Microsoft 70-463 Braindumps 2019
We provide 70 463 dumps in two formats. Download PDF & Practice Tests. Pass Microsoft 70-463 Exam quickly & easily. The 70-463 PDF type is available for reading and printing. You can print more and practice many times. With the help of our 70 463 training kit pdf product and material, you can easily pass the 70-463 exam.
Free demo questions for Microsoft 70-463 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
You develop a SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) package in a project by using the Project Deployment Model. It is regularly executed within a multi-step SQL Server Agent job.
You make changes to the package that should improve performance.
You need to establish if there is a trend in the durations of the next 10 successful executions of the package. You need to use the least amount of administrative effort to achieve this goal.
What should you do?
- A. After 10 executions, view the job history for the SQL Server Agent job.
- B. After 10 executions, in SQL Server Management Studio, view the Execution Performance subsection of the All Executions report for the project.
- C. Enable logging to the Application Event Log in the package control flow for the OnInformation even
- D. After 10 executions, view the Application Event Log.
- E. Enable logging to an XML file in the package control flow for the OnPostExecute even
- F. After 10 executions, view the XML file.
Explanation: The All Executions Report displays a summary of all Integration Services executions that have been performed on the server. There can be multiple executions of the sample package. Unlike the
Integration Services Dashboard report, you can configure the All Executions report to show executions that have started during a range of dates. The dates can span multiple days, months, or years.
The report displays the following sections of information.
Shows the current filter applied to the report, such as the Start time range.
* Execution Information
Shows the start time, end time, and duration for each package execution.You can view a list of the parameter values that were used with a package execution, such as values that were passed to a child package using the Execute Package task.
NEW QUESTION 2
You are developing a SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) package to load data into a SQL Server 2012 database.
The name of the target instance is passed to the package via an Environment variable.
The Environment variable provides the server name to the Project parameter named ServerName. The OLE DB Project Connection Manager has been parameterized.
You need to configure the Connection Manager property to accept the parameter.
Which property and parameter should you use? (To answer, configure the appropriate option or options in the dialog box in the answer area.)
NEW QUESTION 3
You are designing a data warehouse with two fact tables. The first table contains sales per month and the second table contains orders per day.
Referential integrity must be enforced declaratively.
You need to design a solution that can join a single time dimension to both fact tables. What should you do?
- A. Create a view on the sales table.
- B. Partition the fact tables by day.
- C. Create a surrogate key for the time dimension.
- D. Change the level of granularity in both fact tables to be the sam
NEW QUESTION 4
A part of your data consolidation process involves extracting data from Excel workbooks. Occasionally, the data contains errors that cannot be corrected automatically.
How can you handle this problem by using SSIS?
- A. Redirect the failed data flow task to an External Process task, open the problematic Excel file in Excel, and prompt the user to correct the file before continuing the data consolidation process.
- B. Redirect the failed data flow task to a File System task that moves the erroneous file to a dedicated location where an information worker can correct it later.
- C. If the error cannot be corrected automatically, there is no way for SSIS to continue with the automated data consolidation process.
- D. None of the answers above are correc
- E. Due to Excel's strict data validation rules, an Excel file cannot ever contain erroneous data.
NEW QUESTION 5
You are the administrator of a server that hosts Data Quality Server for a large retail company. The server had a hardware failure during business hours.
You need to restore the server that hosts Data Quality Server to another server. You have a recent backup of all the required databases.
What should you do? (Each correct answer presents part of the solution. Choose all that apply.)
- A. Restore the DQS_MAIN, DQS_PROJECTS, and DQS_STAGING_DATA databases to another server as soon as possible.
- B. Execute the DQS_MAIN.internal_core.RestoreDQDatabases stored procedure with the appropriate parameter.
- C. Restore only the DQS_MAIN and DQS_STAGING_DATA databases to another server as soon as possible.
- D. Execute the DQS_MAIN.internal_core.InitServer stored procedure with the appropriate parameter.
Explanation: Steps to restore DQS Databases: Restore DQS_MAIN database.
Restore the DQS_PROJECTS database. Restore the DQS_STAGING_DATA database.
In Object Explorer, right-click the server, and then click New Query.
In the Query Editor window, copy the following SQL statements, and replace <PASSWORD> with the password that you provided during the DQS installation for the database master key:
USE [DQS_MAIN] GO
EXECUTE [internal_core].[RestoreDQDatabases] '<PASSWORD>' GO
Press F5 to execute the statements. Check the Results pane to verify that the statements have executed successfully.
* Backup and restore of SQL Server databases are common operations that database administrators perform for preventing loss of data in a case of disaster by recovering data from the backup databases. Data Quality Server is primarily implemented by two SQL Server databases: DQS_MAIN
and DQS_PROJECTS. The backup and restore procedures of the Data Quality Services (DQS) databases are similar to any other SQL Server databases.
NEW QUESTION 6
You develop a SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) package that imports Windows Azure SQL Database data into a data warehouse every night.
The Windows Azure SQL Database data contains many misspellings and variations of abbreviations. To import the data, a developer used the Fuzzy Lookup transformation to choose the closestmatching string from a reference table of allowed values. The number of rows in the reference table
is very large.
If no acceptable match is found, the Fuzzy Lookup transformation passes a null value. The current setting for the Fuzzy Lookup similarity threshold is 0.50.
Many values are incorrectly matched.
You need to ensure that more accurate matches are made by the Fuzzy Lookup transformation without degrading performance.
What should you do?
- A. Change the similarity threshold to 0.40.
- B. Decrease the maximum number of matches per lookup.
- C. Change the similarity threshold to 0.85.
- D. Increase the maximum number of matches per lookup.
Explanation: * Similarity threshold
Set the similarity threshold at the component level by using the slider. The closer the value is to 1, the closer the resemblance of the lookup value to the source value must be to qualify as a match. Increasing the threshold can improve the speed of matching since fewer candidate records need to be considered.
NEW QUESTION 7
You are developing a SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) package to implement an incremental data load strategy. The package reads rows from a source system and compares them to rows in a destination system. New rows will be inserted and changed rows will be updated.
You have used a Lookup transformation and a Conditional Split transformation. The Lookup transformation joins the source and destination table on the business key, and includes all columns from the destination table in the data flow output. The Conditional Split transformation inspects the destination columns and directs data flow to either insert new records or update existing records. You need to configure the Lookup transformation to ensure that all records flow to the Conditional Split transformation, regardless of whether the rows match an existing row in the destination table. Which setting should you select? (To answer, select the appropriate option in the answer area.)
NEW QUESTION 8
You are implementing a SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) 2012 package that loads data from various flat files and a Windows Azure SQL Database database.
Daily transactions must be loaded into a staging database. All the SSIS tasks will use the CurrentDate variable as the transaction date.
You need to set the CurrentDate variable to the date stored in a control table of the Windows Azure SQL Database database when the package starts. You need to achieve this goal by using the least amount of development effort.
What should you use to set the variable?
- A. an Expression task
- B. an Execute SQL task
- C. a Script component
- D. a Script task
NEW QUESTION 9
You have Master Data Services (MDS) in a SQL Server deployment. You need to deploy a model that contains data to the MDS repository. What should you use?
- A. the Model Deployment Wizard
- B. the MDSModelDeploy tool
- C. the Master Data Services Configuration Manager tool
- D. the Integration Services Deployment Wizard
NEW QUESTION 10
You deploy a server that has SQL Server installed.
You deploy a SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) package to the server.
You need to automate the execution of the package. The solution must ensure that you receive a notification if the package to execute.
In which order should you perform all the actions?
NEW QUESTION 11
You are developing a SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) package to load data into a SQL Server table on Server
- A. The package includes a data flow and is executed on Server
- B. The destination table has its own identity column.The destination data load has the following requirements: The identity values from the source table must be use
- C. Default constraints on the destination table must be ignore
- D. Batch size must be 100,000 rows.You need to add a destination and configure it to meet the requirement
- E. Which destination should you use?
- F. OLE DB Destination with Fast Load
- G. SQL Server Destination
- H. ADO NET Destination without Bulk Insert
- I. ADO NET Destination with Bulk Insert
- J. OLE DB Destination without Fast Load
Explanation: Reference: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms141237.aspx Reference: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms139821.aspx Reference: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms141095.aspx
NEW QUESTION 12
You maintain a SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) package. The package was developed by using
SQL Server 2008 Business Intelligence Development Studio (BIDS). The package includes custom scripts that must be upgraded.
You need to upgrade the package to SQL Server 2012. Which tool should you use?
- A. SQL Server Integration Services Deployment Wizard
- B. SQL Server Configuration Manager
- C. SSIS Upgrade Wizard in SQL Server Management Studio
- D. SSIS Upgrade Wizard in SQL Server 2008 BIDS
Explanation: You can upgrade packages that were created in earlier versions of Integration Services to the Integration Services format that SQL Server 2012 uses. SQL Server provides the SSIS Package Upgrade Wizard to help in this process. Because you can configure the wizard to backup up your original packages, you can continue to use the original packages if you experience upgrade difficulties.
You can run the SSIS Package Upgrade Wizard from SQL Server Data Tools (SSDT), from SQL Server Management Studio, or at the command prompt.
* When you upgrade an instance of SQL Server 2005 or SQL Server 2008 to the current release of SQL Server, your existing SQL Server 2008 Integration Services (SSIS) packages are not automatically upgraded to the package format that the current release SQL Server Integration Services uses. You
will have to select an upgrade method and manually upgrade your packages.
NEW QUESTION 13
You have a SQL server integration Services (SSIS) package named package1. You discover that the Data Flow task for Package1 runs slower than expected. You need to reduce the amount of time required to run the Data Flow task. Which two actions should you perform? (Select Two)
- A. Configure the package to run by using the CallerInfo option.
- B. Modify the DefaultBufferSize package setting.
- C. Modify the ForceExecutionResult Package setting.
- D. Modify the DefaultBufferMaxRows package setting.
- E. Configure the package to run by using MaxConcurrent optio
NEW QUESTION 14
Which statements best describe SQL Server Development Tools (SSDT)? (Choose all that apply.)
- A. SSDT is an extension of the SQL Server Management Studio that can be used to create SSIS packages by means of a special wizard.
- B. SSDT is a special edition of the SQL Server Management Studio, designed to provide an improved userexperience to developers who are not particularly familiar with database administration.
- C. SSDT is a special edition of Visual Studio, distributed with SQL Server 2012, providing a rich databasedevelopment tool set.
- D. SSDT is a new service in SQL Server 2012 that can be used to perform SQL Server maintenance tasks,such as data movements and similar data management processe
NEW QUESTION 15
Your company uses a proprietary encryption algorithm to secure sensitive dat
- A. A custom cryptographic assembly was developed in Microsoft .NET and is used in several applications.A SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) package is importing data into a Windows Azure SQL Database databas
- B. Some of the data must be encrypted with the proprietary encryption algorith
- C. You need to design the implementation strategy to meet the requirements while minimizing development and deployment effort and maximizing data flow performance.What should you do?
- D. Create a SQL Common Language Runtime (SQLCLR) function that uses the custom assembly to encrypt the data, deploy it in the Windows Azure SQL Database database, and use it when inserting data.
- E. Use an SSIS Script transformation that uses the custom assembly to encrypt the data when inserting it.
- F. Create a SQL Common Language Runtime (SQLCLR) stored procedure that uses the custom assembly to encrypt the data, deploy it in the Windows Azure SQL Database database, and use it when inserting data.
- G. Use an SSIS Script task that uses the custom assembly to encrypt the data when inserting i
NEW QUESTION 16
You are troubleshooting an existing SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) package. On several
occasions, the package execution does not finish and no data seems to have been transferred. You need to ensure that package logging occurs. Your solution must minimize deployment and development efforts.
What should you do?
- A. Run the dtutil command to deploy the package to the SSIS catalog and store the configuration in SQL Server.
- B. Use an msi file to deploy the package on the server.
- C. Open a command prompt and execute the package by using the SQL Log provider and running the dtexecui.exe utility.
- D. Create a reusable custom logging component and use it in the SSIS project.
- E. Open a command prompt and run the dtutil /copy command.
- F. Configure the SSIS solution to use the Project Deployment Model.
- G. Add an OnError event handler to the SSIS project.
- H. Open a command prompt and run the gacutil command.
- I. Open a command prompt and run the dtexec /dumperror /conn command.
- J. Open a command prompt and run the dtexec /rep /conn command.
- K. Configure the output of a component in the package data flow to use a data ta
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms141212.aspx http://www.mssqltips.com/sqlservertip/2450/ssis-package-deployment-model-in-sql-server-2012- part-1-of-2/
NEW QUESTION 17
You are designing a SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) data flow to load sales transactions from a source system into a data warehouse hosted on Windows Azure SQL Database. One of the columns in the data source is named ProductCode.
Some of the data to be loaded will reference products that need special processing logic in the data flow.
You need to enable separate processing streams for a subset of rows based on the source product code.
Which Data Flow transformation should you use?
- A. Multicast
- B. Conditional Split
- C. Destination Assistant
- D. Script Task
Explanation: We use Conditional Split to split the source data into separate processing streams.
A Script Component (Script Component is the answer to another version of this question) could be used but this is not the same as a Script Task.
NEW QUESTION 18
You are designing a package control flow. The package moves sales order data from a SQL Azure transactional database to an on-premise reporting database. The package will run several times a day, while new sales orders are being added to the transactional database. The current design of the package control flow is shown in the answer area. (Click the Exhibit button.)
The Insert New Orders Data Flow task must meet the following requirements:
• Usage of the tempdb database should not be impacted.
• Concurrency should be maximized, while only reading committed transactions.
• If the task fails, only that task needs to be rolled back.
You need to configure the Insert New Orders Data Flow task to meet the requirements.
How should you configure the transaction properties? (To answer, select the appropriate setting or settings in the answer area.)
Explanation: IsolationLevel = ReadCommited.
TransactionOption = Required
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms137690.aspx http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms137749.aspx http://msdn.microsoft.com/enus/ library/microsoft.sqlserver.dts.runtime.dtscontainer.isolationlevel.aspx http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms173763.aspx
Recommend!! Get the Full 70-463 dumps in VCE and PDF From Surepassexam, Welcome to Download: https://www.surepassexam.com/70-463-exam-dumps.html (New 270 Q&As Version)