Pinpoint 2V0-620 Free Practice Questions 2019
We offers 2v0 620 dump. "vSphere 6 Foundations Beta Exam", also known as 2V0-620 exam, is a VMware Certification. This set of posts, Passing the 2V0-620 exam with vmware 2v0 620, will help you answer those questions. The 2v0 620 dump pdf covers all the knowledge points of the real exam. 100% real 2v0 620 dump and revised by experts!
Online 2V0-620 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
When attempting to power on a Virtual Machine you observe the following error:
Cannot open the disk '/vmfs/volumes/volume/vm/vm-000002.vmdk' or one of the snapshot disks it depends on.
Which three actions will be the best solutions to address this problem? (Choose three.)
- A. Verify that the virtual machine's disk files are present.
- B. Investigate the host and virtual machine log files.
- C. Verify the vmdk descriptor files and if required, recreate them.
- D. Delete the disk file preventing the power on operation.
- E. Migrate or register the virtual machine to a different host.
NEW QUESTION 2
A vSphere administrator needs to backup a virtual machine that has a Microsoft SQL Server Database installed.
Which solution allows for an application quiesce to occur during backup?
- A. VMware vCenter Converter
- B. VMware vCenter Site Recovery Manager
- C. VMware vSphere Replication
- D. VMware vSphere Data Protection Advanced
NEW QUESTION 3
What are three reasons for deploying vCenter Server in a physical machine? (Choose
- A. vCenter Server can be deployed as physical machine to support a VSA configuration.
- B. vCenter Server can be deployed as a physical machine to ensure it is not susceptible to vSphere outages.
- C. vCenter Server can be deployed as a physical machine to improve VMware Data Recovery performance.
- D. vCenter Server can be deployed as a physical machine to improve vMotion performance.
- E. vCenter Server can be deployed as a physical machine to ensure it does not contend for resources.
Explanation: VCenter server can be deployed as a physical machine so that VSA configuration can be supported and ensures it is not susceptible to vsphere outages. It can also be deployed as physical machine to make sure it does not content for virtual resources.
NEW QUESTION 4
An administrator is performing a scripted installation of ESXi 6.x.
In which three locations does the script need to be? (Choose three.)
- A. PXE Server
- B. HTTPS
- C. FTP
- D. NFS
- E. VVOLs Datastore
NEW QUESTION 5
Which three steps must be taken to use vSphere Update Manager 6.x to upgrade an ESXi
5.5 host to vSphere 6.x? (Choose three.)
- A. Download an ESXi Image.
- B. Configure the vSphere Update Manager Download Service.
- C. Create a baseline and attach it to the ESXi Host.
- D. Scan the vCenter Content Library for the ESXi Image.
- E. Remediate the ESXi Host.
NEW QUESTION 6
When is it possible to place a VMFS5 datastore in maintenance mode?
- A. When it is a member of a Storage DRS cluster
- B. When it is a member of Virtual SAN cluster
- C. When it is a member of a multi-extent datastore
- D. When it is a member of a Virtual Volume
NEW QUESTION 7
An administrator has unsuccessfully attempted several times to install an Operating
System inside a virtual machine. The administrator finds that the installation fails at random intervals.
Which two actions can be taken to resolve this issue? (Choose two.)
- A. Verify the md5sum and if invalid, download the installation files again.
- B. Attempt the installation an additional time.
- C. Attempt to use a different installation media or installation method.
- D. Create a new virtual machine and attempt the installation with the existing media.
NEW QUESTION 8
An administrator has deployed a vCenter Server Appliance to manage a virtual environment.
The administrator has been asked to develop a plan for handling major upgrades to the application.
What should be included in the upgrade plan?
- A. Utilize vCenter Configuration Manager to upgrade the vCenter Server in place
- B. Install a new vCenter Server and import the information from the existing vCenter Server
- C. Install a new vCenter Server over the existing vCenter Server as an in-place upgrade
- D. Utilize Update Manager to upgrade the vCenter Server in place
Explanation: Page 131 of vsphere-update-manager-50-install-administration-guide.pdf
Update Manager 5.0 does not support virtual machine patch baselines.
If a host is connected to vCenter Server by using an IPv6 address, you cannot scan and remediate virtual machines and virtual appliances that run on the host.
Remediation of VMware vCenter Server Appliance is not supported. For more information about upgrading the virtual appliance, see the vCenter Server upgrade documentation.
Page 56 of vsphere-esxi-vcenter-server-50-upgrade-guide.pdf
Upgrade the VMware vCenter Server Appliance
Because the VMware vCenter Server Appliance was first released with vSphere 5.0, upgrading the appliance is not required until a future release. This information helps you plan for future upgrades.
1. Deploy the new version of the vCenter Server Appliance. The new appliance has a default network configuration, and the vCenter Server service is unconfigured and disabled.
2. Connect to both the old and new appliances in separate browser windows.
3. In the Upgrade tab of the new appliance, select destination for the appliance role, and click Set role.
4. In the Upgrade tab of the old appliance, select source for the appliance role, and click Set role.
5. In each appliance, click Establish Trust. The local appliance key appears.
6. In the new appliance, copy the local appliance key.
7. Paste the local appliance key into the Remote appliance key field of the old appliance.
8. Click Import remote key in the old appliance.
9. In the old appliance, copy the local appliance key.
10. Paste the local appliance key into the Remote appliance key field of the new appliance.
11. Click Import remote key in the new appliance.
12. In the new appliance, click Import, and click Start import.
The new appliance shuts down the old appliance and assumes the network identity of the old appliance. This process can take several minutes. When the import is complete, the new vCenter Server Appliance starts.
NEW QUESTION 9
When you add an ESXi 6.x host to a new Cluster, which vSphere object owns the CPU and Memory resources of the hosts?
- A. vCenter Server
- B. Datacenter
- C. Cluster
- D. Host
NEW QUESTION 10
Refer to the Exhibit.
-- Exhibit --
A 4 GB Memory virtual machine is experiencing extended memory issues, as shown in the Exhibit.
What potential issues could be attributed to this memory pressure?
- A. A limit is imposed on the virtual memory of this virtual machine.
- B. The Balloon driver has been uninstalled.
- C. A limit has been imposed on the Virtual CPU of the virtual machine.
- D. Storage IO control has been enabled for the virtual machine causing the swapped memory.
NEW QUESTION 11
An administrator has a virtual machine that requires four times the compute resources than other virtual machines on the same ESXi 6.x host.
How should the administrator configure the virtual machine settings, in order to be prepared for any resource contention?
- A. Set the shares of the priority virtual machine to High and the rest to Low.
- B. Set the shares of the priority virtual machine to High.
- C. Set the shares of the priority virtual machine to High and the rest to Normal.
- D. Set the shares of the priority virtual machine to Normal and the rest to Low.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which three items should be validated prior to installing ESXi 6.x? (Choose three.)
- A. Remote Storage has been disconnected.
- B. Installation media is available.
- C. Server hardware clock is set to UTC.
- D. Storage has been partitioned with a VMFS volume.
- E. Network cards have been setup to use Jumbo Frames.
NEW QUESTION 13
Which three features are not supported when using Fault Tolerance in vSphere 6.x? (Choose three.)
- A. Virtual Volumes (VVOLS)
- B. Storage vMotion
- C. Virtual Machine Component Protection
- D. vMotion
- E. vSphere Distributed Switches
NEW QUESTION 14
Which three operations occur during a cold migration of a virtual machine? (Choose three.)
- A. The virtual machine disks are moved if the datastore is being changed.
- B. The virtual machine is registered with the destination server.
- C. The source virtual machine is removed from the old hosts.
- D. The virtual machine hardware is upgraded.
- E. The virtual machine files are quiesced prior to the migration.
NEW QUESTION 15
Which two statements are true about deploying and using vSphere Replication? (Choose two.)
- A. ESXi hosts managed by a single vCenter Server instance require a connection between the two vSphere Replication appliances.
- B. Sites managed by different vCenter Server instances require a connection between the two vSphere Replication appliances.
- C. Sites managed by different vCenter Server instances require the use of Site RecoveryManager and a connection between the two vSphere Replication appliances.
- D. ESXi hosts managed by a single vCenter Server instance require a single vSphere Replication appliance.
NEW QUESTION 16
Which three are requirements when using vMotion to move a virtual machine across vCenter Server systems? (Choose three.)
- A. Both vCenter Servers must be using Enhanced Linked Mode.
- B. Both vCenter Servers must be in the same Single Sign-On Domain.
- C. Time must be synchronized.
- D. Duplicate VM MAC addresses must be configured.
- E. Both vCenter Servers must have High Availability enabled on source and destination clusters.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which three configuration settings will be migrated when upgrading a host from ESX 4.x Classic to ESXi 6.x? (Choose three.)
- A. The SSH configuration in /etc/ssh
- B. The host configuration in /etc/vmware/esx.conf
- C. The NFS configuration in /etc/fstab
- D. The services information in /etc/services
- E. The licensing information in /etc/licenses/license.conf
Files Migrated During Migration or Upgrade from ESX/ESXi 4.x to ESXi 5.0
This table provides the list of files migrated during upgrade from ESX/ESXi 4.x to ESXi 5.0: FileNotes
CIM ”indication”conf files
/etc/syslog.confMigrated for ESXi, not migrated for ESX.
/etc/security/access.confNeeded for PAM configurations.
/etc/sysconfig/networkService Console NICs areconverted to VMkernel NICs.
/etc/sysconfig/keyboardAny entries not supported will default to English.
***/etc/sshOpenSSH is now included in ESXi 6.x
/etc/nsswitch.confUsed generically for various configurations, most helpful for Active Directory authentication.
/etc/krb.confNeeded for Likewise to have Active Directory support.
/etc/krb.realmsNeeded for Likewise to have Active Directory support.
/etc/krb5.confNeeded for Likewise to have Active Directory support.
/etc/krb5.aclNeeded for Likewise to have Active Directory support.
/etc/krb5.keytabNeeded for Likewise to have Active Directory support.
/etc/krb5.logNeeded for Likewise to have Active Directory support.
/etc/krb5.mkeyNeeded for Likewise to have Active Directory support.
Needed for authentication and authorization.
Note: Custom edits made to settings in /etc/pam.d/system-auth in ESX 4.x are reset to the default values by the upgrade to ESXi 6.x To maintain the custom values, reset them manually after the upgrade.
/etc/snmp/snmpd.confMigrated to /etc/vmware/snmp.xml.
etc/motdA note is appended saying the system was upgraded to ESX 5.x.
/etc/likewise/*Used for Likewise configurations.
/etc/vmware/vmauth/authentication.confUsed for Likewise configurations
/etc/vmware/vmauth/provider.xmlUsed for Likewise configurations
***/etc/fstab (Partial)Only NFS entries will be migrated to ESXi.
/etc/passwd (Partial)Only the root user password will be saved, if possible.
/etc/shadowOnly the root user password will be saved, if possible
NEW QUESTION 18
What are two ways to identify TCP/IP stack information? (Choose two.)
- A. Using the vSphere Web Client
- B. Using esxcli network ip netstack
- C. Using esxcfg-netstack
- D. Using the vSphere Client
NEW QUESTION 19
An administrator is configuring the Maximum Transmission Unit value on a vSphere Distributed Switch.
Which two options are typical values for ESXi networking? (Choose two.)
- A. 1492
- B. 1500
- C. 9000
- D. 9089
100% Valid and Newest Version 2V0-620 Questions & Answers shared by Certleader, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.certleader.com/2V0-620-dumps.html (New 212 Q&As)