Renewal 642-887 Software 2020
Printable of 642-887 exam cost materials and prep for Cisco certification for IT candidates, Real Success Guaranteed with Updated 642-887 pdf dumps vce Materials. 100% PASS Implementing Cisco Service Provider Next-Generation Core Network Services (SPCORE) exam Today!
Online Cisco 642-887 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
You are configuring MPLS LDP in a new network segment and notice that LDP sessions are discovered but no sessions are established. Which issue is preventing the establishment of the LDP neighbors?
- A. The loopback addresses of the label switch routers are unavailable
- B. MPLS labels are not allocated for local routers
- C. IP Cisco Express Forwarding is disabled on the label switch routers
- D. An access link is blocking TCP port 711 on the MPLS routers
NEW QUESTION 2
On PE7 which statement is correct regarding the "traffic-policing" policy-map?
- A. The "traffic-policing" QoS policy is applied to the Gi0/0/0/0 interface in the outbound direction.
- B. The "traffic-policing" QoS policy will police the traffic matched by the "test12" ACL to 3 mbps and will drop all exceeding traffic.
- C. All incoming traffic not matched by the "test12" ACL to the Gi0/0/0/0 interface will be dropped.
- D. The "traffic-policing" QoS policy is using dual rate class-based traffic policing.
#show running-config policy-map
NEW QUESTION 3
Only based on the Cisco IOS XR policy-map configuration exhibit,
which statement is correct?
- A. All DSCP AF41 marked packets will be dropped when the average queue length reaches 12,000 packets.
- B. DSCP AF11 marked packets will be randomly dropped when the average queue length reaches 10,000 packets.
- C. DSCP AF11 and AF41 marked packets are guaranteed a minimum bandwidth of 1 Mb/s.
- D. DSCP AF11 and AF41 marked packets are guaranteed a maximum bandwidth of 1 Mb/s.
NEW QUESTION 4
Refer to the exhibit.
Which result occurs from this configuration?
- A. The tunnel comes up because of the explicit path configuration and disregards all CSPF calculations
- B. If the explicit path becomes unavailable, the tunnel falls back to dynamic routing paths
- C. If the explicit path becomes unavailable, the tunnel fails
- D. The traffic through the tunnel is limited to 65,000 Kbps of bandwidth
NEW QUESTION 5
Refer to the partial Cisco IOS XR configurations exhibit for Router 1 and Router 2.
There are two routers that are connected back to back over the Gigabit Ethernet link. If the "show mpls ldp neighbor" command output on Router 1 does not show LDP peering with Router 2, what could be the possible root cause of the LDP peering problem?
- A. missing interface under OSPF IGP configuration
- B. hello timers mismatch on Router 1 and Router 2
- C. password for LDP session mismatch on Router 1 and Router 2
- D. MPLS LDP session protection is not configured
NEW QUESTION 6
What is an important requirement with MPLS applications like Layer 3 MPLS VPNs?
- A. All the PE routers loopback addresses should be summarized to reduce the number of routing table entries in the core routers.
- B. Targeted hellos are required between all the PE routers.
- C. An end-to-end LSP is required between the PE routers.
- D. The LSPs that are built between the PE routers must be symmetrical (bidirectional).
NEW QUESTION 7
Refer to the exhibit.
IT administrators report packet loss on the critical applications coming with CoS 4. Which option is the appropriate configuration to have a lower drop probability when the packets are processed using
- A. set ip dscp af22
- B. set ip dscp af41
- C. set ip dscp af13
- D. set ip dscp af32
NEW QUESTION 8
An engineer is deploying CB-WRED across the entire core network to enforce the previously deployed CBWFQ and decides to change the WRED default to make it work with DSCP. Which policy-map command enables this new profile on regular Cisco IOS routers?
- A. random-detect
- B. random-detect dscp value
- C. random-detect dscp based
- D. random-detect precedence value
NEW QUESTION 9
How is bandwidth recalculated when utilizing the automatic bandwidth adjustment feature for MPLS TE?
- A. The tunnel’s output average is periodically sampled and then the bandwidth is adjusted to the largestsample obtained during the period, or to the configured maximum
- B. The tunnel’s output is sampled and then the bandwidth is adjusted by a configured percentage until theconfigured maximum value is reached
- C. Ping is used to measure congestion and the bandwidth is adjusted by a configured percentage until the maximum value is reached
- D. Ping is used to measure congestion and the bandwidth is adjusted to either the minimum, average, ormaximum configured bandwidth value
NEW QUESTION 10
Which high-availability feature does not require communication with other peers?
- A. rLFA
- B. MPLS TE FRR
- C. Nonstop Routing
- D. NSF
NEW QUESTION 11
How many labels does an MPLS packet have, with a bottom-of-stack label set to zero?
- A. The packet has no label.
- B. The packet has one label.
- C. The packet may have one or more labels.
- D. The packet has at least two labels.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which three fields must be the same in an IPv6 header to consider different packets on the same flow? (Choose three.)
- A. source port
- B. destination address
- C. destination port
- D. source address
- E. flow label
- F. transport protocol type
NEW QUESTION 13
An LDP session is established between two neighbors. Over which protocol and port number do they maintain their adjacency?
- A. TCP 711
- B. UDP 646
- C. UDP 711
- D. TCP 646
NEW QUESTION 14
An engineer is setting up a routing instance to route the traffic across the back-up tunnel on a deployed Cisco MPLS TE next-hop protection. Which option describes the result?
- A. a static route that points to the link
- B. BGP routes that points to the link
- C. an OSPF or IS-IS instance that explicitly advertises the back-up tunnel
- D. rerouted traffic by the back-up tunnel in the event of link failure
NEW QUESTION 15
A network operations center requests support to configure a Cisco MPLS TE tunnel on a Cisco IOS XR router. Which command sets a specific bandwidth required to the corresponding Cisco MPLS TE tunnel?
- A. rsvpinterface interface-path-id bandwidth bandwidth
- B. interface tunnel-te tunnel_id!bandwidth bandwidth
- C. interface tunnel-te tunnel_id!signaled-bandwidth bandwidth
- D. mpls traffic-engauto-bw collect frequency value!
NEW QUESTION 16
Which three options can an engineer select for a traffic policer in case the traffic rate is less than the conform burst? (Choose three.)
- A. Drop the packet.
- B. Transmit the packet.
- C. Set the CoS value and drop the packet.
- D. Set the DSCP value and drop the packet.
- E. Keep the packet in the buffer.
- F. Set the QoS group and drop the packet.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which two traffic types are recognized by NBAR default configuration settings? (Choose two.)
- A. HTTP URL
- B. Sun RPC
- C. TCP
- D. UDP
- E. HTTPS URL
NEW QUESTION 18
Which message is sent through the desired LSP path by the headend router and is used to determine available resources?
- A. PATH
- B. TENT
- C. RSVP
- D. RESV
NEW QUESTION 19
An engineer deployed a Cisco MPLS TE next-hop protection over a switched environment. While testing the link protection, an excessive IGP delay in the reconvergence time is seen. Which action fixes this issue?
- A. Replace the existing link with a routed back-to back link
- B. Configure object tracking
- C. Set up more aggressive IGP timers
- D. Implements BFD on the link
NEW QUESTION 20
Referring to the Cisco IOS XR show command output exhibit, what are three possible reasons that the GigabitEthernet0/1/0/10 LDP IGP sync status is not ready? (Choose three.)
- A. GigabitEthernet0/1/0/10 is not configured to run LDP.
- B. Graceful restart is not configured on the peer.
- C. The LDP neighbor on GigabitEthernet0/1/0/10 is not up.
- D. The OSPF neighbor on GigabitEthernet0/1/0/10 is not up.
- E. LDP is up on GigabitEthernet0/1/0/10, but no label bindings have been received from the peer.
- F. GigabitEthernet0/1/0/10 is a member link of Bundle-Ether9000.
NEW QUESTION 21
From the PE8 router, how many total prefixes for have an incoming local label assigned (including the imp-null)?
- A. 45
- B. 21
- C. 66
- D. 22
On PE8 issue: show mpls ip binding summary and look at "assigned in labels". That value is the correct answer NOT "learned out label".
NEW QUESTION 22
Which option describes what happens when a labelled packet with a TTL of 1 is received by an LSR?
- A. The packet is forwarded on to the next router where its TTL expires and from where an ICMP "time exceeded" message is generated and routed back to the source.
- B. The packet is dropped and an ICMP "time exceeded" message is IP routed back to the sender.
- C. The packet is dropped and an ICMP "time exceeded" message is label-switched from the expiring router back on a new path toward the source.
- D. The packet is dropped and an ICMP "time exceeded" message is label-switched from the expiring router on the same label switched path toward the destination and then back to the originating source.
- E. The packet is forwarded on to the next router where its TTL expires and from where an ICMP "time exceeded" message is generated and label switched back to the source.
NEW QUESTION 23
When implementing Cisco MPLS TE, the constrained-based path calculations will use which value as the TE cost of each link within the MPLS domain?
- A. By default, it will use the IGP metric, or each link can be assigned a specific value using the admin-weight command.
- B. It can only use the IGP metric as the TE cost.
- C. It will use the interface bandwidth as the TE cost.
- D. Each link must be assigned a TE cost using the metric command.
NEW QUESTION 24
Which QoS technique can be used to protect customer traffic from being dropped by traffic rate limiting performed by the service provider?
- A. LLQ
- B. policing
- C. fair-queue
- D. shaping
NEW QUESTION 25
Which two statements are correct in describing ISP environments that are running IP/MPLS in the core network? (Choose two.)
- A. On the PE routers, each BGP route must use a unique label to reach the BGP next hop.
- B. The BGP next hops point to the PE routers, and only the PE routers are required to run BGP.
- C. A full mesh of IBGP sessions are required between all of the PE and P routers to ensure proper packets forwarding.
- D. The PE and P routers run LDP to learn the labels for reaching the BGP next-hop addresses.
NEW QUESTION 26
100% Valid and Newest Version 642-887 Questions & Answers shared by Certifytools, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.certifytools.com/642-887-exam.html (New 184 Q&As)