Real 70-463 Exam Questions 2019
Master the exam 70 463 content and be ready for exam day success quickly with this 70 463 training kit pdf. We guarantee it!We make it a reality and give you real 70 463 dumps in our Microsoft 70-463 braindumps. Latest 100% VALID 70 463 training kit pdf at below page. You can use our Microsoft 70-463 braindumps and pass your exam.
Microsoft 70-463 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
You administer a SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) solution in the SSIS catalog. A SQL Server Agent job is used to execute a package daily with the basic logging level.
Recently, the package execution failed because of a primary key violation when the package inserted data into the destination table.
You need to identify all previous times that the package execution failed because of a primary key violation.
What should you do?
- A. Use an event handler for OnError for the package.
- B. Use an event handler for OnError for each data flow task.
- C. Use an event handler for OnTaskFailed for the package.
- D. View the job history for the SQL Server Agent job.
- E. View the All Messages subsection of the All Executions report for the package.
- F. Store the System::SourceID variable in the custom log table.
- G. Store the System::ServerExecutionID variable in the custom log table.
- H. Store the System::ExecutionInstanceGUID variable in the custom log table.
- I. Enable the SSIS log provider for SQL Server for OnError in the package control flow.
- J. Enable the SSIS log provider for SQL Server for OnTaskFailed in the package control flow.
- K. Deploy the project by using dtutil.exe with the /COPY DTS option.
- L. Deploy the project by using dtutil.exe with the /COPY SQL option.
- M. Deploy the .ispac file by using the Integration Services Deployment Wizard.
- N. Create a SQL Server Agent job to execute the SSISDB.catalog.validate_project stored procedure.
- O. Create a SQL Server Agent job to execute the SSISDB.catalog.validate_package stored procedure.
- P. Create a SQL Server Agent job to execute theSSISDB.catalog.create_execution and SSISDB.catalog.start_execution stored procedures.
- Q. Create a table to store error informatio
- R. Create an error output on each data flow destination that writes OnError event text to the table.
- S. Create a table to store error informatio
- T. Create an error output on each data flow destination that writes OnTaskFailed event text to the table.
NEW QUESTION 2
You need to extract data from delimited text files. What connection manager type would you choose?
- A. A Flat File connection manager
- B. An OLE DB connection manager
- C. An ADO.NET connection manager
- D. A File connection manager
NEW QUESTION 3
If you want to switch content from a nonpartitioned table to a partition of a partitioned table, what conditions must the nonpartitioned table meet? (Choose all that apply.)
- A. It must have the same constraints as the partitioned table.
- B. It must have the same compression as the partitioned table.
- C. It must be in a special PartitionedTables schema.
- D. It must have a check constraint on the partitioning column that guarantees that all of the data goes toexactly one partition of the partitioned table.
- E. It must have the same indexes as the partitioned table.
NEW QUESTION 4
You are developing a SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) package.
The package uses custom functionality that accesses a SQL Server database. The custom functionality must be implemented by using Language Integrated Query (LINQ).
You need to ensure that the LINQ code can be debugged at design time.
What should you select from the SSIS Toolbox? (To answer, drag the appropriate item to the correct location in the answer area.)
NEW QUESTION 5
You are developing a project that contains multiple SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages. The packages will be deployed to the SSIS catalog. One of the steps in each package accesses an FTP site to download data files.
You create project parameters to store the username and password that are used to access the FTP site.
You need to ensure that the username and password values are encrypted when they are deployed. What should you do?
- A. Convert the parameters to package parameters.
- B. Set the Sensitive property of the parameters to True.
- C. Set the ProtectionLevel property of the package to EncryptSensitiveWithPassword.
- D. Convert the project to the Legacy Deployment mode
NEW QUESTION 6
You are developing a data flow to load sales data into a fact table. In the data flow, you configure a Lookup Transformation in full cache mode to look up the product data for the sale.
The lookup source for the product data is contained in two tables.
You need to set the data source for the lookup to be a query that combines the two tables. Which page of the Lookup Transformation Editor should you select to configure the query? To answer, select the appropriate page in the answer area.
NEW QUESTION 7
You are preparing to install SQL Server 2012 Master Data Services (MDS). You need to ensure that the database requirements are met.
What should you install?
- A. Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 Standard Edition SP1
- B. Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 Enterprise Edition SP1
- C. SQL Server 2012 Data Center (64-bit) x64 on the database server
- D. SQL Server 2012 Enterprise (64-bit) x64 on the database server
Explanation: * Master Data Services is a new feature introduced in SQL Server 2008 R2 and further enhanced in SQL Server 2012.
* SQL Server 2012 Enterprise features include Master Data Services:
* Microsoft SQL Server Master Data Services is a Master Data Management (MDM) product from Microsoft, which will ship as a part of the Microsoft SQL Server database.Originally code-named Bulldog, Master Data Services is the rebranding of the Stratature MDM product titled +EDM, which Microsoft acquired in June 2007. Master Data Services is architecturally similar to +EDM, with increased integration with other Microsoft applications as well as some new features. Master Data Services first shipped with Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2.
NEW QUESTION 8
You develop a SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) package in a project by using the Project Deployment Model. It is regularly executed within a multi-step SQL Server Agent job.
You make changes to the package that should improve performance.
You need to establish if there is a trend in the durations of the next 10 successful executions of the package. You need to use the least amount of administrative effort to achieve this goal.
What should you do?
- A. After 10 executions, in SQL Server Management Studio, view the Execution Performance subsection of the All Executions report for the package.
- B. Configure the package to send you an email upon completion that includes information about the duration of the packag
- C. After 10 executions, view the emails.
- D. Enable logging to the Application Event Log in the package control flow for the OnInformation even
- E. After 10 executions, view the Application Event Log.
- F. Enable logging to the Application Event Log in the package control flow for the OnPostExecute even
- G. After 10 executions, view the Application Event Log.
Explanation: The All Executions Report displays a summary of all Integration Services executions that have been performed on the server. There can be multiple executions of the sample package. Unlike the Integration Services Dashboard report, you can configure the All Executions report to show executions that have started during a range of dates. The dates can span multiple days, months, or years.
The report displays the following sections of information.
Shows the current filter applied to the report, such as the Start time range.
* Execution Information
Shows the start time, end time, and duration for each package execution. You can view a list of the parameter values that were used with a package execution, such as values that were passed to a child package using the Execute Package task.
NEW QUESTION 9
You are developing a SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) package. The data source for the data flow task is a table that has been configured as a change data capture (CDC) table. You are using a CDC Source component to obtain the CDC data.
The data source will be polled once per hour. The data is updated with multiple important status changes per minute.
For each captured data change, the before and after values must be included. You need to configure the CDC Source component.
Which CDC processing mode should you select? (To answer, configure the appropriate option in the dialog box in the answer area.)
NEW QUESTION 10
You are developing a SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) package.
OnError and OnWarning events must be logged for viewing in the built-in SSIS reports by using SQL Server Management Studio.
You need to execute the package and minimize the number of event types that are logged. Which setting should you use? (To answer, change the appropriate setting in the answer area.)
Explanation: Ref: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-gb/library/hh231191.aspx
NEW QUESTION 11
You are creating a sales data warehouse. When a product exists in the product dimension, you update the product name. When a product does not exist, you insert a new record.
In the current implementation, the DimProduct table must be scanned twice, once for the insert and again for the update. As a result, inserts and updates to the DimProduct table take longer than expected.
You need to create a solution that uses a single command to perform an update and an insert.
How should you use a MERGE T-SQL statement to accomplish this goal? (To answer, drag the appropriate answer choice from the list of options to the correct location or locations in the answer area. You may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content.)
NEW QUESTION 12
You are developing a SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) package that downloads data from a Windows Azure SQL Database database.
A stored procedure will be called in an Execute SQL task by using an ODBC connection. This stored procedure has only the @CustomerID parameter of type INT.
A project parameter named CustID will be mapped to the stored procedure parameter
You need to ensure that the value of the CustID parameter is passed to the @CustomerID stored procedure parameter.
In the Parameter Mapping tab of the Execute SQL task editor, how should you configure the parameter? (To answer, drag the appropriate option or options to the correct location or locations in the answer area.)
NEW QUESTION 13
You are installing SQL Server Data Quality Services (DQS).
You need to give specific users access to the Data Quality Server. Which SQL Server application should you use?
- A. SQL Server Configuration Manager
- B. SQL Server Data Tools
- C. SQL Server Management Studio
- D. Data Quality Client
Explanation: Ref: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/hh213045.aspx
NEW QUESTION 14
You are designing a SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) package that will load data from a source system to a data mart.
You need to combine conditionally the value of two project parameters to a package variable. What should you do?
- A. Configure an event handler.
- B. Set the data type property of the variable.
- C. Set the Expression property of the variable.
- D. Modify the namespace of the variable.
Explanation: The Expression property of a variable specifies the expression that is assigned to the variable. References:
NEW QUESTION 15
You are performance tuning a SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) package to load sales data from a source system into a data warehouse that is hosted on Windows Azure SQL Database.
The package contains a data flow task that has seven source-to-destination execution trees. Only three of the source-to-destination execution trees are running in parallel.
You need to ensure that all the execution trees run in parallel. What should you do?
- A. Set the EngineThreads property of the data flow task to 7.
- B. Set the MaxConcurrentExcecutables property of the package to 7.
- C. Create seven data flow tasks that contain one source-to-destination execution tree each.
- D. Place the data flow task in a For Loop container that is configured to execute seven time
NEW QUESTION 16
You are developing a SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) package that imports data into a data warehouse hosted on SQL Azure.
The package uses a Foreach container to process text files found in a folder. The package must be deployed to a single server by using the Project Deployment model.
Multiple SQL Server Agent jobs call the package. Each job is executed on a different schedule.
Each job passes a different folder path to the package.
You need to configure the package to accept the folder path from each job. Which package configuration should you use?
- A. Parent Package Variable
- B. XML Configuration File
- C. Environment Variable
- D. .dtsConfig file
- E. Registry Entry
NEW QUESTION 17
You administer a large and complex SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) solution in the SSIS catalog.
You are instructed to execute a package by using PowerShell. You need to create the correct PowerShell command.
How should you place the four code segments in sequence? (To answer, move the appropriate code segments from the list of code segments to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.)
Explanation: Note: Example:
ProjectInfo testProject = isserver.Catalogs["SSISDB"].Folders["TEST"].Projects["Integration Services Project2"];
PackageInfo testPackage = testProject.Packages["Package.dtsx"]; Full example:
static void Main(string args)
SqlConnection conn = new SqlConnection("Data Source=localhost;Initial Catalog=SSISDB;Integrated Security=SSPI;");
IntegrationServices isserver = new IntegrationServices(conn);
ProjectInfo testProject = isserver.Catalogs["SSISDB"].Folders["TEST"].Projects["Integration
PackageInfo testPackage = testProject.Packages["Package.dtsx"]; testProject.Parameters["ProjectTestParam1"].Set(ParameterInfo.ParameterValueType.Referenced, "661");
NEW QUESTION 18
You are developing a SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) project that copies a large amount of rows from a SQL Azure database. The project uses the Package Deployment Model. This project is deployed to SQL Server on a test server.
You need to ensure that the project is deployed to the SSIS catalog on the production server. What should you do?
- A. Open a command prompt and run the dtexec /dumperror /conn command.
- B. Create a reusable custom logging component and use it in the SSIS project.
- C. Open a command prompt and run the gacutil command.
- D. Add an OnError event handler to the SSIS project.
- E. Open a command prompt and execute the package by using the SQL Log provider and running the dtexecui.exe utility.
- F. Open a command prompt and run the dtexec /rep /conn command.
- G. Open a command prompt and run the dtutil /copy command.
- H. Use an msi file to deploy the package on the server.
- I. Configure the SSIS solution to use the Project Deployment Model.
- J. Configure the output of a component in the package data flow to use a data tap.
- K. Run the dtutil command to deploy the package to the SSIS catalog and store the configuration in SQL Server.
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/hh231102.aspx http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/hh213290.aspx http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/hh213373.aspx
100% Valid and Newest Version 70-463 Questions & Answers shared by Surepassexam, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.surepassexam.com/70-463-exam-dumps.html (New 270 Q&As)