100% Guarantee PMP PMP Actual Test Online
Want to know Ucertify PMP Exam practice test features? Want to lear more about PMP Project Management Professional certification experience? Study Real PMP PMP answers to Regenerate PMP questions at Ucertify. Gat a success with an absolute guarantee to pass PMP PMP (Project Management Professional) test on your first attempt.
Free PMP Demo Online For PMP Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which of the following helps to ensure that each requirement adds business value by linking it to the business and project objectives?
- A. Requirements traceability matrix
- B. Work breakdown structure (WBS) dictionary
- C. Requirements management plan
- D. Requirements documentation
NEW QUESTION 2
Which of the following is an output of the Monitor and Control Project Work process?
- A. Change requests
- B. Performance reports
- C. Organizational process assets
- D. Project management plan
NEW QUESTION 3
Which action should a project manager take to ensure that the project management plan is effective and current?
- A. Conduct periodic project performance reviews.
- B. Identify quality project standards.
- C. Follow ISO 9000 quality standards.
- D. Complete the quality control checklist.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which enterprise environmental factors are considered during cost estimating?
- A. Marketplace conditions and commercial databases
- B. Marketplace conditions and company structure
- C. Commercial databases and company structure
- D. Existing human resources and market place conditions
NEW QUESTION 5
The zero duration of milestones in project planning occurs because milestones:
- A. Are unpredictable and challenge the Plan Schedule Management process.
- B. Occur at random times in the project plans.
- C. Represent a moment in time such as a significant project point or event.
- D. Represent both significant and insignificant points in the project and are difficult to anticipate.
NEW QUESTION 6
Which of the following procurement processes results in the awarding of a procurement contract?
- A. Administer Procurements
- B. Close Procurements
- C. Conduct Procurements
- D. Plan Procurements
NEW QUESTION 7
What is the total float of the critical path?
- A. Can be any number
- B. Zero or positive
- C. Zero or negative
- D. Depends on the calendar
NEW QUESTION 8
At which point of the project is the uncertainty the highest and the risk of failing the greatest?
- A. Final phase of the project
- B. Start of the project
- C. End of the project
- D. Midpoint of the project
NEW QUESTION 9
Which is an input to the Scope Verification Process?
- A. Performance report
- B. Work breakdown structure
- C. Requested changes
- D. Project scope statement
NEW QUESTION 10
In the Develop Project Team process, which of the following is identified as a critical factor for a project's success?
- A. Team meetings
- B. Subcontracting teams
- C. Virtual teams
- D. Teamwork
NEW QUESTION 11
An output of Control Schedule is:
- A. A project schedule network diagram
- B. A schedule management plan
- C. Schedule data
- D. Schedule forecasts
NEW QUESTION 12
In which process might you use risk reassessment as a tool and technique?
- A. Qualitative risk analysis
- B. Risk monitoring and control
- C. Monitor and control project work
- D. Risk response planning
NEW QUESTION 13
A project can be defined as a:
- A. Temporary endeavor undertaken to create a unique product, service, or result
- B. Temporary endeavor that produces repetitive outputs
- C. Permanent endeavor undertaken to create a unique product, service, or result
- D. Permanent endeavor that produces repetitive outputs
NEW QUESTION 14
Which of the following lists contain processes that are included within Project Procurement Management?
- A. Plan purchases and acquisitions, plan contracting, request seller responses, select sellers
- B. Plan purchases and acquisitions, request seller responses, select sellers, schedule control
- C. Plan purchases and acquisitions, acquire project team, request seller responses, select sellers
- D. Plan purchases and acquisitions, acquire project team, contract approval, select sellers
NEW QUESTION 15
Which type of risk diagram is useful for showing time ordering of events?
- A. Ishikawa
- B. Milestone
- C. Influence
- D. Decision tree
NEW QUESTION 16
What does a CPI value greater than 1.0 indicate?
- A. Cost right at the estimated value
- B. Cost under the estimated value
- C. Cost right at the actual value
- D. Cost over the estimated value
NEW QUESTION 17
Organizational process assets, a lessons-learned database, and historical information are all inputs to which process?
- A. Plan Cost Management
- B. Plan Scope Management
- C. Plan Stakeholder Management
- D. Plan Schedule Management
NEW QUESTION 18
Based on the following metrics: EV=$20,000, AC=$22,000, and PV=$28,000, what is the project CV?
- A. -8000
- B. -2000
- C. 2000
- D. 8000
NEW QUESTION 19
Where are product requirements and characteristics documented?
- A. Product scope description
- B. Project charter
- C. Preliminary project scope statement
- D. Communications management plan
NEW QUESTION 20
A tool or technique used in the Control Procurements process is:
- A. Expert judgment.
- B. Performance reporting.
- C. Bidder conferences.
- D. Reserve analysis.
NEW QUESTION 21
Projects that share common outcomes, collective capability, knowledge, or skills are often grouped into a:
- A. portfolio
- B. program
- C. selection
- D. sub portfolio
NEW QUESTION 22
Which of the following tools or techniques is used for Estimate Activity Duration?
- A. Critical path
- B. Rolling Wave
- C. PDM
- D. Para metric
NEW QUESTION 23
The links between the processes in the Process Groups are often:
- A. Intuitive
- B. Iterative
- C. Measured
- D. Monitored
NEW QUESTION 24
P.S. 2passeasy now are offering 100% pass ensure PMP dumps! All PMP exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/PMP/ (918 New Questions)