How Many Questions Of CAPM Question
It is impossible to pass PMI CAPM exam without any help in the short term. Come to Passleader soon and find the most advanced, correct and guaranteed PMI CAPM practice questions. You will get a surprising result by our Leading Certified Associate in Project Management (PMI-100) practice guides.
Free CAPM Demo Online For PMI Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
Success is measured by benefits realization for a:
- A. strategic plan
- B. project
- C. portfolio
- D. program
NEW QUESTION 2
A project has a current cost performance index (CPI) of 1.25. To date, US$10,000 have been spent on performing the project work. What is the earned value of the work completed to date?
- A. US$S000
- B. US$9500
- C. US$10,000
- D. US$12,500
NEW QUESTION 3
A technique used to determine the cause and degree of difference between baseline and actual performance is:
- A. Product analysis.
- B. Variance analysis.
- C. Document analysis,
- D. Decompositio
NEW QUESTION 4
A project manager managing a cross-cultural virtual project team across several time zones should be concerned about the impacts of which communication technology factor?
- A. Urgent information need
- B. Sensitivity of information
- C. Project environment
- D. Ease of use
NEW QUESTION 5
The process of identifying and documenting relationships among the project activities is known as:
- A. Control Schedule.
- B. Sequence Activities.
- C. Define Activities.
- D. Develop Schedul
NEW QUESTION 6
Which of the following statements best describes the influence of stakeholders and the cost of changes as project time advances?
- A. The influence of the stakeholders increases, the cost of changes increases.
- B. The influence of the stakeholders decreases, the cost of changes increases.
- C. The influence of the stakeholders increases, the cost of changes decreases.
- D. The influence of the stakeholders decreases, the cost of changes decrease
NEW QUESTION 7
The milestone list is an input to which process from the Planning Process Group?
- A. Define Activities
- B. Estimate Activity Durations
- C. Estimate Activity Resources
- D. Sequence Activities
NEW QUESTION 8
A procurement management plan is a subsidiary of which other type of plan?
- A. Resource plan
- B. Project management plan
- C. Cost control plan
- D. Expected monetary value plan
NEW QUESTION 9
Which of the Perform Quality Assurance tools and techniques may enhance the creation of the work breakdown structure (VVBS) to give structure to the decomposition of the scope?
- A. Activity network diagrams
- B. Affinity diagrams
- C. Matrix diagrams
- D. Interrelationship digraphs
NEW QUESTION 10
Which type of analysis systemically gathers and analyzes qualitative and quantitative information to determine which interests should be taken into account throughout the project?
- A. Product
- B. Cost-benefit
- C. Stakeholder
- D. Research
NEW QUESTION 11
Which type of analysis is used to examine project results through time to determine if performance is improving or deteriorating?
- A. Control chart
- B. Earned value
- C. Variance
- D. Trend
NEW QUESTION 12
The review of a sellers progress toward achieving the goals of scope and quality within cost and schedule compared to the contract is known as:
- A. Work performance information.
- B. Inspections and audits.
- C. Payment systems.
- D. Procurement performance review
NEW QUESTION 13
Which input to the Manage Stakeholder Engagement process is used to document changes that occur during the project?
- A. Issue log
- B. Change log
- C. Expert judgment
- D. Change requests
NEW QUESTION 14
Which of the following is a tool and technique used to monitor risk?
- A. Technical performance measurement
- B. Cost performance baseline
- C. Benchmarking
- D. Cost of quality
NEW QUESTION 15
Which of the following statements is true regarding project and product lifecycles?
- A. A single product lifecycle may consist of multiple project lifecycles.
- B. A product lifecycle is always shorter than the project lifecycle.
- C. A single product lifecycle can only have one project lifecycle.
- D. A single project lifecycle may consist of multiple product lifecycle
NEW QUESTION 16
Which is a communication method used in the Report Performance process?
- A. Expert judgment
- B. Project management methodology
- C. Stakeholder analysis
- D. Status review meetings
NEW QUESTION 17
A project requires a component with well-understood specifications. Performance targets are established at the outset, and the final contract price is determined after completion of all work based on the seller's performance. The most appropriate agreement with the supplier is:
- A. Cost Plus Incentive Fee (CPIF).
- B. Fixed Price Incentive Fee (FPIF).
- C. Cost Plus Award Fee (CPAF).
- D. Fixed Price with Economic Price Adjustment (FP-EPA).
NEW QUESTION 18
What provides information regarding the ways people, teams, and organizational units behave?
- A. Organizational chart
- B. Organizational theory
- C. Organizational structure
- D. Organizational behavior
NEW QUESTION 19
The process of prioritizing risks for further analysis or action is known as:
- A. Plan Risk Management.
- B. Plan Risk Responses.
- C. Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis.
- D. Perform Quantitative Risk Analysi
NEW QUESTION 20
Which characteristic do projects and operational work share in common?
- A. Performed by systems
- B. Constrained by limited resources
- C. Repetitiveness
- D. Uniqueness
NEW QUESTION 21
P.S. Certshared now are offering 100% pass ensure CAPM dumps! All CAPM exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.certshared.com/exam/CAPM/ (704 New Questions)