Practical Check-Point 156-315.80 Training Materials Online
It is more faster and easier to pass the Check-Point 156-315.80 exam by using Certified Check-Point Check Point Certified Security Expert - R80 questuins and answers. Immediate access to the Renew 156-315.80 Exam and find the same core area 156-315.80 questions with professionally verified answers, then PASS your exam with a high score now.
Also have 156-315.80 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
Fill in the blank: Authentication rules are defined for ________.
- A. User groups
- B. Users using UserCheck
- C. Individual users
- D. All users in the database
NEW QUESTION 2
What is the command to see cluster status in cli expert mode?
- A. fw ctl stat
- B. clusterXL stat
- C. clusterXL status
- D. cphaprob stat
NEW QUESTION 3
After making modifications to the $CVPNDIR/conf/cvpnd.C file, how would you restart the daemon?
- A. cvpnd_restart
- B. cvpnd_restart
- C. cvpnd restart
- D. cvpnrestart
NEW QUESTION 4
In order to get info about assignment (FW, SND) of all CPUs in your SGW, what is the most accurate CLI command?
- A. fw ctl sdstat
- B. fw ctl affinity –l –a –r –v
- C. fw ctl multik stat
- D. cpinfo
NEW QUESTION 5
What are the two high availability modes?
- A. Load Sharing and Legacy
- B. Traditional and New
- C. Active and Standby
- D. New and Legacy
ClusterXL has four working modes. This section briefly describes each mode and its relative advantages and disadvantages.
NEW QUESTION 6
If there are two administration logged in at the same time to the SmartConsole, and there are objects locked for editing, what must be done to make them available or other administrators? (Choose the BEST answer.)
- A. Publish or discard the session.
- B. Revert the session.
- C. Save and install the Policy.
- D. Delete older versions of database.
NEW QUESTION 7
Which of the following is a new R80.10 Gateway feature that had not been available in R77.X and older?
- A. The rule base can be built of layers, each containing a set of the security rule
- B. Layers are inspected in the order in which they are defined, allowing control over the rule base flow and which security functionalities take precedence.
- C. Limits the upload and download throughput for streaming media in the company to 1 Gbps.
- D. Time object to a rule to make the rule active only during specified times.
- E. Sub Policies ae sets of rules that can be created and attached to specific rule
- F. If the rule is matched, inspection will continue in the sub policy attached to it rather than in the next rule.
NEW QUESTION 8
To help SmartEvent determine whether events originated internally or externally you must define using the Initial Settings under General Settings in the Policy Tab. How many options are available to calculate the traffic direction?
- A. 5 Network; Host; Objects; Services; API
- B. 3 Incoming; Outgoing; Network
- C. 2 Internal; External
- D. 4 Incoming; Outgoing; Internal; Other
NEW QUESTION 9
When users connect to the Mobile Access portal they are unable to open File Shares. Which log file would you want to examine?
- A. cvpnd.elg
- B. httpd.elg
- C. vpnd.elg
- D. fw.elg
NEW QUESTION 10
What is a best practice before starting to troubleshoot using the “fw monitor” tool?
- A. Run the command: fw monitor debug on
- B. Clear the connections table
- C. Disable CoreXL
- D. Disable SecureXL
NEW QUESTION 11
What statement best describes the Proxy ARP feature for Manual NAT in R80.10?
- A. Automatic proxy ARP configuration can be enabled
- B. Translate Destination on Client Side should be configured
- C. fw ctl proxy should be configured
- D. local.arp file must always be configured
NEW QUESTION 12
Check Point recommends configuring Disk Space Management parameters to delete old log entries when available disk space is less than or equal to?
- A. 50%
- B. 75%
- C. 80%
- D. 15%
NEW QUESTION 13
Automation and Orchestration differ in that:
- A. Automation relates to codifying tasks, whereas orchestration relates to codifying processes.
- B. Automation involves the process of coordinating an exchange of information through web service interactions such as XML and JSON, but orchestration does not involve processes.
- C. Orchestration is concerned with executing a single task, whereas automation takes a series of tasks and puts them all together into a process workflow.
- D. Orchestration relates to codifying tasks, whereas automation relates to codifying processes.
NEW QUESTION 14
Which command shows the current connections distributed by CoreXL FW instances?
- A. fw ctl multik stat
- B. fw ctl affinity -l
- C. fw ctl instances -v
- D. fw ctl iflist
NEW QUESTION 15
With SecureXL enabled, accelerated packets will pass through the following:
- A. Network Interface Card, OSI Network Layer, OS IP Stack, and the Acceleration Device
- B. Network Interface Card, Check Point Firewall Kernal, and the Acceleration Device
- C. Network Interface Card and the Acceleration Device
- D. Network Interface Card, OSI Network Layer, and the Acceleration Device
NEW QUESTION 16
Which statement is true regarding redundancy?
- A. System Administrators know when their cluster has failed over and can also see why it failed over by using the cphaprob –f if command.
- B. ClusterXL offers three different Load Sharing solutions: Unicast, Broadcast, and Multicast.
- C. Machines in a ClusterXL High Availability configuration must be synchronized.
- D. Both ClusterXL and VRRP are fully supported by Gaia and available to all Check Point appliances, open servers, and virtualized environments.
NEW QUESTION 17
Recommend!! Get the Full 156-315.80 dumps in VCE and PDF From Certshared, Welcome to Download: https://www.certshared.com/exam/156-315.80/ (New 428 Q&As Version)