A Review Of Download CAPM Exam Prep
Our pass rate is high to 98.9% and the similarity percentage between our CAPM study guide and real exam is 90% based on our seven-year educating experience. Do you want achievements in the PMI CAPM exam in just one try? I am currently studying for the PMI CAPM exam. Latest PMI CAPM Test exam practice questions and answers, Try PMI CAPM Brain Dumps First.
PMI CAPM Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
In a project, total float measures the:
- A. Ability to shuffle schedule activities to lessen the duration of the project.
- B. Amount of time an activity can be extended or delayed without altering the project finish date.
- C. Cost expended to restore order to the project schedule after crashing the schedule.
- D. Estimate of the total resources needed for the project after performing a forward pas
NEW QUESTION 2
A full-time project manager with low to moderate authority and part-time administrative staff is working in an organizational structure with which type of matrix?
- A. Strong
- B. Weak
- C. Managed
- D. Balanced
NEW QUESTION 3
As the project progresses, which of the following is routinely collected from the project activities?
- A. Communication management activities
- B. Change requests
- C. Configuration verification and audit
- D. Work performance information
NEW QUESTION 4
Which of the following is a tool or technique of the Define Activities process?
- A. Rolling wave planning
- B. Precedence diagramming method (PDM)
- C. Alternatives analysis
- D. Parametric estimating
NEW QUESTION 5
A project team attempts to produce a deliverable and finds that they have neither the expertise nor the time to complete the deliverable in a timely manner. This issue could have been avoided if they had created and followed a:
- A. risk management plan
- B. human resource management plan
- C. scope management plan
- D. procurement management plan
NEW QUESTION 6
What is the schedule performance index (SPI) if the planned value (PV) is $100, the actual cost (AC) is $150, and the earned value (EV) is $50?
- A. 0.50
- B. 0.67
- C. 1.50
- D. 2.00
NEW QUESTION 7
A project manager who communicates to the project team though email is using which type of communication?
- A. Formal
- B. Informal r
- C. Horizontal
- D. Unofficial
NEW QUESTION 8
In the Develop Project Team process, which of the following is identified as a critical factor for a project's success?
- A. Team meetings
- B. Subcontracting teams
- C. Virtual teams
- D. Teamwork
NEW QUESTION 9
Risk categorization is a tool or technique used in which process?
- A. Plan Risk Responses
- B. Plan Risk Management
- C. Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
- D. Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis
NEW QUESTION 10
As part of a mid-project evaluation, the project sponsor has asked for a forecast of the total project cost. What should be used to calculate the forecast?
- A. BAC
- B. EAC
- C. ETC
- D. WBS
NEW QUESTION 11
An output of the Manage Stakeholder Engagement process is:
- A. change requests
- B. enterprise environmental factors
- C. the stakeholder management plan
- D. the change log
NEW QUESTION 12
Which of the following is an input to Control Scope?
- A. Project schedule
- B. Organizational process assets updates
- C. Project document updates
- D. Work performance information
NEW QUESTION 13
The planned work contained in the lowest level of work breakdown structure (WBS) components is known as:
- A. Work packages.
- B. Accepted deliverables.
- C. The WBS dictionary.
- D. The scope baselin
NEW QUESTION 14
Which statement correctly describes the value of a business case?
- A. It provides the necessary information to determine if a project is worth the required investment.
- B. It provides for alternative dispute resolution procedures in event of contract default.
- C. It offers one of several alternative scenarios which assist in performing qualitative risk analysis.
- D. It is used to help a project manager understand the scope of commercial advantage
NEW QUESTION 15
Identify Stakeholders is the process of identifying all of the people or organizations impacted by the project and documenting relevant information regarding their interests in, involvement in, and impact on the project:
- A. manager.
- B. success.
- C. deadline.
- D. scope.
NEW QUESTION 16
The Project Management Process Group in which performance is observed and measured regularly from project initiation through completion is:
- A. Executing.
- B. Initiating,
- C. Monitoring and Controlling.
- D. Plannin
NEW QUESTION 17
At which point of the project is the uncertainty the highest and the risk of failing the greatest?
- A. Final phase of the project
- B. Start of the project
- C. End of the project
- D. Midpoint of the project
NEW QUESTION 18
Which standard has interrelationships to other project management disciplines such as program management and portfolio management?
- A. Program Management Body of Knowledge Guide
- B. The Standard for Program Management
- C. Organizational Project Management Maturity Model (OPM3$)
- D. Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®)
NEW QUESTION 19
The CPI is .92, and the EV is US$172,500.What is the actual cost of the project?
- A. US$158,700
- B. US$172,500
- C. US$187,500
- D. US$245,600
NEW QUESTION 20
Which item is an input to the Define Activities process?
- A. Schedule data
- B. Activity list
- C. Risk register
- D. Scope baseline
NEW QUESTION 21
P.S. Certshared now are offering 100% pass ensure CAPM dumps! All CAPM exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.certshared.com/exam/CAPM/ (704 New Questions)