Printable 70-414 Study Guides 2021
We offers . "Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure", also known as 70-414 exam, is a Microsoft Certification. This set of posts, Passing the 70-414 exam with , will help you answer those questions. The covers all the knowledge points of the real exam. 100% real and revised by experts!
Free demo questions for Microsoft 70-414 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Your network contains an Active Directory domain named contoso.com. You plan to implement Microsoft System Center 2012.
You need to identify which solution automates the membership of security groups for contoso.com. The solution must use workflows that provide administrators with the ability to approve the addition of members to the security groups.
Which System Center 2012 roles should you identify?
- A. Configuration Manager and Orchestrator
- B. Service Manager and Virtual Machine Manager (VMM)
- C. Orchestrator and Service Manager
- D. Operations Manager and Orchestrator
NEW QUESTION 2
You install the Service Manager Self-Service Portal on a server named CONTOSOSSP1.
Users report that they receive access denied messages when they try to connect to the portal. You must grant users the minimum required permissions.
You need to ensure that all users in the Contoso domain can access the Service Manager Self-Service Portal.
What should you do?
- A. In Active Directory, create a new group named PortalUser
- B. Add the PortalUsers group to the ContosoDomain Users group, and then add the group to the local users group on CONTOSOSSP1.
- C. Using the account that you used to install the Self-Service portal, grant the ContosoDomain Users group Read permissions to the portal.
- D. In Service Manager, create a new user role named PortalUser
- E. Grant the PortalUsers role rights to all catalog items, and then add the ContosoDomain Users Active Directory Domain Services group to the PortalUsers role.
- F. Using the account that you used to install the Self-Serviceportal, grant the ContosoDomain Users group Contribute permissions to the portal.
NEW QUESTION 3
Your network contains a server named Server1 that runs Windows Server 2012. Server1 is configured as a Hyper-V host. Server1 hosts a virtual machine named VM1. VM1 is configured as a file server that runs Windows Server 2012. VM1 connects to a shared storage device by using the iSCSI Initiator.
You need to back up the files and the folders in the shared storage used by VM1. The solution must ensure that open files are included in the backup. What should you do?
- A. From Hyper-V Manager, create a snapshot of VM1.
- B. From Server1, perform a backup by using Windows Server Backup.
- C. From VM1, perform a backup by using Windows Server Backup.
- D. From Microsoft System Center 2012 Virtual Machine Manager (VMM), create a copy of VM1.
Explanation: Backing Up Hyper-V Virtual Machines Using Windows Server Backup
NEW QUESTION 4
Your company, which is named Contoso, Ltd., has offices only in North America. The company has 2,000 users. The network contains an Active Directory domain named contoso.com.
You plan to deploy an Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS) infrastructure and assign certificates to all client computers.
You need to recommend a PKI solution to protect the private key of the root certification authority (CA) from being accessed by external users.
What should you recommend? More than one answer choice may achieve the goal. Select the BEST answer.
- A. An offline standalone root CA and an online enterprise issuing CA
- B. An online enterprise root CA and an online enterprise issuing CA
- C. An offline standalone root CA and an offline enterprise issuing CA
- D. An online enterprise root CA, an online enterprise policy CA, and an online enterprise issuing CA
NEW QUESTION 5
Your network contains an Active Directory domain named contoso.com.
You plan to deploy an Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS) farm that will contain eight federation servers.
You need to identify which technology or technologies must be deployed on the network before you install the federation servers.
Which technology or technologies should you identify? (Each correct answer presents part of the solution. Choose all that apply.)
- A. Network Load Balancing (NLB)
- B. Microsoft Forefront Identity Manager (FIM) 2010
- C. The Windows Internal Database feature
- D. Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- E. The Windows Identity Foundation 3.5 feature
Best practices for deploying a federation server farm. We recommend the following best practices for deploying a federation server in a production environment:
* (A) Use NLB or some other form of clustering to allocate a single IP address for many federation server computers.
* (D) If the AD FS configuration database will be stored in an SQL database, avoid editing the SQL database
from multiple federation servers at the same time.
* If you will be deploying multiple federation servers at the same time or you know that you will be adding more servers to the farm over time, consider creating a server image of an existing federation server in the farm and then installing from that image when you need to create additional federation servers quickly.
* Reserve a static IP address for each federation server in the farm and, depending on your Domain Name System (DNS) configuration, insert an exclusion for each IP address in Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP). Microsoft NLB technology requires that each server that participates in the NLB cluster be assigned a static IP address.
NEW QUESTION 6
You need to automatically restart the appropriate web service on DETCRL01 and CHICRL01 if the web service is stopped.
Solution: You create a recovery task in SCOM and configure it to start the World Wide Web publishing service.
Does this meet the goal?
- A. Yes
- B. No
Explanation: The Internet Information Services (IIS) World Wide Web Publishing Service (W3SVC), sometimes referred to as the WWW Service, manages the HTTP protocol and HTTP performance counters.
The following is a list of the managed entities that are included in this managed entity:
* IIS Web Site
An Internet Information Services (IIS) Web site is a unique collection of Web pages and Web applications that is hosted on an IIS Web server. Web sites have bindings that consist of a port number, an IP address, and an optional host name or names.
* Active Server Pages (ASP) Active Server Pages (ASP)
NEW QUESTION 7
You have a Windows Server 2012 R2 failover cluster that contains four nodes. Each node has four network adapters. The network adapters on each node are configured as shown in the following table.
NIC4 supports Remote Direct Memory Access (RDMA) and Receive Side Scaling (RSS). The cluster networks are configured as shown in the following table.
You need to ensure that ClusterNetwork4 is used for Cluster Shared Volume (CSV) redirected traffic. What should you do?
- A. Set the metric of ClusterNetwork4 to 90,000 and disable SMB Multichannel.
- B. On each server, replace NIC4 with a 1-Gbps network adapter.
- C. Set the metric of ClusterNetwork4 to 30,000 and disable SMB Multichannel.
- D. On each server, enable RDMA on NIC4.
NEW QUESTION 8
This question consists of two statements: One is named Assertion and the other is named Reason. Both of these statements may be true; both may be false; or one may be true, while the other may be false.
To answer this question, you must first evaluate whether each statement is true on its own. If both statements are true, then you must evaluate whether the Reason (the second statement) correctly explains the Assertion (the first statement). You will then select the answer from the list of answer choices that matches your evaluation of the two statements.
You must implement Azure site recovery between the New Delhi and Seattle offices to meet the backup requirements.
Azure site recovery allows replication and failover of virtual machines on host servers that are located in the Virtual Machine Manager cloud.
Evaluate the Assertion and Reason statements and choose the correct answer option.
- A. Both the Assertion and Reason are true, and the Reason is the correct explanation for the Assertion.
- B. Both the Assertion and Reason are true, but the Reason is not the correct explanation for the Assertion.
- C. The Assertion is true, but the Reason is false.
- D. The Assertion is false, but the Reason is true.
- E. Both the Assertion and the Reason are false.
NEW QUESTION 9
Your network contains an Active Directory domain named contoso.com. The domain contains several domain controllers. The domain controllers run either Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2008 R2.
The domain functional level is Windows Server 2008 R2. The forest functional level is Windows Server 2008. The corporate compliance policy states that all items deleted from Active Directory must be recoverable from a Recycle Bin.
You need to recommend changes to the current environment to meet the compliance policy.
Which changes should you recommend? (Each correct answer presents part of the solution. Choose all that apply.)
- A. Raise the forest functional level to Windows Server 2008 R2.
- B. Run the Enable-ADOptionalFeature cmdlet.
- C. Run the New-ADObject cmdlet.
- D. Run the Set-Server cmdlet
- E. Raise the domain functional level to Windows Server 2012.
Explanation: You can enable Active Directory Recycle Bin only if the forest functional level of your environment is set to Windows Server 2008 R2.
B: Enabling Active Directory Recycle Bin
After the forest functional level of your environment is set to Windows Server 2008 R2, you can enable Active Directory Recycle Bin by using the following methods:
/ Enable-ADOptionalFeature Active Directory module cmdlet (This is the recommended method.)
Note: By default, Active Directory Recycle Bin in Windows Server 2008 R2 is disabled.
NEW QUESTION 10
You need to change the HR application server environment. What should you do?
- A. Use Microsoft Virtual Machine Converter 3.0 to convert DAL-APPSERVER2.
- B. Use Virtual Machine Manager to convert DAL-APPSERVER2.
- C. Use Microsoft Virtual Machine Converter 3.0 to convert DAL-APPSERVER1.
- D. Use Virtual Machine Manager to convert DAL-APPSERVER1.
NEW QUESTION 11
Your network contains an Active Directory domain. The domain contains 10 file servers. The file servers connect to a Fibre Channel SAN. You plan to implement 20 Hyper-V hosts in a failover cluster.
The Hyper-V hosts will not have host bus adapters (HBAs).
You need to recommend a solution for the planned implementation that meets the following requirements: The virtual machines must support live migration.
The virtual hard disks (VHDs) must be stored on the file servers.
Which two technologies achieve the goal? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
- A. Cluster Shared Volume (CSV)
- B. An NFS share
- C. Storage pools
- D. SMB 3.0 shares
NEW QUESTION 12
Your network contains an Active Directory domain named contoso.com. You plan to implement Network Load Balancing (NLB).
You need to identify which network services and applications can be load balanced by using NLB. Which services and applications should you identify?
- A. Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Reporting Services
- B. A failover cluster
- C. A DHCP server
- D. A Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Mailbox server
- E. A file server
- F. A Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 front-end Web server
NEW QUESTION 13
Your network contains five servers that run Windows Server 2012 R2.
You install the Hyper-V server role on the servers. You create an external virtual network switch on each server.
You plan to deploy five virtual machines to each Hyper-V server. Each virtual machine will have a virtual network adapter that is connected to the external virtual network switch and that has a VLAN identifier of 1.
Each virtual machine will run Windows Server 2012 R2. All of the virtual machines will run the identical web application.
You plan to install the Network Load Balancing (NLB) feature on each virtual machine and join each virtual machine to an NLB cluster. The cluster will be configured to use unicast only.
You need to ensure that the NLB feature can distribute connections across all of the virtual machines. Solution: From the properties of each virtual machine, you enable MAC address spoofing for the existing
virtual network adapter.
Does this meet the goal?
- A. Yes
- B. No
NEW QUESTION 14
A company has data centers in Seattle and New York. A high-speed link connects the data centers. Each data center runs a virtualization infrastructure that uses Hyper-V Server 2012 and Hyper-V Server 2012 R2. Administrative users from the Seattle and New York offices are members of Active Directory Domain Services groups named SeattleAdmins and NewYorkAdmins, respectively.
You deploy one System Center Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM) in the Seattle data center. You create two private clouds named SeattleCloud and NewYorkCloud in the Seattle and New York data centers, respectively.
You have the following requirements:
Administrators from each data center must be able to manage the virtual machines and services from their location by using a web portal.
Administrators must not apply new resource quotas or change resource quotas.
You must manage public clouds by using the existing SCVMM server.
You must use the minimum permissions required to perform the administrative tasks. You need to configure the environment.
What should you do?
- A. For both the Seattle and New York admin groups, create a User Role and assign it to the Application Administrator profil
- B. Add the Seattle and New York private clouds to the corresponding User Role.
- C. For both the Seattle and New York admin groups, create a User Role and assign it to the Tennant Administrator profil
- D. Add the Seattle and New York private clouds to the corresponding User Role.
- E. Add both SeattleAdmins and NewYorkAdmins to the Local Administrators group of each Hyper-V host in Seattle and New York, respectively.
- F. Add both SeattleAdmins and NewYorkAdmins to the Local Administrators group of the SCVMM server.
Explanation: Members of the Application Administrator (Self-Service User) ole can create, deploy, and manage their own virtual machines and services by using the VMM console or a Web portal.
NEW QUESTION 15
Your network contains an Active Directory domain named contoso.com. The network has an Active Directory
Certificate Services (AD CS) infrastructure.
You need to issue a certificate to users to meet the following requirements:
Ensure that the users can encrypt files by using Encrypting File System (EFS).
Ensure that all of the users reenroll for their certificate every six months.
Solution: You create a copy of the User certificate template, and then you modify the extensions of the copy. Does this meet the goal?
- A. Yes
- B. No
NEW QUESTION 16
Your network contains two clusters. The clusters are configured as shown in the following table.
All of the servers in both of the clusters run Windows Server 2012. You need to plan the application of Windows updates to the nodes in the cluster.
What should you include in the plan? More than one answer choice may achieve the goal. Select the BEST answer.
- A. Cluster-Aware Updating (CAU) self-updating and downloaded updates from Windows Server Update Services (WSUS)
- B. Microsoft System Center 2012 Service Manager integrated with Windows Server Update Service (WSUS)
- C. A manual application of Windows updates on all of the cluster node
- D. Microsoft System Center 2012 Configuration Manager integrated with Windows Server Update Service (WSUS)
P.S. Certifytools now are offering 100% pass ensure 70-414 dumps! All 70-414 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.certifytools.com/70-414-exam.html (270 New Questions)