PMP PMP Bible 2021
It is more faster and easier to pass the PMP PMP exam by using Vivid PMP Project Management Professional questuins and answers. Immediate access to the Renew PMP Exam and find the same core area PMP questions with professionally verified answers, then PASS your exam with a high score now.
NEW QUESTION 1
Which enterprise environmental factors are considered during Estimate Costs?
- A. Market conditions and published commercial information
- B. Company structure and market conditions
- C. Commercial information and company structure
- D. Existing human resources and market conditions
NEW QUESTION 2
Which quality tool may prove useful in understanding and estimating the cost of quality in a process?
- A. Checksheets
- B. Histograms
- C. Flowcharts
- D. Control charts
NEW QUESTION 3
When a project is undertaken to reduce defects in a product or service, the objective of the project is to create a/an:
- A. improvement
- B. program
- C. result
- D. portfolio
NEW QUESTION 4
Which of the following is a tool and technique used in all processes within Project Integration Management?
- A. Records management system
- B. Expert judgment
- C. Project management software
- D. Issue log
NEW QUESTION 5
The output that defines an approach to increase the support and minimize negative impacts of stakeholders is the:
- A. stakeholder management strategy.
- B. communications management plan,
- C. stakeholder register,
- D. performance report.
NEW QUESTION 6
Which type of organizational structure is displayed in the diagram provided?
- A. Balanced matrix
- B. Projectized
- C. Strong matrix
- D. Functional
NEW QUESTION 7
What is the difference between the critical path and the critical chain?
- A. Scope changes
- B. Resource limitations
- C. Risk analysis
- D. Quality audits
NEW QUESTION 8
Which of the following is an output of Close Procurements?
- A. Accepted deliverables
- B. Organizational process assets updates
- C. Managing stakeholder expectations
- D. Performance reports
NEW QUESTION 9
Which statement correctly describes the value of a business case?
- A. It provides the necessary information to determine if a project is worth the required investment.
- B. It provides for alternative dispute resolution procedures in event of contract default.
- C. It offers one of several alternative scenarios which assist in performing qualitative risk analysis.
- D. It is used to help a project manager understand the scope of commercial advantages.
NEW QUESTION 10
Ensuring that both parties meet contractual obligations and that their own legal rights are protected is a function of:
- A. Conduct Procurements.
- B. Close Procurements.
- C. Administer Procurements,
- D. Plan Procurements.
NEW QUESTION 11
An element of the modern quality management approach used to achieve compatibility with the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) is known as:
- A. Forecasting,
- B. Brainstorming.
- C. Historical databases.
- D. Cost of quality.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which of the following is developed from the project scope baseline and defines only that portion of the project scope that is to be included within a related contract?
- A. Product scope description
- B. Procurement statement of work
- C. Project schedule
- D. Work breakdown structure (WBS)
NEW QUESTION 13
In the basic communication model, which term refers to the method that is used to convey the message?
- A. Decode
- B. Encode
- C. Medium
- D. Noise
NEW QUESTION 14
What causes replanning of the project scope?
- A. Project document updates
- B. Project scope statement changes
- C. Variance analysis
- D. Change requests
NEW QUESTION 15
Which knowledge area employs the processes required to ensure timely and appropriate generation, collection, distribution, storage, retrieval, and ultimate disposition of project information?
- A. Project Risk Management
- B. Project Integration Management
- C. Project Communications Management
- D. Project Quality Management
NEW QUESTION 16
Specification of both the deliverables and the processes is the focus of:
- A. Change control
- B. Configuration control
- C. Project monitoring and control
- D. Issue control
NEW QUESTION 17
Which of the following statements is true regarding project and product lifecycles?
- A. A single product lifecycle may consist of multiple project lifecycles.
- B. A product lifecycle is always shorter than the project lifecycle.
- C. A single product lifecycle can only have one project lifecycle.
- D. A single project lifecycle may consist of multiple product lifecycles.
NEW QUESTION 18
Which of the following includes how requirements activities will be planned, tracked, and reported?
- A. Configuration management plan
- B. Scope baseline
- C. Requirements management plan
- D. Schedule baseline
NEW QUESTION 19
Variance and trend analysis is a tool and technique used in which process?
- A. Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
- B. Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis
- C. Control Risks
- D. Plan Risk Responses
NEW QUESTION 20
Who is responsible for reviewing change requests and approving or rejecting the change requests?
- A. Change control board
- B. Project manager
- C. Project management office
- D. Project sponsor
NEW QUESTION 21
Which technique helps to determine the risks that have the most potential impact on a project?
- A. Cost risk simulation analysis
- B. Expected monetary value analysis
- C. Modeling and simulation
- D. Sensitivity analysis
NEW QUESTION 22
The process of prioritizing risks for further analysis or action is known as:
- A. Plan Risk Management.
- B. Plan Risk Responses.
- C. Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis.
- D. Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis.
NEW QUESTION 23
When should quality planning be performed?
- A. While developing the project charter
- B. In parallel with the other planning processes
- C. As part of a detailed risk analysis
- D. As a separate step from the other planning processes
NEW QUESTION 24
Which is the Define Scope technique used to generate different approaches to execute and perform the work of the project?
- A. Build v
- B. buy
- C. Expert judgment
- D. Alternatives identification
- E. Product analysis
NEW QUESTION 25
Which type of graphic is displayed below?
- A. Work breakdown structure
- B. Context diagram
- C. Control chart
- D. Pareto diagram
NEW QUESTION 26
"Tailoring" is defined as the:
- A. effort of addressing each process to determine which are appropriate and their appropriate degree of rigor.
- B. act of creating a project team with the specialized skills required to produce a required product or service.
- C. action taken to bring a defective or nonconforming component into compliance with requirements or specifications.
- D. adjustment of the respective influences of time, cost, and quality in order to most efficiently achieve scope.
NEW QUESTION 27
P.S. Simply pass now are offering 100% pass ensure PMP dumps! All PMP exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.simply-pass.com/PMP-exam/PMP-dumps.html (918 New Questions)