VMware 2V0-620 Exam Questions 2021
Proper study guides for 2V0-620 vSphere 6 Foundations Beta Exam certified begins with vmware 2v0 620 preparation products which designed to deliver the 2v0 620 dump pdf by making you pass the 2V0-620 test at your first time. Try the free 2v0 620 vsphere 6 foundations exam right now.
VMware 2V0-620 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
Which vSphere 6 Enterprise Edition feature will allow an organization to ensure that critical multi-threaded applications have the maximum possible uptime?
- A. Fault Tolerance
- B. High Availability
- C. Distributed Resource Scheduler
- D. App HA
NEW QUESTION 2
An administrator wants to monitor the health status of an ESXi 6.x host. However, when the administrator clicks the Hardware Status tab the following error is displayed.
This program cannot display the webpage What might cause this problem?
- A. The VMware VirtualCenter Management Webservices Service is not started.
- B. The required plug-in is not enabled.
- C. The VMware ESXi Management Webservices Service is not started
- D. The name of the vCenter Server system could not be resolved.
Explanation: Verify that the VMware VirtualCenter Management Webservices service is running on the vCenter Server system. Navigate to the vCenter Server system in the inventory and select Monitor > Service Health. The page displays the following message if the VMware VirtualCenter Management Webservices service is not started.
Could not get vCenter Health status
If you see this error message, start the VMware VirtualCenter Management Webservices service.
NEW QUESTION 3
An administrator is troubleshooting basic network connectivity issues.
Which two scenarios are potential issues that this administrator might face? (Choose two.)
- A. The vSwitch is not attached to the correct physical network.
- B. The portgroup is not configured to use correct VLAN.
- C. Traffic shaping is configured incorrectly.
- D. Jumbo frames is configured incorrectly.
NEW QUESTION 4
An administrator deploys vRealize Operations into a vSphere 6.x environment. After the deployment, the administrator notices that badges are not appearing.
What is a likely cause of this behavior?
- A. Badges do not appear until you register vRealize Operations with vCenter Server.
- B. Badges do not appear until you register a vCenter Server in vRealize Operations.
- C. The vRealize Operations appliance needs to be redeployed.
- D. The vCenter Server appliance needs to be redeployed.
NEW QUESTION 5
What is a valid example of a vSphere Update Manager upgrade?
- A. A VMware Tools upgrade on a Fault Tolerant machine with automatic snapshots.
- B. Upgrading and patching multiple ESXi hosts simultaneously in a selected cluster.
- C. Upgrading an ESX 4.1 host to ESXi 6.x with a sufficient boot partition.
- D. An ESXi 6.x host update with automatically deleted snapshots.
Explanation: Reference: http://www.vmadmin.co.uk/vmware/35-esxserver/283- vsphere4to5migrateesx4toesxi5
NEW QUESTION 6
A virtual machine is experiencing performance issues. The following performance metrics are observed:
✑ CPU usage value for the virtual machine is above 90%
✑ CPU ready value for the virtual machine is above 20%
Which two activities will likely resolve the performance issues? (Choose two.)
- A. Set a CPU reservation for the virtual machine.
- B. Increase the CPU limit on the virtual machine.
- C. Decrease CPU shares equally for all virtual machines on the host.
- D. Increase CPU shares equally for all virtual machines on the host.
NEW QUESTION 7
What may be a cause for failure to unmount an NFS datastore?
- A. It has active snapshot files.
- B. It is being used for High Availability (HA) heartbeat.
- C. It is part of a Cluster.
- D. It is managed by Distributed Resource Scheduler (DRS).
NEW QUESTION 8
An administrator configures vSphere Replication for a virtual machine and enables multiple point in time (PIT) instances under the recovery settings in the Configure Replication wizard.
Which two statements are correct for vSphere Replication with multiple point in time instances enabled? (Choose two.)
- A. vSphere Replication retains a number of snapshot instances of the virtual machine on the target site based on the retention policy that you specify.
- B. vSphere Replication uses the virtual machine's snapshot instances to define the target site Point in Time instance based on the retention policy that you specify.
- C. vSphere Replication does not support virtual machines with snapshots.
- D. vSphere Replication supports virtual machines with snapshots.
NEW QUESTION 9
What is a benefit of using VMware Data Protection (VDP)?
- A. Provides support for guest-level backups and restores of Microsoft SQL Servers, Exchange Servers, and Share Point Servers.
- B. Provides support for advanced storage services including replication, encryption, deduplication, and compression.
- C. Provides direct access to VDP configuration integrated into the vSphere Client.
- D. Reduces disk space consumed by virtual machine data using deduplication.
NEW QUESTION 10
Which two statements are correct when turning off a Distributed Resource Scheduler (DRS) Cluster? (Choose two.)
- A. The resource pool hierarchy of the DRS cluster is maintained.
- B. The resource pool hierarchy of the DRS cluster is removed.
- C. The affinity settings of the DRS cluster are removed and not maintained when DRS is re-enabled.
- D. The affinity settings of the DRS cluster are maintained when DRS is re-enabled.
NEW QUESTION 11
An attempt to enable vSphere Fault Tolerance for a powered-on virtual machine fails.
Which two scenarios would result in this failure? (Choose two.)
- A. The virtual machine has three vCPUs configured.
- B. The host on which the virtual machine is running has insufficient memory resources.
- C. The virtual machine has insufficient resources to accommodate full reservation plus the overhead memory.
- D. VMware High Availability is enabled on the cluster of which this host is a member.
NEW QUESTION 12
What is a benefit of vCenter Linked-Mode?
- A. Allows the vCenter Server Virtual Appliance (vCSA) to manage multiple sites
- B. Pools vRAM entitlement
- C. Increases vCenter security
- D. Increases vCenter reliability
Explanation: Reference: http://pubs.vmware.com/vsphere-50/index.jsp?topic=%2Fcom.vmware.vsphere.vcenterhost.doc_50%2FGUID-EC40636E- 0DD4-4A17-B163-5CFBDC31666C.html
NEW QUESTION 13
Refer to the Exhibit.
A vSphere 6.x Standard Switch is configured with 4 virtual machine portgroups, as shown in the exhibit.
Which portgroup would be utilized by default when creating a new virtual machine?
- A. Access Network
- B. DMZ Network
- C. VM Network
- D. Virtual Machine Network
NEW QUESTION 14
What is true about resource pools created on a Distributed Resource Scheduler (DRS)
- A. A root resource pool is created with the specified values.
- B. A root resource pool is automatically created using the aggregate total of the ESXi host resources in the cluster.
- C. A root resource pool is automatically created using the aggregate total of all resources in the datacenter.
- D. A root resource pool is not needed when creating resource pools on a DRS cluster.
NEW QUESTION 15
An administrator is attempting to remove an ESXi 6.x host from a vSphere Distributed Switch (vDS). When the administrator attempts to remove the host, the following error is observed:
The resource '16' is still in use.
What three steps are needed to successfully remove the host from the switch? (Choose three.)
- A. Select Manage Ports on the vDS for the host.
- B. Locate all ports currently in use on the vDS for the host.
- C. Migrate or delete any vmkernel or virtual machine adapters associated with the switch.
- D. Remove all network cards from the switch before trying to remove the host.
- E. Create a standard switch for everything to be automatically be migrated to.
NEW QUESTION 16
Refer to the Exhibit.
-- Exhibit --
An administrator is analyzing a virtual machine as shown in the Exhibit. What is the current long term risk for this virtual machine?
- A. The virtual machine may run out of memory before April 27.
- B. The virtual machine may continue to function after April 27.
- C. The virtual machine has adequate memory configured for operation for the next 120 days.
- D. The virtual machine has adequate memory reservation configured for operation for the next 120 days.
NEW QUESTION 17
Refer to the Exhibit.
-- Exhibit --
-- Exhibit --
An administrator has created the resource pool configuration shown in the Exhibit.
Based on the exhibit, which virtual machine(s) can be successfully powered on?
- A. VM-M1 only
- B. VM-K1 only
- C. VM-K1 and VM-K2 only
- D. VM-K1, VM-K2, and VM-M1
NEW QUESTION 18
An administrator is deploying multiple Windows 2003 Virtual Machines from the same template.
What two steps should be taken to avoid network conflicts? (Choose two.)
- A. Customize the guest operating system.
- B. Install VMware Tools into the new virtual machines.
- C. Copy the Microsoft Sysprep tools onto the vCenter Server system.
- D. Ensure the e1000 vmnic is selected for each new virtual machine.
NEW QUESTION 19
Which two allow for the disabling of Network Rollback operations? (Choose two.)
- A. Modifying the vpxd advanded configuration options and adding the config.vpxd.network.rollback key
- B. Modifying the C:ProgramDataVMwareCIScfgvmware-vpxvpxd.cfg file and adjusting the<rollback> xml tag
- C. Modifying the C:ProgramDataVMwareCIScfgvmware-vpxvpxd.cfg file and adjusting the <networkrollback> xml tag
- D. Modifying the C:ProgramDataVMwareCIScfgvmware-vpxfirstbootvpxd-service- spec.prop file and adjusting the <rollback> xml tag
P.S. 2passeasy now are offering 100% pass ensure 2V0-620 dumps! All 2V0-620 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/2V0-620/ (212 New Questions)