VMware 2V0-620 Exam Questions 2021
It is more faster and easier to pass the 2v0 620 dump pdf by using 2v0 620 dump. Immediate access to the 2v0 620 pdf and find the same core area 2v0 620 dump with professionally verified answers, then PASS your exam with a high score now.
Online VMware 2V0-620 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
An administrator is installing a new network card in an ESXi 6.x host that is part of a vSphere cluster. When the host is placed into maintenance mode, the vSphere Web Client displays the progress bar at 2% for over 30 minutes.
Which two are likely reasons for this occurrence? (Choose two.)
- A. Maintenance mode is unable to migrate all virtual machines from the host.
- B. There is a large number of virtual machines that must be migrated from the host.
- C. VMware High Availability is in the process of reconfiguring the cluster.
- D. Each virtual machine on the ESXi host must be reconfigured to recognize the newadapter.
NEW QUESTION 2
What must be enabled to ensure that VM Component Protection (VMCP) works in a High Availability cluster?
- A. VMware Tools Virtual Machine Communication Interface (VMCI)
- B. Fault Tolerance
- C. Atomic Test and Set (ATS)
- D. All Paths Down (APD) Timeout
NEW QUESTION 3
An administrator has been tasked with upgrading an existing host from ESX 4.1 to ESXi6.x. The existing host has only vSwitch0 with all the default settings.
The upgraded host will have the following new requirements:
1. 116 virtual machines will be connected.
2. Four uplinks configured for port-based load balancing.
3. The switch will include a secondary heartbeat network for HA. Which two statements are true about this configuration? (Choose two.)
- A. The Service Console Port will be removed during the upgrade
- B. The configuration requires only one VMkernel Port
- C. The default vSwitch0 is sufficient for this configuration
- D. A change to vSwitch0 Properties is required
Explanation: VMware has removed the service console port group with the release of vSphere 5. You can execute the same command, which you used to do on vSphere 4 service console using vMA, CLI and PowerCLI.
NEW QUESTION 4
Why are some virtual machines orphaned after rebooting a High Availability (HA) enabled host?
- A. The Orphaned virtual machines have HA restart disabled.
- B. The Orphaned virtual machines moved recently and the change did not persist.
- C. The host is attached to failed storage.
- D. The host just came out of maintenance mode.
NEW QUESTION 5
An administrator needs to verify that vMotion operations can be performed in a vSphere data center.
What round trip time (RTT) latency is the maximum value that will allow vMotion operations to succeed?
- A. 50ms RTT
- B. 100ms RTT
- C. 150ms RTT
- D. 200ms RTT
NEW QUESTION 6
Which two settings are required by the deployment wizard when installing the VMware vCenter Server Virtual Appliance (vCSA)? (Choose two.)
- A. Number of CPUs
- B. Datastore to install on
- C. Linked-mode
- D. Name of the vCenter server
Explanation: Reference: http://pubs.vmware.com/vsphere-51/index.jsp?topic=%2Fcom.vmware.vsphere.install.doc%2FGUID-25FCBA87-5D2F- 4CB6-85D7-88899B4AC174.html
NEW QUESTION 7
Refer to the Exhibit.
A storage administrator has reported that full utilization of all bandwidth from an ESXi 6.x host is not being seen. In troubleshooting the issue, the Adapter details are shown in the Exhibit.
Based on the exhibit, what is cause of the issue?
- A. The array is not setup to use the correct multipathing policy.
- B. There are no virtual machines on the ESXi host.
- C. Not all links are used because a path is disabled.
- D. Another path needs to be configured.
NEW QUESTION 8
An administrator is creating a new vSphere Distributed Switch that will be utilized with a specific vSphere Cluster. The cluster itself contains a mix of ESXi 6.x and 6.x Hosts.
Which Distributed Switch version should be created to support this configuration?
- A. Distributed Switch: 6.0.0
- B. Distributed Switch: 5.0.0
- C. Distributed Switch: 5.1.0
- D. Distributed Switch: 5.5.0
NEW QUESTION 9
Which two networking connection types can be configured on a virtual switch? (Choose two.)
- A. Virtual machine portgroups
- B. VMkernel services (such as NFS, iSCSI, or vMotion) to the physical network
- C. Web services over the Management Network
- D. NFS and FCoE storage services
NEW QUESTION 10
Which two statements are true regarding VMware vSphere Flash Read Cache (vFRC)? (Choose two.)
- A. Cache fills and cache evictions happen in the granularity of a cache block size.
- B. vFRC caches data from both read and write I/Os, but write I/Os are always serviced by the underlying storage.
- C. vFRC caches data from both read and write I/Os, but write I/Os are always serviced by the underlying cache data.
- D. Cache fills and cache evictions happen in the granularity of the disk block size.
NEW QUESTION 11
What is a requirement when enabling a Virtual SAN cluster in an existing High Availability (HA) and Distributed Resource Scheduler (DRS) Cluster?
- A. Disable DRS and HA before enabling Virtual SAN
- B. Enable DRS before enabling Virtual SAN
- C. Disable HA before enabling Virtual SAN
- D. Enable Storage DRS before enabling Virtual SAN
NEW QUESTION 12
What is the optimal configuration when building a virtual machine for a single-threaded Windows application?
- A. Deploy single-threaded applications on uniprocessor virtual machines.
- B. Deploy single-threaded applications on symmetric multi-processor virtual machines.
- C. Tune single-threaded applications to take advantage of symmetric multi-processor resources.
- D. Tune Single-threaded applications at the hypervisor level.
NEW QUESTION 13
What are two valid use cases for vCenter Server Linked Mode? (Choose two.)
- A. An administrator wants to migrate running virtual machines between vCenter Server instances.
- B. An administrator wants to increase the vRAM entitlement pool.
- C. An administrator wants to manage a virtual server environment and a View environment from the same pane of glass.
- D. An administrator wants to search all inventory objects across multiple vCenter Server Virtual Appliance (vCSA) instances from one vSphere Client
Explanation: Reference: http://pubs.vmware.com/vsphere-50/topic/com.vmware.ICbase/PDF/vsphere-esxi-vcenter-server-50-host-management-guide.pdf (page 53)
NEW QUESTION 14
✑ An administrator wants to add a web server to an existing multi-tier application consisting of three virtual machines:
✑ A web server
✑ A database server
✑ An application server
The web server should be added to the application when the primary web server reaches:
✑ 70% vCPU utilization
✑ 55% active memory
Which option will achieve this result?
- A. Create a virtual machine alarm with an action to run a script that starts a new instance of the web server.
- B. Create a host cpu and memory alarm with an action to run a script that starts a new instance of the webserver.
- C. Configure HA application monitoring for the web server and set it to trigger deployment of a new instance of the web server.
- D. Configure Fault Tolerance on the virtual machine and leave the secondary machinedisabled until needed.
NEW QUESTION 15
An administrator is performing upgrades to ESXi 6.x from ESX 3.x and ESX 4.x hosts. What is true about this procedure?
- A. A direct, in-place upgrade can be performed only on ESX 4.1 and later hosts.
- B. ESX 3.x hosts can be upgraded, but require an upgrade to 4.x before 5.x.
- C. A direct, in-place upgrade can be performed only on ESX 4.5 and later hosts.
- D. A direct, in-place upgrade can be performed only on ESX 3.5 and later hosts.
Explanation: You must upgrade version 3.x ESX and ESXi hosts to ESX or ESXi version 4.x before you can upgrade them to ESXi 5.1.x. See the vSphere 4.x upgrade documentation.
Alternatively, you might find it simpler and more cost effective to do a fresh installation of ESXi 5.1.x.
NEW QUESTION 16
Which scenario shows a reason for VMware Tools failing to install?
- A. Virtual machine has a CD-ROM configured.
- B. Guest OS Antivirus is blocking the VMware Tools installation.
- C. Guest OS has 64-bit ldd (list dynamic dependencies) utility installed.
- D. Virtual machine is powered on.
NEW QUESTION 17
An administrator is attempting to enable Storage I/O Control on a datastore, but it is failing.
What is the likely reason for this failure?
- A. The host is connected to a datastore is running on ESX 4.0.
- B. The host is connected to a Fibre Channel storage array.
- C. The datastore has multiple extents.
- D. The datastore is managed by a single vCenter Server.
NEW QUESTION 18
An administrator is configuring Network I/O Control for a vSphere 6.x implementation. The physical network adapters in use are l0Gbps. The administrator plans to set up System Traffic and Virtual Machine Reservations as shown in the Exhibit:
Based on the exhibit, which two statements are true regarding this configuration? (Choose two.)
- A. System traffic is misconfigured as bandwidth reservation for this traffic type cannot exceed 75% of the total available adapter bandwidth.
- B. iSCSI traffic is guaranteed to always have a minimum of 3Gbps of bandwidth.
- C. VM1 will have better network performance than VM2.
- D. Virtual Machine traffic is misconfigured as bandwidth reservation for this traffic type cannot exceed 75% of the total available adapter bandwidth.
NEW QUESTION 19
vMotion can be performed between which three physical boundaries? (Choose three.)
- A. Between two vCenter Server Systems
- B. Between two vSphere Distributed Virtual Switches
- C. Between two vCenter Server Datacenter objects
- D. Between two VMware NSX Layer 4 segments
- E. Between two NFS datastores
100% Valid and Newest Version 2V0-620 Questions & Answers shared by 2passeasy, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/2V0-620/ (New 212 Q&As)