Certified 300-470 Questions Pool 2020
Our pass rate is high to 98.9% and the similarity percentage between our 300-470 study guide and real exam is 90% based on our seven-year educating experience. Do you want achievements in the Cisco 300-470 exam in just one try? I am currently studying for the Cisco 300-470 exam. Latest Cisco 300-470 Test exam practice questions and answers, Try Cisco 300-470 Brain Dumps First.
Free 300-470 Demo Online For Cisco Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
You have been tasked with managing lifecycles for Storage. Which three catalog offerings can be created for storage? (Choose three.)
- A. Creating Datastores
- B. Creating Targets
- C. Creating Initiators
- D. Creating LUNS
- E. Creating Zones
- F. Creating Volumes
NEW QUESTION 2
What is the order of thecommunication path in a typicalthree-tier application?
- A. WebBrowser->AppTier->WebTier->DBTier
- B. WebBrowser->WebTier->AppTier->DBTier
- C. WebTier->WebBrowser->AppTier->DBTier
- D. WebTier->AppTier->DBTier->BackupTier
NEW QUESTION 3
The Application Stack as a service feature is available with which option in the Cisco Prime Service Catalog?
- A. Keynote
- B. Virtual Appliance
- C. Stack Designer
- D. Application Designer
NEW QUESTION 4
Which pool type creates subnets from supernets in Cisco UCS Director?
- A. IP supernet pool policy
- B. static IP pool policy
- C. VLAN pool policy
- D. IP subnet pool policy
NEW QUESTION 5
VXLAN can be leveraged with which protocol for intercloud fabric connectivity?
- A. DTLS
- B. TLS
- C. UDP
- D. TCP
NEW QUESTION 6
How many instances of Cisco UCS Director does the Cisco Prime Service Catalog allow you to integrate while in managed service provider mode?
- A. 1
- B. 2
- C. 5
- D. up to 10
- E. unlimited
NEW QUESTION 7
A cloud administrator has been tasked with ordering a three-tier application container on Cisco Prime Service Catalog 11.0. Which three requirements are necessary to achieve this task? (Choose three.)
- A. Cisco Prime Service Catalog must have Stack Designer.
- B. PSC Container templates are optional.
- C. Heatmust be running.
- D. Puppetmust be installed.
- E. Application Containermust be set up in Cisco UCS Director.
- F. BMA must be installed.
- G. Cisco UCS Director Catalog must be imported into the Cisco Prime Service Catalog.
NEW QUESTION 8
An end user is attempting to log in for the first time to the Cisco Prime Service Catalog to order services. While logging in, the user is not able to see the login page. What could be causing this?
- A. Cookies are enabled in the browser.
- B. The administrator set up single sign-on and provided direct access to the service catalog after the user logged in to the corporate SSO server.
- C. The user must reset the password to have access to the login page.
- D. By default, all users in Cisco Prime Service Catalog do not have access to the login page.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which two attributes are available when creating a security zone for athree-tier template in Cisco VACS? (Choose two.)
- A. virtual machine name
- B. network IP address range
- C. ICMP port
- D. Nexus 9000 eVPN overlay
NEW QUESTION 10
Which two statements are true regarding snapshot and snapshot limitations? (Choose two.)
- A. Resource limitations should be set up in Cisco Prime Service Catalog by user groups to prevent datastore exhaustion.
- B. Powering off a VM in a vCenter will make a snapshot go faster.
- C. A VM in a VDC can be accessed by any user regardless of permissions.
- D. Users can create, revert, and delete snapshots in accordance with the end-user self- service policy by VDC.
NEW QUESTION 11
An administrator has successfully created athree-tier application container. Howwould it be published for user consumption?
- A. Create a catalog of type Service Container.
- B. Add the service pool to the Cisco Prime Service Catalog.
- C. Create an application container template.
- D. Log in to the user portal with the ServiceAdmin account.
- E. Run the Infra Network Inventory Collection Task.
NEW QUESTION 12
When instantiating the Cisco Intercloud Fabric Router, what is the minimum number and type of interfaces required?
- A. one management interface and four subinterfaces
- B. two management interface and two subinterfaces
- C. two management interface and four subinterfaces
- D. one management interface and two subinterfaces
NEW QUESTION 13
In the Cisco Prime Service Catalog, which module allows the application stacks to be designed as a template and published as orderable services in the Cisco Prime Service Catalog storefront?
- A. Stack Designer
- B. Puppet Agent
- C. Service Item Manager
- D. Request Center
- E. Service Catalog
NEW QUESTION 14
A cloud administrator has provisioned Cisco Prime Service Catalog for Cisco UCS Director and Cisco Intercloud Fabric for Business. Where can a user track the status of provisioning and the status of the post-provisioning operations?
- A. Service Designer > Extensions
- B. My Stuff > Open Orders/Complete Orders > Comment and History page
- C. Service Catalog > Manage My Stuff > Completed Orders
- D. Service Catalog > Manage My Stuff > Open Orders
NEW QUESTION 15
Which three statements about storage policy are true? (Choose three.)
- A. To configure a storage policy in Cisco UCS Director, choose Policies > Virtual/Hypervisor Policies > Storage.
- B. The IT administrator can use a virtual storage catalog to customize storage policy, but cannot choose more than one storage policy
- C. To use the storage policy created with additional disk policies, the administrator needs to associate the policy with the VDC.
- D. Storage policy defines resources such as the datastore scope, type of storage, minimum conditions for capacity, latency, and so on.
- E. To configure a storage policy in Cisco UCS Director, choose Storage > Virtual/Hypervisor Policies > Storage Policies.
- F. To use the storage policy created with additional disk policies, the administrator needs to associate the policy with the proper user.
NEW QUESTION 16
You have been tasked with managing Cisco UCS Director Application Containers. What occurs when you power-on an application container?
- A. All the VMs within the container will be configured to their corresponding apps.
- B. All the VMs within the container will be turned on.
- C. All the VMs within the container will be provisioned.
- D. All the VMs within the container will be refreshed and old copies will be deleted.
NEW QUESTION 17
A cloud administrator has been tasked with ordering a bare-metal physical server on Cisco
Prime Service Catalog 11.0. Which two statements are true regarding BMA and the physical server? (Choose two.)
- A. BMA and the physical server must be on the same network that Cisco Prime Service Catalog is on.
- B. BMA and the physical server must be on the same network if no IP helper addresses are in place on every router between BMA and the physical blade.
- C. BMA and the physical server will need to be on the same network upon installation and can later be re-IP after the Cisco Prime Service Catalog is configured.
- D. BMA and the physical server do not have to be on the same network if IP helper addresses are in place on every router between BMA and the physical blade.
NEW QUESTION 18
Whichis a requirement before migrating from the Cisco Intercloud Fabric Cloud to the
- A. Create an application category policy.
- B. Add the resource pool to the default computing policy.
- C. Add a migration policy to the private cloud.
- D. Create a virtual data center in the private cloud as an admin user.
NEW QUESTION 19
A cloud administrator has been tasked with creating snapshots. Which two types of snapshots are available? (Choose two.)
- A. vCenter
- B. network policy
- C. rollback policy
- D. access role
- E. SAN storage
NEW QUESTION 20
An end user is logging in to Cisco Prime Service Catalog to order a VM based on Standard Catalog. After the service has been located, how can this task be achieved?
- A. Click Service Reques
- B. Complete the request for
- C. Click Add to Cart.Place order.
- D. Click Order.Complete the order for
- E. Click Save Cart.Place order.
- F. Click Order.Complete the order for
- G. Click Add to Cart.Place order.
- H. Click Service Reques
- I. Complete the order for
- J. Click Save Cart.Place order.
NEW QUESTION 21
Which three statements are true regarding Cisco VACS and its benefit for cloud deployment? (Choose three.)
- A. Cisco VACS offers easy-to-use templates for rapid provisioning.
- B. Cisco VACS lacks security although it offers intuitive user interface through Cisco UCS Director.
- C. Cisco VACS is a robust container for three-tier or custom application deployment.
- D. CSR benefits up to 10-G/ps throughput with the advent of Cisco VACS support.
- E. CSR benefits up to 40-G/ps throughput with the advent of Cisco VACS support.
- F. Cisco VACS offers acustom application deployment for the Cisco Prime Service Catalog.
NEW QUESTION 22
Which three properties are available in a Cisco UCS Director computing policy when selecting a filter? (Choose three.)
- A. Fiber Channel storage LUNs
- B. number of CPU cores in the host node
- C. Hypervisor version
- D. total memory in the host node
- E. number of available vNICs
- F. local storage
NEW QUESTION 23
Which four predefined tasks are included in Orchestrator? (Choose four.)
- A. SSH Command
- B. Collect Inventory
- C. Telnet Command
- D. Execute Cloupia Script
- E. Notify URL
- F. Email Administration
- G. Putty Command
- H. Order Requisition
NEW QUESTION 24
P.S. Surepassexam now are offering 100% pass ensure 300-470 dumps! All 300-470 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.surepassexam.com/300-470-exam-dumps.html (60 New Questions)