How Many Questions Of 700-150 Test
we provide Printable Cisco 700-150 exam guide which are the best for clearing 700-150 test, and to get certified by Cisco Introduction to Cisco Sales. The 700-150 Questions & Answers covers all the knowledge points of the real 700-150 exam. Crack your Cisco 700-150 Exam with latest dumps, guaranteed!
Free demo questions for Cisco 700-150 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which group makes up Cisco's collaboration portfolio?
- A. customer care, conferencing, team innovation, and telepresence
- B. unified communications, customer care, conferencing, and collaboration endpoints
- C. unified communications, customer care, team innovation, and conferencing
- D. unified communications, customer care, team innovation, and collaboration endpoints
NEW QUESTION 2
Which Cisco cloud-managed solution allows customers to unify management in a secure, browserbased dashboard?
- A. Cisco UCS
- B. Cisco Intersight
- C. Cisco Hyperfilex
- D. Cisco Meraki
NEW QUESTION 3
Which term describes the capability to correlate security information and apply intelligence in order to understand context?
- A. sophistication
- B. breadth
- C. integration
- D. depth
NEW QUESTION 4
A business requirement is something that is needed by business stakeholders. Business achievements should achieve the following except for?
- A. Refilected in a business requirements document
- B. Provides the overall direction of the business
- C. Provide value to the business
- D. Describe what the business needs
NEW QUESTION 5
In terms of technical focus ("business alignment"), which is not a phase in this approach?
- A. Discover
- B. Propose
- C. Design
- D. Purchase
NEW QUESTION 6
Cisco collaboration edge architecture helps improve the end user experience while offering security, ease of deployment and open-standards interoperability. Which of the following is not a gateway product?
- A. Cisco Expressway series
- B. Cisco Unified Border Element
- C. Cisco Unified Communication Manager
- D. Cisco TDM Gateways
NEW QUESTION 7
Cisco aims to transform IT operations with complete hyperconvergence. Which of the following is not a benefit?
- A. Data acquisition
- B. Always on-storage efficiency
- C. Predictable performance
- D. Independent scaling
NEW QUESTION 8
How is creating and capturing business value achieved by Cisco?
- A. determining the business priorities, business capabilities, and business solutions that enable the customer-defined outcomes
- B. strategizing with the sales team on how to empower their sales personnel in attaining business goals
- C. delving into the mam issues faced by customers and gelling feedback from previous work done
- D. measuring the efforts of every team in delivering on their promises
NEW QUESTION 9
Which is the management component in Cisco's intent based networking solution?
- A. UCS Director
- B. UCS Central
- C. DNA Center
- D. CloudCenter
NEW QUESTION 10
Cisco IT increases security effectiveness with Cisco Advanced Malware Protection (AMP). Which of the following lists the 3 approaches for the AMP endpoints security solution?
- A. Prevent, detect, respond
- B. Prevent, react, respond
- C. Protect, detect, respond
- D. Predict, prevent, respond
NEW QUESTION 11
Which statement about Cisco Unified Fabric is true?
- A. Cisco Unified Fabric enables industry-leading, multidimensional scalability
- B. Cisco Unified Fabric can only be used in LAN environments
- C. Organizations must be in the cloud in order to benefit from Cisco Unified Fabric
- D. Organization can trust in the innovative focus of Cisco Unified Fabric, allowing IT teams to focus on maintaining technology
NEW QUESTION 12
In the Cisco DNA 8 framework, which is not a component of the enterprise controller?
- A. Automation
- B. Analytics
- C. Avoidance
- D. Assurance
NEW QUESTION 13
A variety of factors drive the target state of the business. Which of the following is not a factor?
- A. Values
- B. Mission
- C. Vision
- D. Client engagement
NEW QUESTION 14
Cisco Catalyst 9000 is built for SD access. Which of the following are the features?
- A. Fixed access, future-proofed and mobility
- B. Convergence, fixed core and first in enterprise
- C. Future-proofed, industry's unmatched and first in enterprise
- D. Fixed access, industry's unmatched and first in enterprise
NEW QUESTION 15
The Cisco enterprise routing portfolio delivers an uncompromised experience across which 4 areas?
- A. Cloud, Branch, WAN and Firewalls
- B. Cloud, LAN, WAN and Data Centre
- C. Branch, Cloud, Data Centre and WAN
- D. Data Centre, Cloud, Branch and LAN
NEW QUESTION 16
how long is the average time to detection of a security threat for Cisco customer?
- A. 28 days
- B. 3 days
- C. 17 days
- D. 100 days
NEW QUESTION 17
Which of the following are included in Cisco's current networking product lines?
- A. switches, routers, application delivery controllers, LAN, and WAN
- B. switches, routers, and application delivery controllers
- C. application delivery controllers, LAN, and WAN
- D. switches, routers, LAN, and WAN
NEW QUESTION 18
Which of the following could be defined as a long-term plan that enables the business to work toward achieving its vision by considering business operations, value proposition, customers, and finance?
- A. Goals
- B. Strategy
- C. Objectives
- D. Mission
NEW QUESTION 19
Recommend!! Get the Full 700-150 dumps in VCE and PDF From Surepassexam, Welcome to Download: https://www.surepassexam.com/700-150-exam-dumps.html (New 122 Q&As Version)