VMware 2V0-620 Study Guides 2021
2v0 620 exam for VMware certification, Real Success Guaranteed with Updated 2v0 620 dump pdf. 100% PASS 2V0-620 vSphere 6 Foundations Beta Exam exam Today!
Also have 2V0-620 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
What is true regarding datastores on ESXi 6.x?
- A. NFS 4.1 datastore does not support Fault Tolerance (FT)
- B. VMFS3 and VMFS5 datastores can be newly created
- C. NFS datastore can be concurrently mounted using NFS 4.1 on one host and NFS on another
- D. NFS 3.0 datastore does not support Fault Tolerance (FT)
NEW QUESTION 2
Which three conditions would prevent Storage I/O Control from being enabled on a group of datastores? (Choose three.)
- A. The datastores planned for the solution are used by different vSphere clusters.
- B. A datastore planned for the solution is configured as a Raw Device Mapping file.
- C. A datastore planned for the solution has three extents.
- D. A datastore planned for the solution is configured as NFS.
- E. The organization has an Enterprise license.
NEW QUESTION 3
Which two NFS Protocol versions does vSphere 6 support? (Choose two.)
- A. Version 3
- B. Version 3.1
- C. Version 4
- D. Version 4.1
NEW QUESTION 4
An organization has a number of virtual machines that would benefit from Fault Tolerance. These include:
✑ A single vCPU Apache Server
✑ A dual vCPU vCenter Server
✑ A quad vCPU SQL Server
✑ An eight vCPU Hadoop Server
Which two virtual machines can be configured to use VMware Fault Tolerance? (Choose two.)
- A. Apache Server
- B. vCenter Server
- C. SQL Server
- D. Hadoop Server
NEW QUESTION 5
Which three statements are true regarding Fault Tolerance? (Choose three.)
- A. Applications need to be continuously available to users.
- B. Applications without native clustering capabilities can be protected.
- C. Custom clustering solutions are complicated to configure and maintain.
- D. Applications that have 16 vCPUs are supported.
- E. Prevents application crashes by analyzing the workload and correcting problems.
NEW QUESTION 6
A series of Auto Deploy ESXi 6.x hosts, which utilize vSphere Standard Switches, are unable to boot. In prior testing, all of the hosts were able to boot successfully.
Which two conditions might cause this issue? (Choose two.)
- A. The Hosts are unable to connect to the SAN.
- B. The TFTP server is down.
- C. The DNS server is down.
- D. The DHCP server is down.
Explanation: If the TFTP server is down, ESXi will not boot because it needs TFTP to get the information. Similarly, when DHCP is down, it will not assign the IP addresses and ESXi needs IP address to boot properly.
NEW QUESTION 7
A user wants to monitor a business-critical virtual machine to ensure that it doesn't run out of resources.
What metric could be monitored in vRealize Operations to address this concern?
- A. Time Remaining badge
- B. Compliance badge
- C. Reclaimable Waste badge
- D. Density badge
NEW QUESTION 8
Which three are architecture components of vRealize Operations? (Choose three.)
- A. Identity Server
- B. Administrative Server
- C. Analytics Server
- D. Database Server
- E. Connection Broker
NEW QUESTION 9
VMware tools is failing to install on a Microsoft Windows virtual machine.
What are two possible situations that would prevent the installation? (Choose two.)
- A. The VMware tools installation media is corrupt.
- B. The incorrect Operating System was selected in the virtual machine options.
- C. The software prerequisites have not been installed.
- D. The prerequisite services have not been started.
NEW QUESTION 10
An administrator enables vSphere High Availability (HA) on an existing cluster with a large number of hosts and virtual machines. The administrator notices that the setup of vSphere HA on some of the hosts is failing.
What step, if taken, might resolve this issue?
- A. Increase the value of the config.vpxd.das.electionWaitTimeSec setting.
- B. Set the value of vpxd.das.aamMemoryLimit to 256.
- C. Set the value of the das.useDefaultIsolationAddress setting to False.
- D. Increase the value of the das.iostatsinterval setting.
NEW QUESTION 11
Which two storage controller configurations can be used with Virtual SAN? (Choose two.)
- A. SAS controllers in Passthrough mode
- B. SAS controllers in RAID0 mode
- C. SAS controllers in RAID1 mode
- D. SAS controllers in RAID10 mode
NEW QUESTION 12
Which three traffic types are available services options when configuring a vmkernel port? (Choose three.)
- A. Provisioning Traffic
- B. Virtual Volumes Traffic
- C. vSphere Replication NFC Traffic
- D. Virtual SAN Traffic
- E. FCoE Traffic
NEW QUESTION 13
A vApp template recently added to a Content Library is not displayed.
Which two actions could correct this problem? (Choose two.)
- A. Manually synchronize the library
- B. Select the Download all library content immediately option
- C. Select the Sync subscribed library option
- D. Manually download the vApp template
NEW QUESTION 14
A Fault Tolerance (FT) virtual machine with four vCPUs is experiencing high latency when performing ICMP and Application tests.
What are three potential causes that may be attributing to this latency? (Choose three.)
- A. The FT network has insufficient bandwidth and is running on a 1GB Link.
- B. The FT network is on a particularly high latency link.
- C. The FT network has been configured with Network I/O Control.
- D. The FT virtual machine is running an e1000 network adapter.
- E. The FT virtual machine is running on poor performing network-based storage.
NEW QUESTION 15
Refer to the Exhibit.
A storage administrator is not seeing full utilization of all bandwidth from an ESXi host. The vSphere administrator observes the adapter details, as shown in the Exhibit.
What is the probable cause of this issue?
- A. Another path needs to be used to allow full utilization of the bandwidth.
- B. The array is not setup to use the correct multipathing policy.
- C. There are no virtual machines on the host.
- D. No traffic is being sent across it because a path failed.
NEW QUESTION 16
Refer to the Exhibit.
An administrator is adding an NFS datastore as shown in the Exhibit.
What is the purpose of the Servers to be added list?
- A. It contains the IP addresses of the NFS Storage Server to provide multipathing capability.
- B. It contains the IP addresses of the ESXi hosts that mount the datastore.
- C. It contains the IP addresses used for Dynamic Discovery of targets.
- D. It contains the IP addresses used for Static Discovery of targets.
NEW QUESTION 17
An administrator is attempting to restore a number of files in a directory within the Operating System of a virtual machine.
How can the administrator restore the files from a previous backup?
- A. Use the File Level Restore option from the selected backup of the virtual machine in the vSphere Web Client.
- B. Connect to the File Level Restore tool from a web browser in the virtual machine.
- C. Connect to the File Level Restore tool from the VMware Data Protection appliance.
- D. Use the File Level Restore option from the selected backup of the virtual machine in the vSphere Client.
NEW QUESTION 18
Which two badges are major badges in vRealize Operations? (Choose two.)
- A. Risk
- B. Efficency
- C. Workload
- D. Faults
NEW QUESTION 19
Which two Fibre Channel zoning options are supported with vSphere 6.x? (Choose two.)
- A. Single-Initiator
- B. Single-Initiator-Single-Target
- C. Multiple-Initiators-Single-Target
- D. Multiple-Initiators-Multiple-Targets
Recommend!! Get the Full 2V0-620 dumps in VCE and PDF From 2passeasy, Welcome to Download: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/2V0-620/ (New 212 Q&As Version)