Microsoft MB2-712 Braindumps 2019
mb2 712 questions for Microsoft certification, Real Success Guaranteed with Updated mb2 712 dumps. 100% PASS MB2-712 Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Customization and Configuration exam Today!
Check MB2-712 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
You have four sales managers. Each sates manager is located in a different business unit and is assigned the Sales Manager security role. The sales managers have access to the records of every sales user in their respective business unit and the subordinate business units.
You need to recommend a solution to provide the sales managers with access to all of the records created by the sales users across all of the business units. The solution must prevent access to the case records.
What should you include in the recommendation?
- A. the Sales Managers security role privileges set to Parent: Child Business Units
- B. the Position hierarchy
- C. the Manager hierarchy
- D. the security roles assigned to the sales managers from the root business unit
NEW QUESTION 2
You create a new solution in a Dynamics CRM organization.
You add a contact entity to the solution. You add a new rollup field to the contact entity. You need to identify what occurs to the rollup field when you attempt to delete the solution. What should you identify?
- A. The solution will be deleted and the rollup field will be deleted.
- B. The solution will be delete
- C. The rollup field will remain unchanged.
- D. A user will be prompted to delete the rollup field.
- E. You will be prevented from deleting the solution until the rollup field is deleted.
NEW QUESTION 3
You are configuring a many-to-many (N:N) relationship.
You are evaluating whether to use the native N:N relationship or the manual N:N design pattern.
You need to identify the benefits of using the manual N:N design pattern instead of the native N:N relationship.
Which two benefits should you identify? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
- A. Manual N:N requires fewer steps for the user to associate records.
- B. Manual N:N provides the ability to report on the intersect data.
- C. Manual N:N provides the ability to store fields that describe the relationship.
- D. Manual N:N is easier to set up.
NEW QUESTION 4
You need to make a business process flow for a custom entity. What should you do first?
- A. Perform a Save As on an existing business process flow.
- B. Place the business process flow in the default solution.
- C. Add a process that has a reference to the custom entity.
- D. Enable the entity for business process flows.
NEW QUESTION 5
You have a custom entity named Entity1 that has three activated business process flows named BPF2. BPF2. and BPF3,
You need to ensure that BPF2 in visible only to customer service representatives from the web client. What should you do?
What should you do?
- A. Branch the process flow.
- B. Configure security roles.
- C. Edit the process scope.
- D. Rename BPF2 to come before BPF1.
- E. Edit the definition of Entity1.
NEW QUESTION 6
You are creating a relationship between two entities.
You need to define a relationship type that will create a lookup field on one of the entities. Which type of relationship should you use?
- A. a one-to-one (1:1) relationship
- B. a relationship implemented by using connections
- C. a many-to-many (N:N) relationship
- D. a one-to-many (1:N) relationship
NEW QUESTION 7
You enable access teams on the account entity and you create a new access team template named Collaborate Access. You need to ensure that users can share account records by using Access Teams. What should you do?
- A. Add a sub-grid of all the record types to the Account form that points to the accounts.
- B. Add a sub-grid of the related record types to the Account form that points to the accounts.
- C. Add a sub-grid of the related record types to the Account form that points to the users.
- D. Add a sub-and of all the record types to the Account form that points to the users.
NEW QUESTION 8
You have a Dynamics CRM organization that contains a custom activity entity named TimeSheet.
You have a user named User1 who uses Dynamics CRM for tablets apps.
User1 can see the system activities in the app, but fails to see TimeSheet. You need to
ensure that Userl can see TimeSheet. What should you do?
- A. Enable TimeSheet for mobile.
- B. Configure the activity pointer for mobile.
- C. Assign a security role to User1.
- D. Configure the mobile express form for TimeSheet.
NEW QUESTION 9
You are adding a sub-grid to the Account form that displays data from a custom entity related to the account.
You need to identify which items you can use to display the data.
Which two items should you identify? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
- A. a fist
- B. a chart
- C. a dashboard
- D. an iFrame
NEW QUESTION 10
A user attempts to import data to Dynamics CRM, but all of the records fail to import because of a business rule that you created.
You need to ensure that the user can import the records successfully. What should the user do?
- A. Change the scope of the business rule to Entit
- B. Instruct the user to import the data again.
- C. Add an action to the business rule to hide the fiel
- D. Instruct the user to import the data again.
- E. Run the import by using the System Administrator account
- F. Change the scope of the business rule to All Form
- G. Instruct the user to import the data again.
NEW QUESTION 11
You are preparing entity customizations that will be exported as part of a managed solution.
You need to identify for which field types of an entity you can customize the Managed Properties.
Which two field types should you identify? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
- A. a custom field on a system entity
- B. a system field on a system entity
- C. a custom field on a custom entity
- D. a system field on a custom entity
NEW QUESTION 12
You are creating a business rule for the account records. The business rule will perform an action if the record has Country set to the United States and City set to either Redmond or San Francisco.
You need to identify the minimum number of condition sets required to implement this logic. What should you identify?
- A. 1
- B. 2
- C. 3
- D. 4
NEW QUESTION 13
You need to model a relationship between the account entity and the contact entity to track the advisory board members of accounts.
You need to use connections to model the relationship between the account and contact entities.
What should you do?
- A. Create a one-to-many (1:N) relationship between the account and contact entities, and then use two connection roles to represent each side of the new 1:N relationship.
- B. Create a connection entity, and then use two connection roles to represent each entity in the relationship.
- C. Use two connection roles to represent each side of the relationship.
- D. Create a many-to many (N:N) relationship between the account and contact entities, and then use two connection roles to represent each side of the new N:N relationship.
NEW QUESTION 14
You are creating a new entity.
You need to configure the parent-child access level on an entity privilege for security roles. Which type of entity ownership should you use?
- A. Organization
- B. SystemC User or Team
- C. Business Unit
NEW QUESTION 15
You have a business rule that has a scope of AM Forms.
You discover that the business rule does not execute on forms when users access the forms.
You need to ensure that the business rule executes on the forms when accessed by the users.
What should you do?
- A. Assign the users permission to read the business rule.
- B. Change the scope of the business rule from All Forms to Entity.
- C. Activate the business rule.
- D. Enable the execution of the business rule from the System Settings.
NEW QUESTION 16
You need to identify which types of data can be included in a business process flow.
Which three types of data should you identify? Each correct answer presents a complete the solution.
- A. data from an attached Microsoft OneNote notebook
- B. data from the primary entity
- C. data from a related entity
- D. data from an unrelated entity
- E. data from a Microsoft Office group
P.S. 2passeasy now are offering 100% pass ensure MB2-712 dumps! All MB2-712 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/MB2-712/ (93 New Questions)