Avant-garde Certified Associate In Project Management (PMI-100) CAPM Sample Question
It is more faster and easier to pass the PMI CAPM exam by using Download PMI Certified Associate in Project Management (PMI-100) questuins and answers. Immediate access to the Renew CAPM Exam and find the same core area CAPM questions with professionally verified answers, then PASS your exam with a high score now.
Free demo questions for PMI CAPM Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
The project management processes presented in the PMBOK Guide® should:
- A. always be applied uniformly.
- B. be selected as appropriate by the sponsor.
- C. be selected as appropriate by the project team.
- D. be applied based on ISO guideline
NEW QUESTION 2
The iterative process of increasing the level of detail in a project management plan as greater amounts of information become available is known as:
- A. Continuous improvement.
- B. Predictive planning.
- C. Progressive elaboration.
- D. Quality assuranc
NEW QUESTION 3
Which is an input to the Verify Scope process?
- A. Performance report
- B. Work breakdown structure (WBS)
- C. Requested changes
- D. Project management plan
NEW QUESTION 4
Which technique is utilized in the Control Schedule process?
- A. Performance measure
- B. Baseline schedule
- C. Schedule network analysis
- D. Variance analysis
NEW QUESTION 5
A temporary endeavor that creates a unique product or service is called a:
- A. Project
- B. Plan
- C. Program
- D. Portfolio
NEW QUESTION 6
Which key interpersonal skill of a project manager is defined as the strategy of sharing power and relying on interpersonal skills to convince others to cooperate toward common goals?
- A. Collaboration
- B. Negotiation
- C. Decision making
- D. Influencing
NEW QUESTION 7
When does the project team determine which dependencies are discretionary?
- A. Before the Define Activities process
- B. During the Define Activities process
- C. Before the Sequence Activities process
- D. During the Sequence Activities process
NEW QUESTION 8
When does Monitor and Control Risks occur?
- A. At project initiation
- B. During work performance analysis
- C. Throughout the life of the project
- D. At project milestones
NEW QUESTION 9
A graphic display of project team members and their reporting relationships is known as a:
- A. Resource calendar.
- B. Project organization chart.
- C. Resource breakdown structure (RBS).
- D. Responsibility assignment matrix (RAM).
NEW QUESTION 10
What happens to a stakeholder's project influence over time?
- A. Increases
- B. Decreases
- C. Stays the same
- D. Has no bearing
NEW QUESTION 11
Payback period, return on investment, internal rate of return, discounted cash flow, and net present value are all examples of:
- A. Expert judgment.
- B. Analytical techniques.
- C. Earned value management.
- D. Group decision-making technique
NEW QUESTION 12
Which stakeholder classification model groups stakeholders based on their level of authority and their active involvement in the project?
- A. Power/influence grid
- B. Power/interest grid
- C. Influence/impact grid
- D. Salience model
NEW QUESTION 13
A disadvantage associated with virtual teams is that they:
- A. Require communication technology that is not readily available.
- B. Create difficulties when including people with disabilities.
- C. Often cannot accommodate teams that work different hours or shifts.
- D. Create the possibility for misunderstandings to aris
NEW QUESTION 14
Which item is a cost of conformance?
- A. Training
- B. Liabilities
- C. Lost business
- D. Scrap
NEW QUESTION 15
Which basic quality tool is most useful when gathering attributes data in an inspection to identify defects?
- A. Control charts
- B. Pareto diagrams
- C. Ishikavva diagrams
- D. Checksheets
NEW QUESTION 16
Variance and trend analysis is a tool and technique used in which process?
- A. Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
- B. Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis
- C. Control Risks
- D. Plan Risk Responses
NEW QUESTION 17
While preparing the project management plan on a weekly basis, the project manager indicates the intention to provide an issues report to the staff via e-mail. In which part of the plan will this type of information be included?
- A. Communications management plan
- B. Human resource plan
- C. Quality management plan
- D. Procurement management plan
NEW QUESTION 18
A tool or technique used in the Control Procurements process is:
- A. Expert judgment.
- B. Performance reporting.
- C. Bidder conferences.
- D. Reserve analysi
NEW QUESTION 19
An electronics firm authorizes a new project to develop a faster, cheaper, and smaller laptop after improvements in the industry and electronics technology. With which of the following strategic considerations is this project mainly concerned?
- A. Customer request
- B. Market demand
- C. Technological advance
- D. Strategic opportunity
NEW QUESTION 20
Enterprise environmental factors are an input to which process?
- A. Control Scope
- B. Define Scope
- C. Plan Scope Management
- D. Collect Requirements
NEW QUESTION 21
Recommend!! Get the Full CAPM dumps in VCE and PDF From Allfreedumps.com, Welcome to Download: https://www.allfreedumps.com/CAPM-dumps.html (New 704 Q&As Version)