All About Real Marketing-Cloud-Email-Specialist Free Exam
Passleader offers free demo for Marketing-Cloud-Email-Specialist exam. "Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Email Specialist (SP19)", also known as Marketing-Cloud-Email-Specialist exam, is a Salesforce Certification. This set of posts, Passing the Salesforce Marketing-Cloud-Email-Specialist exam, will help you answer those questions. The Marketing-Cloud-Email-Specialist Questions & Answers covers all the knowledge points of the real exam. 100% real Salesforce Marketing-Cloud-Email-Specialist exams and revised by experts!
Check Marketing-Cloud-Email-Specialist free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which is a benefit of Quick Send?
- A. Quickly approve Campaign Members for sending.
- B. Quickly send single Marketing Cloud messages to leads, contacts, or person accounts.
- C. Quickly send multi-message campaigns to leads, contacts, or person accounts.
- D. Quickly send Salesforce emails to leads, contacts, or person accounts.
NEW QUESTION 2
How can AMP script customize email messages?
A: Provide advanced content personalization
B: Insert responsive content based on the user's viewing device.
C: Automate the flow of creating email messages.
D: Automate the template creation process.
Northern Train Outfitters wants to display different content areas based on the subscriber data.
What can be used to accomplish this? Choose 2 answers
- A. Profile Mapping
- B. AMP script
- C. Dynamic Content
- D. Personalization Strings
NEW QUESTION 3
Which feature would a marketer use to build a Send Classification? (Choose 2)
- A. Custom Profile Center
- B. Delivery Profile
- C. Reply Mail Profile
- D. Sender Profile
NEW QUESTION 4
What can be used to join two data extensions to segment via Drag and Drop Segmentation?
- A. Subscriber Key
- B. Subscriber ID
- C. DataRelationship
- D. Send Relationship
NEW QUESTION 5
After receiving a GDPR "Right to Be Forgotten" Request from their compliance team, a marketer must remove a contact from Email Studio.
Where should this action be initiated in Marketing Cloud?
- A. Contact Builder > Contacts Configuration
- B. Email Studio > All Subscribers
- C. Administration > Contacts
- D. Contact Builder > All Contacts
NEW QUESTION 6
When does the validation of email address occur when using a data extension?
- A. Done at the time of Import
- B. Done at thetime of Send
- C. Done when admin refreshes it
- D. Done when subscriber updates profile in the profile center
NEW QUESTION 7
A marketing associate wants to use the Validate button to ensure an email is CAN-SPAM compliant. What information does the associate need to provide in order for the email to pass validation? (Choose 2)
- A. Profile Center URL
- B. Company Website URL
- C. Physical Mailing Address
- D. Terms and Conditions Policy
NEW QUESTION 8
What two additional best practices could be applied to the company's new email design? Choose 2 answers
- A. Mobile optimized emails
- B. Corresponding call-to-action included in primary message
- C. Use of emojis in preheader text
- D. A mix of old branding with new branding
NEW QUESTION 9
A marketer would like to automate a weekly email campaign using Automation Studio. The marketer needs to preconfigure the email so a colleague can set up the automation at a later date. How should the customer prepare this email for sending?
- A. Send Email
- B. Guided Send
- C. Send Preview
- D. Test Send
NEW QUESTION 10
An email marketing team has been tasked with building a new email that pulls in personalized content based on customers' preferences. The team has decided to create dynamic rules to accomplish this setup. What are the four elements that are required for the creation of a dynamic content rule?
- A. Attribute, Value, Operator,Content
- B. Lists, Value, Operator, Images
- C. Preferences, Value, Operator, Lists
- D. Customers, Value, Operator, Content
NEW QUESTION 11
Using measures, what data can a marketer use to segment an audience?
- A. Geographical Data
- B. First Name Attributes
- C. Gender Data
- D. Open Data
NEW QUESTION 12
A marketer wants to create a responsive email that will render correctly across all email clients. What tool could they use?
- B. AMPscnpt with grid-based layout
- C. CSS3 media queries
- D. GTL with tables
NEW QUESTION 13
What are the ways that data can be imported into the marketing cloud? (Choose 3)
- A. ImportActivity
- B. Import Wizard
- C. API
- D. Query Activity
NEW QUESTION 14
Northern Train Outfitters wants to identify subscribers with something other than an email address. What value can be used to accommodate this?
- A. Subscriber Key
- B. Subscriber Attributes
- C. Primary Key
- D. System Preferences
NEW QUESTION 15
A marketing team wants to send an email to an audience on a weekly basis. The team receives multiple files each week that need to be imported and joined to build the target audience for the email.
Which tool should be used to execute this process?
- A. Filter Activity
- B. Data Extract Activity
- C. Automation Studio
- D. Journey Builder
NEW QUESTION 16
A marketer at Northern Train Outfitters has been tasked with growing its email subscriber audience.
Which three best practices should the marketer keep in mind while trying to acquire new email subscribers?
- A. Automatically Opt-in all new customers.
- B. Use explicit Opt-in for any new web Sign-ups.
- C. The customers why they want to receive NTO emails
- D. Set Expectation on send frequency and scheduled
- E. Ask for detailed demographic information
NEW QUESTION 17
Northern Train Outfitters wants to maintain enterprise-wide opt-outs for two segments of its subscribers: Education Events and Sales. Which feature would the companyuse?
- A. Shared Emails
- B. Shared Portfolio Items
- C. Shared Data Extensions
- D. Shared Publication Lists
NEW QUESTION 18
P.S. Surepassexam now are offering 100% pass ensure Marketing-Cloud-Email-Specialist dumps! All Marketing-Cloud-Email-Specialist exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.surepassexam.com/Marketing-Cloud-Email-Specialist-exam-dumps.html (281 New Questions)