Vivid 412-79v10 Dumps Questions 2021
are updated and are verified by experts. Once you have completely prepared with our you will be ready for the real 412-79v10 exam without a problem. We have . PASSED First attempt! Here What I Did.
Check 412-79v10 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
You are running known exploits against your network to test for possible vulnerabilities. To test the strength of your virus software, you load a test network to mimic your production network. Your software successfully blocks some simple macro and encrypted viruses.
You decide to really test the software by using virus code where the code rewrites itself entirely and the signatures change from child to child, but the functionality stays the same. What type of virus is this that you are testing?
- A. Metamorphic
- B. Oligomorhic
- C. Polymorphic
- D. Transmorphic
NEW QUESTION 2
Mason is footprinting an organization to gather competitive intelligence. He visits the company's website for contact information and telephone numbers but does not find any. He knows the entire staff directory was listed on their website 12 months. How can he find the directory?
- A. Visit Google’s search engine and view the cached copy
- B. Crawl and download the entire website using the Surfoffline tool and save them to his computer
- C. Visit the company's partners’ and customers' website for this information
- D. Use Way Back Machine in Archive.org web site to retrieve the Internet archive
NEW QUESTION 3
Which of the following statements is true about the LM hash?
- A. Disabled in Windows Vista and 7 OSs
- B. Separated into two 8-character strings
- C. Letters are converted to the lowercase
- D. Padded with NULL to 16 characters
NEW QUESTION 4
Which one of the following Snort logger mode commands is associated to run a binary log file through Snort in sniffer mode to dump the packets to the screen?
- A. ./snort -dvr packet.log icmp
- B. ./snort -dev -l ./log
- C. ./snort -dv -r packet.log
- D. ./snort -l ./log –b
NEW QUESTION 5
Which one of the following tools of trade is a commercial shellcode and payload generator written in Python by Dave Aitel?
- A. Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (MBSA)
- B. CORE Impact
- C. Canvas
- D. Network Security Analysis Tool (NSAT)
NEW QUESTION 6
You are a security analyst performing a penetration tests for a company in the Midwest. After some initial reconnaissance, you discover the IP addresses of some Cisco routers used by the company. You type in the following URL that includes the IP address of one of the routers:
After typing in this URL, you are presented with the entire configuration file for that router. What have you discovered?
- A. URL Obfuscation Arbitrary Administrative Access Vulnerability
- B. Cisco IOS Arbitrary Administrative Access Online Vulnerability
- C. HTTP Configuration Arbitrary Administrative Access Vulnerability
- D. HTML Configuration Arbitrary Administrative Access Vulnerability
NEW QUESTION 7
Security auditors determine the use of WAPs on their networks with Nessus vulnerability scanner which identifies the commonly used WAPs.
One of the plug-ins that the Nessus Vulnerability Scanner uses is ID #11026 and is named “Access Point Detection”. This plug-in uses four techniques to identify the presence of a WAP.
Which one of the following techniques is mostly used for uploading new firmware images while upgrading the WAP device?
- A. NMAP TCP/IP fingerprinting
- B. HTTP fingerprinting
- C. FTP fingerprinting
- D. SNMP fingerprinting
NEW QUESTION 8
Which of the following policies helps secure data and protects the privacy of organizational information?
- A. Special-Access Policy
- B. Document retention Policy
- C. Cryptography Policy
- D. Personal Security Policy
NEW QUESTION 9
SQL injection attack consists of insertion or "injection" of either a partial or complete SQL query via the data input or transmitted from the client (browser) to the web application. A successful SQL injection attack can:
i) Read sensitive data from the database
iii) Modify database data (insert/update/delete)
iii) Execute administration operations on the database (such as shutdown the DBMS)
iV) Recover the content of a given file existing on the DBMS file system or write files into the file system
v) Issue commands to the operating system
Pen tester needs to perform various tests to detect SQL injection vulnerability. He has to make a list of all input fields whose values could be used in crafting a SQL query, including the hidden fields of POST requests and then test them separately, trying to interfere with the query and to generate an error.
In which of the following tests is the source code of the application tested in a non-runtime environment to detect the SQL injection vulnerabilities?
- A. Automated Testing
- B. Function Testing
- C. Dynamic Testing
- D. Static Testing
NEW QUESTION 10
What does ICMP Type 3/Code 13 mean?
- A. Host Unreachable
- B. Port Unreachable
- C. Protocol Unreachable
- D. Administratively Blocked
NEW QUESTION 11
Kyle is performing the final testing of an application he developed for the accounting department. His last round of testing is to ensure that the program is as secure as possible. Kyle runs the following command. What is he testing at this point?
int main(int argc, char *argv)
char buffer; if (argc < 2)
fprintf(stderr, "USAGE: %s stringn", argv); return 1;
strcpy(buffer, argv); return 0;
- A. Buffer overflow
- B. Format string bug
- C. Kernal injection
- D. SQL injection
NEW QUESTION 12
Which of the following documents helps in creating a confidential relationship between the pen tester and client to protect critical and confidential information or trade secrets?
- A. Penetration Testing Agreement
- B. Rules of Behavior Agreement
- C. Liability Insurance
- D. Non-Disclosure Agreement
NEW QUESTION 13
What is a difference between host-based intrusion detection systems (HIDS) and network-based intrusion detection systems (NIDS)?
- A. NIDS are usually a more expensive solution to implement compared to HIDS.
- B. Attempts to install Trojans or backdoors cannot be monitored by a HIDS whereas NIDS can monitor and stop such intrusion events.
- C. NIDS are standalone hardware appliances that include network intrusion detection capabilities whereas HIDS consist of software agents installed on individual computers within the system.
- D. HIDS requires less administration and training compared to NIDS.
NEW QUESTION 14
Wireless communication allows networks to extend to places that might otherwise go untouched by the wired networks. When most people say ‘Wireless’ these days, they are referring to one of the 802.11 standards. There are three main 802.11 standards: B, A, and G.
Which one of the following 802.11 types uses DSSS Modulation, splitting the 2.4ghz band into channels?
- A. 802.11b
- B. 802.11g
- C. 802.11-Legacy
- D. 802.11n
NEW QUESTION 15
You just passed your ECSA exam and are about to start your first consulting job running security audits for a financial institution in Los Angeles. The IT manager of the company you will be working for tries to see if you remember your ECSA class. He asks about the methodology you will be using to test the company's network.
How would you answer?
- A. IBM Methodology
- B. LPT Methodology
- C. Google Methodology
- D. Microsoft Methodology
NEW QUESTION 16
Which of the following password hashing algorithms is used in the NTLMv2 authentication mechanism?
- A. AES
- B. DES (ECB mode)
- C. MD5
- D. RC5
NEW QUESTION 17
Which one of the following is a supporting tool for 802.11 (wireless) packet injections, it spoofs 802.11 packets to verify whether the access point is valid or not?
- A. Airsnort
- B. Aircrack
- C. Airpwn
- D. WEPCrack
NEW QUESTION 18
Output modules allow Snort to be much more flexible in the formatting and presentation of output to its users. Snort has 9 output plug-ins that push out data in different formats. Which one of the following output plug-ins allows alert data to be written in a format easily importable to a database?
- A. unified
- B. csv
- C. alert_unixsock
- D. alert_fast
NEW QUESTION 19
As a security analyst you setup a false survey website that will require users to create a username and a strong password. You send the link to all the employees of the company. What information will you be able to gather?
- A. The employees network usernames and passwords
- B. The MAC address of the employees' computers
- C. The IP address of the employees computers
- D. Bank account numbers and the corresponding routing numbers
Thanks for reading the newest 412-79v10 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Certstest 412-79v10 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.certstest.com/dumps/412-79v10/ (201 Q&As Dumps)