Approved 70-463 Dumps 2019
We provide 70 463 dumps in two formats. Download PDF & Practice Tests. Pass Microsoft 70-463 Exam quickly & easily. The 70-463 PDF type is available for reading and printing. You can print more and practice many times. With the help of our 70 463 pdf product and material, you can easily pass the 70-463 exam.
Online 70-463 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
You are developing a SQL Server Integration Service (SSIS) package. The package loads a customer dimension table by using a data flow task.
Changes to the customer attributes must be tracked over time.
You need to produce a checksum value to identify the rows that have changed since the last Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) process execution. You need to use the least amount of development effort to achieve this goal.
Which transformation should you use? (To answer, select the appropriate transformation in the answer area.)
NEW QUESTION 2
Which of the following statements are true? (Choose all that apply.)
- A. An SSIS package can contain one or more SSDT solutions, each performing a specific data management operation.
- B. An SSIS project can contain one or more SSIS packages.
- C. An SSIS project can contain exactly one SSIS package.
- D. SSIS packages contain programmatic logic used in data movements and data transformation operations.
NEW QUESTION 3
You are designing a data warehouse that uses SQL Server 2012.
The data warehouse contains a table named factSales that stores product sales. The table has a clustered index on the primary key, four foreign keys to dimension tables, and an aggregate column for sales totals. All key columns use the int data type and the aggregate column uses the money data type.
You need to increase the speed of data retrieval from the factSales table. Which index type should you add to the table?
- A. Clustered
- B. Semantic search
- C. Nonclustered
- D. XML
NEW QUESTION 4
You are developing a SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) package that imports data into a data
warehouse. You are developing the part of the SSIS package that populates the ProjectDates dimension table.
The business key of the ProjectDates table is the ProjectName column. The business user has given you the dimensional attribute behavior for each of the four columns in the ProjectDates table:
• ExpectedStartDate - New values should be tracked over time.
• ActualStartDate - New values should not be accepted.
• ExpectedEndDate - New values should replace existing values.
• ActualEndDate - New values should be tracked over time. You use the SSIS Slowly Changing Dimension Transformation.
You must configure the Change Type value for each source column.
Which settings should you select? (To answer, select the appropriate setting or settings in the answer area. Each Change Type may be used once, more than once, or not at all.)
NEW QUESTION 5
You have a data warehouse that contains all of the sales data for your company.
You need to design a SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) package that reports the average value for the one of the columns in a data flow.
What should you add to the package?
- A. Data profiling tasks that have a Column Null profile.
- B. Data profiling tasks that have Column value Distribution Profile.
- C. Data Profiling tasks that have Column Statistics profile.
- D. the Data Mining Query tas
NEW QUESTION 6
You are designing a SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) solution. The solution will contain an SSIS project that includes several SSIS packages. Each SSIS package will define the same connection managers and variables.
You have the following requirements:
• Ensure that the deployment model supports changing the content of connection
strings by using parameters at execution time.
• Ensure that the deployment model automatically starts from calls to the catalog.start_execution stored procedure in the SSISDB database.
• Maximize performance at execution time.
• Minimize development effort.
You need to design a solution that meets the requirements.
What should you do? (More than one answer choice may achieve the goal. Select the BEST answer.)
- A. Use a project deployment mode
- B. Modify connection manager properties to use project parameter
- C. Ensure that the SSISDB database is created.
- D. Use a project deployment mode
- E. Configure connections in an XML configuration file referenced by an environment variable that corresponds to the SQL Server environment of each SSIS package.
- F. Use a package deployment mode
- G. Use a SQL Server package configuration with a common filte
- H. Change the contents of the SSIS Configurations table at runtime.
- I. Use a package deployment mode
- J. Save each SSIS package to a file share that can be accessed from all environments.
NEW QUESTION 7
You are developing a SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) package that imports data into a data warehouse hosted on SQL Azure.
The package uses a Foreach container to process text files found in a folder. The package must be deployed to a single server by using the Project Deployment model.
Multiple SQL Server Agent jobs call the package. Each job is executed on a different schedule. Each job passes a different folder path to the package.
You need to configure the package to accept the folder path from each job. Which package configuration should you use?
- A. .dtsConfig file
- B. Registry Entry
- C. Environment Variable
- D. Parent Package Variable
- E. XML Configuration File
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms345179.aspx http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms141708.aspx http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/hh213214.aspx http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/hh213296.aspx http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/hh213293.aspx
NEW QUESTION 8
A new SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) project is deployed to the SSIS catalog.
To troubleshoot some data issues, you must output the data streaming through several data flows into text files for further analysis. You have the list of data flow package paths and identification strings of the various task components that must be analyzed.
You need to create these output files with the least amount of administrative and development effort.
Which three stored procedures should you execute in sequence? (To answer, move the appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.)
Explanation: Ref: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-gb/library/hh230989(v=sql.110).aspx
NEW QUESTION 9
You are designing a data warehouse for a software distribution business that stores sales by software title. It stores sales targets by software category. Software titles are classified into subcategories and
categories. Each software title is included in only a single software subcategory, and each subcategory is included in only a single category. The data warehouse will be a data source for an Analysis Services cube.
The data warehouse contains two fact tables: factSales, used to record daily sales by software title
factTarget, used to record the monthly sales targets by software category
Reports must be developed against the warehouse that reports sales by software title, category and subcategory, and sales targets.
You need to design the software title dimension. The solution should use as few tables as possible while supporting all the requirements.
What should you do?
- A. Create three software tables, dimSoftware, dimSoftwareCategory, and dimSoftwareSubcategory and a fourth bridge table that joins software titles to their appropriate category and subcategory table records with foreign key constraint
- B. Direct the cube developer to use key granularity attributes.
- C. Create three software tables, dimSoftware, dimSoftwareCategory, and dimSoftwareSubcategor
- D. Connect factSales to all three tables and connect factTarget to dimSoftwareCategory with foreign key constraint
- E. Direct the cube developer to use key granularity attributes.
- F. Create one table, dimSoftware, which contains Software Detail, Category, and Subcategory column
- G. Connect factSales to dimSoftware with a foreign key constrain
- H. Direct the cube developer to use a non-key granularity attribute for factTarget.
- I. Create two tables, dimSoftware and dimSoftwareCategor
- J. Connect factSales to dimSoftware and factTarget to dimSoftwareCategory with foreign key constraint
- K. Direct the cube developer to use key granularity attributes.
NEW QUESTION 10
You develop a SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) package that imports SQL Azure data into a data warehouse every night.
The SQL Azure data contains many misspellings and variations of abbreviations. To import the data, a developer used the Fuzzy Lookup transformation to choose the closest-matching string from a reference table of allowed values. The number of rows in the reference table is very large.
If no acceptable match is found, the Fuzzy Lookup transformation passes a null value. The current setting for the Fuzzy Lookup similarity threshold is 0.50.
Many values are incorrectly matched.
You need to ensure that more accurate matches are made by the Fuzzy Lookup transformation without degrading performance.
What should you do?
- A. Decrease the maximum number of matches per lookup.
- B. Change the similarity threshold to 0.55.
- C. Change the Exhaustive property to True.
- D. Increase the maximum number of matches per lookup.
Explanation: Reference: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms137786.aspx
NEW QUESTION 11
You are developing a SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) package.
The package uses custom functionality that accesses a SQL Server database. The custom functionality must be implemented by using Language Integrated Query (LINQ).
You need to ensure that the LINQ code can be debugged at design time.
What should you select from the SSIS Toolbox? (To answer, drag the appropriate item to the correct location in the answer area.)
NEW QUESTION 12
You administer a Microsoft SQL Server 2012 server that has SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) installed.
You plan to deploy new SSIS packages to the server. The SSIS packages use the Project Deployment Model together with parameters and Integration Services environment variables.
You need to configure the SQL Server environment to support these packages. What should you do?
- A. Create SSIS configuration files for the packages.
- B. Create an Integration Services catalog.
- C. Install Data Quality Services.
- D. Install Master Data service
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/hh479588.aspx http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/hh213290.aspx http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/hh213373.aspx
NEW QUESTION 13
You are designing a SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) data flow to load sales transactions from a source system into a data warehouse hosted on Windows Azure SQL Database. One of the columns in the data source is named ProductCode.
Some of the data to be loaded will reference products that need special processing logic in the data flow.
You need to enable separate processing streams for a subset of rows based on the source product code.
Which Data Flow transformation should you use?
- A. Multicast
- B. Conditional Split
- C. Script Task
- D. Data Conversion
Explanation: We use Conditional Split to split the source data into separate processing streams.
A Script Component (Script Component is the answer to another version of this question) could be used but this is not the same as a Script Task.
NEW QUESTION 14
You are creating a SQL Server Master Data Services (MDS) model for a company.
The source data for the company is stored in a single table that contains the manager-to-subordinate relationships.
You need to create a hierarchy representing the organizational structure of the company. Which hierarchy type should you use?
- A. Natural
- B. Explicit
- C. Parent
- D. Recursive
Explanation: Reference: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ff487006.aspx Reference: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee633747.aspx Reference: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee633759.aspx
NEW QUESTION 15
You need to extract data from a table in a SQL Server 2012 database. What connection manager types can you use? (Choose all that apply.)
- A. An ODBC connection manager
- B. An OLE DB connection manager
- C. A File connection manager
- D. An ADO.NET connection manager
https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms141013(v=sql.110).aspx https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sql/integration-services/data-flow/extract-data-by-using-theodbc- source
NEW QUESTION 16
You are designing an enterprise star schema that will consolidate data from three independent data marts. One of the data marts is hosted on SQL Azure.
Most of the dimensions have the same structure and content. However, the geography dimension is slightly different in each data mart.
You need to design a consolidated dimensional structure that will be easy to maintain while ensuring that all dimensional data from the three original solutions is represented.
What should you do?
- A. Create a conformed dimension for the geography dimension.
- B. Implement change tracking.
- C. Create a degenerate dimension for the geography dimension.
- D. Create a Type 2 slowly changing dimension for the geography dimensio
NEW QUESTION 17
You are implementing a SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) package that imports Microsoft Excel workbook data into a Windows Azure SQL Database database. The package has been deployed to a production server that runs Windows Server 2008 R2 and SQL Server 2012.
The package fails when executed on the production server.
You need to ensure that the package can load the Excel workbook data without errors. You need to use the least amount of administrative effort to achieve this goal.
What should you do?
- A. Create a custom SSIS source component that encapsulates the 32-bit driver and compile it in 64- bit mode.
- B. Install a 64-bit ACE driver and execute the package by using the 64-bit run-time option.
- C. Execute the package by using the 32-bit run-time option.
- D. Replace the SSIS Excel source with a SSIS Flat File source.
Explanation: * See step 3 below.
To publish an Excel worksheet to Azure SQL Database, your package will contain a Data Flow Task, Excel Source task, and ADO NET Destination.
1) Create an SSIS project.
2) Drop a Data Flow Task onto the Control Flow design surface, and double click the Data Flow Task.
3) Drop an Excel Source onto the Data Flow design surface.
Note When using the Excel Source task on a 64-bit machine, set Run64BitRuntime to False.
Not D: The Flat File source reads data from a text file. The text file can be in delimited, fixed width, or mixed format.
NEW QUESTION 18
You are developing a SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) package.
The package uses a data flow task to source data from a SQL Server database for loading into a dimension table in a data warehouse.
You need to create a separate data flow path for data that has been modified since it was last processed.
Which data flow components should you use to identify modified data? (Each correct answer presents a complete solution. Choose all that apply.)
- A. Multicast
- B. Data Conversion
- C. Lookup
- D. Slowly Changing Dimension
- E. Aggregate
Explanation: A: The transformation that distributes data sets to multiple outputs. The transformation that distributes data sets to multiple outputs. C: Lookup Transformation
The transformation that looks up values in a reference table using an exact match. Note:
* SQL Server Integration Services provides three different types of data flow components: sources, transformations, and destinations. Sources extract data from data stores such as tables and views in relational databases, files, and Analysis Services databases. Transformations modify, summarize, and clean dat
A. Destinations load data into data stores or create in-memory datasets. Incorrect:
Not B: Data Conversion Transformation
The transformation that converts the data type of a column to a different data type. Not D: Slowly Changing Dimension Transformation
The transformation that configures the updating of a slowly changing dimension.
Not E: The Aggregate transformation applies aggregate functions, such as Average, to column values and copies the results to the transformation output. Besides aggregate functions, the transformation provides the GROUP BY clause, which you can use to specify groups to aggregate across.
P.S. Easily pass 70-463 Exam with 270 Q&As Surepassexam Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Surepassexam 70-463 Dumps: https://www.surepassexam.com/70-463-exam-dumps.html (270 New Questions)