Highest Quality 70-463 Study Guides 2019
Your success in 70 463 dumps is our sole target and we develop all our 70 463 training kit pdf in a way that facilitates the attainment of this target. Not only is our 70 463 training kit pdf material the best you can find, it is also the most detailed and the most updated. 70 463 dumps for Microsoft 70-463 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy.
Check 70-463 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
You are developing a SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) package to load data into a Windows Azure SQL Database database. The package consists of several data flow tasks.
The package has the following auditing requirements:
If a data flow task fails, a Transact-SQL (T-SQL) script must be executed.
The T-SQL script must be executed only once per data flow task that fails, regardless of the nature of the error.
You need to ensure that auditing is configured to meet these requirements. What should you do?
- A. Use an event handler for OnError for the package.
- B. Use an event handler for OnError for each data flow task.
- C. Use an event handler for OnTaskFailed for the package.
- D. View the job history for the SQL Server Agent job.
- E. View the All Messages subsection of the All Executions report for the package.
- F. Store the System::SourceID variable in the custom log table.
- G. Store the System::ServerExecutionID variable in the custom log table.
- H. Store the System::ExecutionInstanceGUID variable in the custom log table.
- I. Enable the SSIS log provider for SQL Server for OnError in the package control flow.
- J. Enable the SSIS log provider for SQL Server for OnTaskFailed in the package control flow.
- K. Deploy the project by using dtutil.exe with the /COPY DTS option.
- L. Deploy the project by using dtutil.exe with the /COPY SQL option.
- M. Deploy the .ispac file by using the Integration Services Deployment Wizard.
- N. Create a SQL Server Agent job to execute the SSISDB.catalog.va!idate_project stored procedure.
- O. Create a SQL Server Agent job to execute the SSISDB.catalog.validate_package stored procedure.
- P. Create a SQL Server Agent job to execute theSSISDB.catalog.create_execution and SSISDB.catalog.start_execution stored procedures.
- Q. Create a table to store error informatio
- R. Create an error output on each data flow destination that writes OnTaskFailed event text to the table.
NEW QUESTION 2
You are designing an extract, transform, and load (ETL) solution that loads data into dimension tables. The ETL process involves many transformation steps.
You need to ensure that the design can provide:
Auditing information for compliance and business user acceptance
Tracking and unique identification of records for troubleshooting and error correction What should you do?
- A. Create a SQL Common Language Runtime (SQLCLR) component that records all transformation steps in a Microsoft SharePoint list.
- B. Create a version control repository for the transformation steps in Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- C. Develop a custom data lineage solution.
- D. Develop a Data Quality Services (DQS) solutio
NEW QUESTION 3
You are developing a SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) package to insert new data into a data mart. The package uses a Lookup transformation to find matches between the source and destination.
The data flow has the following requirements:
• New rows must be inserted.
• Lookup failures must be written to a flat file.
In the Lookup transformation, the setting for rows with no matching entries is set to Redirect rows to no match output. You need to configure the package to direct data into the correct destinations.
How should you design the data flow outputs? (To answer, drag the appropriate transformation from the list of answer options to the correct location in the answer area.)
Explanation: Records that have no match in the destination are new records and so should be inserted. Any errors should be recorded in the flat file.
NEW QUESTION 4
You are developing a SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) package.
The package contains several tasks that must repeat until an expression evaluates to FALSE. You need to add and configure a container to enable this design.
Which three actions should you perform in sequence? (To answer, move the appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order,)
Explanation: Box 1: Open the Control Flow designer of the package.
Box 2: Add and edit a For Loop container.
Box 3: Configure the EvalExpression property. Note:
* You create the control flow in a package by using the control flow designer.
Integration Services includes three types of containers that you can use in a control flow.
/ Foreach Loop container
/ For Loop container
/ Sequence container
* For Loop Container
The For Loop container defines a repeating control flow in a package. The loop implementation is similar to the For looping structure in programming languages. In each repeat of the loop, the For Loop container evaluates an expression and repeats its workflow until the expression evaluates to False.
The For Loop container uses the following elements to define the loop:
/ An optional initialization expression that assigns values to the loop counters.
/ An evaluation expression that contains the expression used to test whether the loop should stop or continue.
/ An optional iteration expression that increments or decrements the loop counter.
NEW QUESTION 5
You deploy a server that has SQL Server installed.
You deploy a SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) package to the server.
You need to automate the execution of the package. The solution must ensure that you receive a notification if the package fails to execute.
In which order should you perform all the actions? To answer, move all of the actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.
NOTE: More than one order of answer choices is correct. You will receive credit for any of the correct orders you select.
Here are the steps: References:
NEW QUESTION 6
You are developing a data flow transformation to merge two data sources. One source contains product data and the other source contains data about the country in which the product was manufactured. Both data sources contain a two-character CountryCode column and both use SQL Server. Both data sources contain an ORDER BY clause to sort the data by the CountryCode column in ascending order.
You use a Merge Join transformation to join the data.
You need to ensure that the Merge Join transformation works correctly without additional transformations. What should you do? (Each answer presents a part of the solution. Choose all that
- A. set the appropriate SortKeyPosition properties on the data sources.
- B. set the ValidateExternalMetaData property on the Merge Join transformation to True.
- C. set the IsSorted property on both data sources.
- D. Set the MaxBuffersPerlnput property on the Merge Join transformation to 2.
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms141775.aspx http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms137653.aspx http://siddhumehta.blogspot.com/2009/05/validateexternalmetadata-property.html http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms135950.aspx
NEW QUESTION 7
You manage a SQL Server Master Data Services (MDS) environment.
A new application requires access to the product data that is available in the MDS repository.
You need to design a solution that gives the application access to the product data with the least amount of development effort.
What should you do?
- A. Create a Subscription View in MDS.
- B. Access the product entity tables in the MDS database directly.
- C. Use SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) to extract the data and put it in a staging database.
- D. Use change data capture on the product entity table
NEW QUESTION 8
You are designing a SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) data flow to load sales transactions from a source system into a data warehouse hosted on Windows Azure SQL Database. One of the columns in the data source is named ProductCode.
Some of the data to be loaded will reference products that need special processing logic in the data flow.
You need to enable separate processing streams for a subset of rows based on the source product code.
Which Data Flow transformation should you use?
- A. Script Component
- B. Audit
- C. Destination Assistant
- D. Data Conversion
Explanation: The Script component can be used as a source, a transformation, or a destination. This component supports one input and multiple outputs. Depending on how the component is used, it supports either an input or outputs or both. The script is invoked by every row in the input or output.
If used as a source, the Script component supports multiple outputs.
If used as a transformation, the Script component supports one input and multiple outputs. If used as a destination, the Script component supports one input.
NEW QUESTION 9
A SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) package was deployed two weeks ago with the Project Deployment Model.
Sometimes the package is started as part of a multistep SQL job. At other times, the package is started manually by a database administrator by using the Object Explorer in SQL Server Management Studio.
You need to identify the authenticated user responsible for starting the package each time it executes.
How can you find this information?
- A. In the SSISDB.[catalog], query the .[executions] view.
- B. In the SSISDB.[catalog] , query the [event_messages] view.
- C. In SQL Server Management Studio, view the SQL Agent Job History.
- D. In SQL Server Management Studio, view the SQL Agent Error Log.
- E. In SQL Server Management Studio, view the SQL Server Lo
NEW QUESTION 10
You are designing a data warehouse with two fact tables. The first table contains sales per month and the second table contains orders per day.
Referential integrity must be enforced declaratively.
You need to design a solution that can join a single time dimension to both fact tables. What should you do?
- A. Join the two fact tables.
- B. Merge the fact tables.
- C. Change the level of granularity in both fact tables to be the same.
- D. Partition the fact tables by da
NEW QUESTION 11
You are the Master Data Services (MDS) administrator at your company.
An existing user must be denied access to a certain hierarchy node for an existing model. You need to configure the user's permissions.
Which user management menu item should you select? (To answer, configure the appropriate option or options in the dialog box in the answer area.)
NEW QUESTION 12
You are installing the Data Quality Server component of Data Quality Services.
You need to provision the hardware and install the software for the server that runs the Data Quality Server.
You must ensure that the minimum Data Quality Server prerequisites are met. What should you do?
- A. Install Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 SP1 or later.
- B. Install SQL Server 2012 Database Engine.
- C. Make sure the server has at least 4 GB of RAM.
- D. Install Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 Standard Edition.
Explanation: Data Quality Server Minimum System Requirements
* SQL Server 2012 Database Engine.
* Memory (RAM): Minimum: 2 GB Recommended: 4 GB or more
Note: SQL Server Data Quality Services (DQS) is a new feature in SQL Server 2012 that contains the following two components: Data Quality Server and Data Quality Client.
NEW QUESTION 13
You are developing a SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) package.
You use a Data Profiling task to examine the data from a source system. You need to establish: The minimum and maximum dates for the datetime columns in the source data
The minimum, maximum, and average values for numeric columns in the source data
You need to use the appropriate profile type in the Data Profiling task.
Which profile type should you use? (To answer, select the appropriate profile type in the answer area.)
NEW QUESTION 14
You administer a Microsoft SQL Server 2012 database. The database contains a table that has the following definition:
You want to export data from the table to a flat file by using the SQL Server Import and Export Wizard.
You need to ensure that the following requirements are met:
-The first row of the file contains the first row of data.
-Each record is of the same length.
-The date follows the U.S. date format.
-The file supports international characters.
What should you do? (To answer, simply select the option or options in the answer areathat you would configure.)
NEW QUESTION 15
You have a data warehouse.
You need to create a SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) package to meet the following requirements:
-The package must be deployed.
-The package must be parameterized.
-The package execution must be automated.
In which sequence should you perform the actions? To answer, move all of the actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.
NEW QUESTION 16
You maintain a SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) package. The package was developed by using SQL Server 2008 Business Intelligence Development Studio (BIDS).
The package includes custom scripts that must be upgraded. You need to upgrade the package to SQL Server 2012. Which tool should you use?
- A. SQL Server Configuration Manager
- B. SQL Server Agent
- C. SSIS Upgrade Wizard in SQL Server Management Studio
- D. SQL Server DTExecUI utility (dtexecui.exe)
Explanation: Use the SSIS Package Upgrade Wizard to migrate packages that were developed in SQL Server 2005 Integration Services (SSIS) and SQL Server 2008 Integration Services (SSIS) to the package format that the current release of Integration Services uses.
Reference: SSIS Upgrade Wizard (SSIS Package Upgrade Wizard)
NEW QUESTION 17
You develop a SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) project by using the Package Deployment Model. A package in the project extracts data from a Windows Azure SQL Database database. The package is deployed to SQL Server.
The package is not producing the desired results.
You need to generate the .mdmp and .tmp debug files in order to troubleshoot the issues. What should you do?
- A. Execute the catalog.add_data_tap stored procedure with the package execution_id.
- B. Execute the catalog.create_execution_dump stored procedure with the package execution_id.
- C. Run the DTEXEC utility with the /Logger option.
- D. Run the DTEXEC utility with the /Reporting V option.
NEW QUESTION 18
You are designing an extract, transform, load (ETL) process for loading data from a SQL Server database into a large fact table in a data warehouse each day with the prior day's sales data.
The ETL process for the fact table must meet the following requirements: Load new data in the shortest possible time.
Remove data that is more than 36 months old. Ensure that data loads correctly.
Minimize record locking.
Minimize impact on the transaction log.
You need to design an ETL process that meets the requirements. What should you do? (More than one answer choice may achieve the goal. Select the BEST answer.)
- A. Partition the destination fact table by dat
- B. Insert new data directly into the fact table and delete old data directly from the fact table.
- C. Partition the destination fact table by dat
- D. Use partition switching and staging tables both to remove old data and to load new data.
- E. Partition the destination fact table by custome
- F. Use partition switching both to remove old data and to load new data into each partition.
- G. Partition the destination fact table by dat
- H. Use partition switching and a staging table to remove old dat
- I. Insert new data directly into the fact tabl
100% Valid and Newest Version 70-463 Questions & Answers shared by 2passeasy, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/70-463/ (New 270 Q&As)