Top Tips Of Abreast Of The Times 700-150 Sample Question
Our pass rate is high to 98.9% and the similarity percentage between our 700-150 study guide and real exam is 90% based on our seven-year educating experience. Do you want achievements in the Cisco 700-150 exam in just one try? I am currently studying for the Cisco 700-150 exam. Latest Cisco 700-150 Test exam practice questions and answers, Try Cisco 700-150 Brain Dumps First.
Also have 700-150 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
Customer relationship takes into consideration the conceptual nature of person as compared to their detailed nature. What does conceptual nature means?
- A. The conceptual nature of a person is about their knowledge and their intrinsic and extrinsic motivations.
- B. The conceptual nature of a person is about their work experience and their intrinsic and extrinsic motivations.
- C. The conceptual nature of a person is about their personality and their intrinsic and extrinsic motivations.
- D. The conceptual nature of a person is about their attitude and their intrinsic and extrinsic motivations.
NEW QUESTION 2
The Cisco DX Series is ideal for everyone who collaborates. Which is a feature of this product?
- A. Intuitive touchscreen
- B. Accessible from any browsers
- C. Dual screen options
- D. Real-time private and group chat
NEW QUESTION 3
During which phases of protection would Cisco's Next Generation Firewalls be deployed?
- A. after an attack
- B. during an attack
- C. before an attack
- D. during and after an attack
NEW QUESTION 4
Which solution offers complete collaboration for midsize businesses up to 1000 employees'?
- A. Cisco BE7k
- B. Cisco BE6k
- C. Cisco UC1k
- D. Cisco Jabber
NEW QUESTION 5
Cisco converged infrastructure simplifies and speeds up infrastructure deployment with integrated
and hyperconverged systems. Which of the following is not one of the solutions?
- A. FlashStack
- B. Hyperfilex systems
- C. VirtualStack
- D. FlexPod
NEW QUESTION 6
Which phrase best describes Unified Communications?
- A. voice and video collaboration services accessed from a unified endpoint
- B. mobile endpoint applications that unify voice, video, and presence services to streamlinecommunications and enhance productivity and collaboration
- C. integrated voice, video, mobility, and presence services across endpoints, devices, and applications
- D. video conferencing accessible across endpoints, devices, and applications within an organization
NEW QUESTION 7
Which of the following are features of the Cisco Firepower NGFW?
- A. threat focused
- B. fully integrated
- C. unified management
- D. cloud based
NEW QUESTION 8
Which phrase best describes Cisco's software strategy'?
- A. implement a build-and-fix software development model
- B. identify and communicate risks
- C. promote collaboration among in teams and organizational levels
- D. use software and software-defined solutions to help customers realize more value from their IT investments across their organizations
NEW QUESTION 9
Which of these is one-step Cisco is aiming to take to reduce the company's environmental impact by the year 2022?
- A. Cisco is aiming to run at least 35 percent of its global operations exclusively on solar power.
- B. Cisco is aiming to use electricity generated from renewable sources for at least 85 percent of the company's global electricity needs
- C. Cisco is improving product power consumption and aiming to increase system efficiency to 99 percent
- D. Cisco is aiming to reduce greenhouse gas emissions by 15 percent from lis global operations
NEW QUESTION 10
Which phrase describes the benefits of the Cisco UCS product range?
- A. communication on an all-in-one platform designed to fit the way customers work
- B. cloud-based service allowing customers to set up and configure an entire virtual data center in minutes
- C. cloud-based security solution allowing customers to be protected on any device at any location
- D. increased productivity, reduced total cost of ownership, and scalability to the data center
NEW QUESTION 11
Cisco is positioning itself to recognize greater value and superior differentiation and deliver better business outcomes for its customers. Which of the following statements is not true?
- A. They aim to price models in a more user-centric approach
- B. They aim to provide filexible approaches to service offerings
- C. They aim to provide more solution-based offerings
- D. They aim to adopt personalized offerings to their customers
NEW QUESTION 12
Cisco has long been the world's dominant supplier of computer networking products, systems and services. Which of the following is not included in Cisco's current product lines?
- A. LAN
- B. Routers
- C. Application Delivery Controllers
- D. Switches
- E. WAN
NEW QUESTION 13
What is the Cisco Telepresence 1X5200?
- A. a filexible videoconferencing solution designed for small huddle spaces
- B. an advanced all-in-one desktop collaboration solution featuring high-definition video
- C. an intelligent dual-camera speaker tracking solution with two LED screens
- D. a state-of-the-art triple screen solution featuring a dual row of seats for up to 18 people
NEW QUESTION 14
How does Cisco's web security appliance protect the organization?
- A. file reputation during an attack
- B. daily scanning of web traffic for anomalies
- C. parallel AV scanning
- D. automated monitoring and analysis across the network
NEW QUESTION 15
Which phase of Cisco's Sales Cycle involves the presentation of the business case to relevant stakeholders?
- A. Design and Distribute
- B. Customer Commitment
- C. Analyze and Design
- D. Research and Analyze
NEW QUESTION 16
Cisco's products and solutions are based on an open network architecture. Which of the following is not a principal technology?
- A. Multi vendor orchestration
- B. 4G Networks
- C. Model driven telemetry
- D. Real-time analytics
Cisco's goal is to share methodology, tools and prescriptive guidance to help their partners build their own customer success practice. What are some of the partner resources?
A. Launch hub, services hub, Cisco ready, marketing velocity
B. Launch hub, services hub and marketing velocity
C. Cisco ready, launch hub and services hub
D. Launch hub and services hub
NEW QUESTION 17
Networks are more complex than ever and devices are proliferating by the minute. It's harder to see what's on the network, and it's harder to spot a threat. Cisco's Network Visibility and Enforcement solution combines which of the following?
- A. Cisco Stealthwatch Enterprise, the Cisco Identity Services Engine, and Cisco TrustSec technology
- B. Cisco Enforcement Enterprise, the Cisco Identity Services Engine, and Cisco TrustSec technology
- C. Cisco Stealthwatch Enterprise, the Cisco Identity Services Engine, and Cisco wireless technology
- D. Cisco Stealthwatch Enterprise, the Cisco Ideas Engine, and Cisco TrustSec technology
NEW QUESTION 18
Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) is a network administration product that enables the creation and enforcement of security and access policies for endpoint devices connected to a company's routers and switches. Which of the following is not a benefit?
- A. Control all access from one place
- B. Destroy malware
- C. See and share rich user and device details
- D. Stop and contain threats
NEW QUESTION 19
P.S. Easily pass 700-150 Exam with 122 Q&As Certleader Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Certleader 700-150 Dumps: https://www.certleader.com/700-150-dumps.html (122 New Questions)