on the floor.
- G. Three APs are within 70 feet (21 meters) of the point-in-question.
- H. Three APs are deployed on the floor.
Explanation: A point in a WLAN deployment is location ready if the following are all determined to be true: At least four access points are deployed on the floor.
At least one access point is found to be resident in each quadrant surrounding the point-in-QUESTION NO:
At least one access point residing in each of at least three of the surrounding quadrants is located within 70 feet of the point-in-QUESTION
P.S. Easily pass 300-360 Exam with 168 Q&As Certleader Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Certleader 300-360 Dumps: https://www.certleader.com/300-360-dumps.html (168 New Questions)