Exact 2V0-620 Dumps 2021
Proper study guides for 2V0-620 vSphere 6 Foundations Beta Exam certified begins with vmware 2v0 620 preparation products which designed to deliver the 2v0 620 vsphere 6 foundations exam by making you pass the 2V0-620 test at your first time. Try the free 2v0 620 pdf right now.
Online VMware 2V0-620 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
An administrator is only able to see the Health Badge when using the vRealize Operations user interface.
What is the likely cause of this behavior?
- A. The vRealize Operations Foundation License is in use.
- B. The vmware-sps service failed to start.
- C. The vRealize Operations Standard License is in use.
- D. The vmware-rbd-watchdog service failed to start.
NEW QUESTION 2
What is the effective vSphere licensing level during the 60 day evaluation period?
- A. vSphere Foundation Essentials Plus
- B. vSphere Standard
- C. vSphere Enterprise
- D. vSphere Enterprise Plus
NEW QUESTION 3
An administrator is unable to create the first group in a new vRealize Operations environment.
What is the likely cause of the problem?
- A. There are no group types defined.
- B. The group is not defined in SSO.
- C. There are more than 32 group types defined.
- D. The description for the group is not provided.
NEW QUESTION 4
What are three goals of resource management within a cluster? (Choose three.)
- A. To prevent virtual machines from monopolizing resources and to guarantee predictable service rates.
- B. To exploit undercommitted resources and overcommit with graceful degradation.
- C. To provide solutions to potential problems that you might encounter when using vCenter Server.
- D. To control the relative importance of virtual machines and provide flexible dynamic partitioning.
- E. To provide additional network administration capabilities.
NEW QUESTION 5
An organization has an ESXi 6.x host that contains two resource pools. The host is being relocated to a DRS cluster.
What two actions can be taken to integrate the host into the cluster, and what
would happen to the existing ESXi resource pool hierarchy as a result? (Choose two.)
- A. Place all of the host's virtual machines into the DRS cluster root resource poo
- B. The resource pools present on the host will be deleted.
- C. Create a resource pool for the ESXi host's virtual machines and resource pool
- D. The resource pools present on the host will be deleted.
- E. Place all of the host's virtual machines into the DRS cluster root resource poo
- F. The resource pools present on the host will be preserved.
- G. Create a resource pool for the ESXi host's virtual machines and resource pool
- H. The resource pools present on the host will be preserved.
NEW QUESTION 6
If you create a custom role and do not assign privileges what system-defined privileges are added? (Choose two.)
- A. System.Anonymous
- B. System.Read
- C. System.Write
- D. System.Administrator
Explanation: Reference: http://pubs.vmware.com/vsphere-51/index.jsp?topic=%2Fcom.vmware.vsphere.security.doc%2FGUID-93B962A7-93FA- 4E96-B68F-AE66D3D6C663.html
NEW QUESTION 7
What differentiates a private cloud from a vSphere Infrastructure?
- A. A private cloud requires pooled resources including storage and networking.
- B. vSphere Infrastructure assumes a secure location for the workloads.
- C. vSphere Infrastructure allows consumption of resources over open standards.
- D. A private cloud assumes the consumer will maintain their portion of the infrastructure.
Explanation: Since private cloud requires pooled resources which includes storage and networking, it is different from vSphere infrastructure that doesn’t require pooled resources.
NEW QUESTION 8
Which type of Adapter does not require vmkernel networking?
- A. Independent Hardware iSCSI Adapter
- B. Dependent Hardware iSCSI Adapter
- C. Software iSCSI Adapter
- D. Software FCoE Adapter
NEW QUESTION 9
A mission-critical virtual machine built on vSphere 4.1 needs to be moved to an ESXi6.x host.
Which virtual hardware version is needed to move the virtual machine without upgrading?
- A. 6
- B. 7
- C. 10
- D. 11
NEW QUESTION 10
Which three actions can be executed when an alarm is triggered? (Choose three.)
- A. Send an email.
- B. Send an SNMP trap.
- C. Run a script or command.
- D. Run an Orchestrator workflow.
- E. Send a trigger to syslog.
NEW QUESTION 11
Which three modules are optional components that can be added from the vCenter Server installer? (Choose three.)
- A. VMware vCenter Syslog Collector
- B. VMware vCenter License Server
- C. VMware vSphere Authentication Proxy
- D. VMware vCenter Host Update Utility
- E. VMware vSphere Auto Deploy
Explanation: Reference: http://pubs.vmware.com/vsphere-50/index.jsp?topic=%2Fcom.vmware.vsphere.install.doc_50%2FGUID-78933728-7F02- 43AF-ABD8-0BDCE10418A6.html ( see optional components)
NEW QUESTION 12
An administrator has purchased a new 10GB Converged Network Adapter (CNA) for installation in a system that is running ESXi 6.x. The administrator has downloaded the latest driver from the hardware vendor and wants to include the driver in an image. The image profile acceptance level is set to VMwareSupported. The acceptance level of the driver is VMwareSupported.
Which two statements are true about the inclusion of this driver in the image? (Choose two.)
- A. Support calls for the driver will be directed to the partner.
- B. The image can be built, but the driver will not be included in the image.
- C. The image can be built and the driver will be included.
- D. Support calls for the driver will be handled by VMware.
Explanation: The acceptance level of all VIBs on a host must be at least as high as the host acceptance level. For example, if the host acceptance level is VMware Accepted, you can install VIBs with acceptance levels of VMware Certified and VMware Accepted, but you cannot install VIBs with acceptance levels of Partner Supported or Community Supported. To install a VIB with a less restrictive acceptance level than that of the host, you can change the acceptance level of the host by using the vSphere Client or by running esxcli software acceptance commands.
Setting host acceptance levels is a best practice that allows you to specify which VIBs can be installed on a host and used with an image profile, and the level of support you can expect for a VIB. For example, a Community Supported VIB might not be recommended for an ESXi server in a production environment.
NEW QUESTION 13
What two Advanced IP Allocation Schemes are available? (Choose two.)
- A. Fixed
- B. DHCP
- C. OVF Environment
- D. Transient
NEW QUESTION 14
An administrator is attempting to power on a virtual machine, but the task is hanging at 95%.
What three scenarios best explain why this problem is happening? (Choose three.)
- A. A virtual machine question is currently being posed to the administrator.
- B. Another task for the virtual machine or other component is already in progress.
- C. The VMware High Availability cluster has insufficient resources to guarantee failover.
- D. The host has lost access to the storage device containing the virtual machine files.
- E. The host is under resource contention and unable to power on the virtual machine.
NEW QUESTION 15
You need to add an object to an existing vApp using the vSphere Web Client. How is this accomplished?
- A. Create an Object Inside the vApp.
- B. Add an Object to a vApp.
- C. Add an Object to the Datastore the vApp is located in.
- D. Move all Objects to a new Datastore folder.
NEW QUESTION 16
Which three connection types are available when configuring a vSwitch in the vSphere Web Client? (Choose three.)
- A. VMkernel Network Adapter
- B. Physical Network Adapter
- C. Virtual Machine Port Group for a Standard Switch
- D. vMotion Network Adapter
- E. vSAN Network Adapter
NEW QUESTION 17
An ESXi 6.x host consists of 24 logical cores. Hyperthreading is enabled on the host.
What is the maximum number of vCPUs that can be assigned to a virtual machine on this host?
- A. 24
- B. 48
- C. 64
- D. 128
NEW QUESTION 18
Click the Exhibit button.
An administrator has implemented a new vSphere 5 environment and is deploying their first Windows 2008 R2 template. When running the Deploy Template wizard, the error shown in the exhibit appears.
What can be done to correct the problem?
- A. Select the correct guest OS setting for the virtual machine.
- B. Windows 2003 x64 cannot be customized.
- C. Download and install the Microsoft Sysprep tool into the virtual machine to be customized.
- D. Download the Microsoft Sysprep tool to the appropriate vCenter Server directory.
See the table at: http://kb.vmware.com/selfservice/microsites/search.do?language=en_US&cmd=displayKC&externalId=1005593
NEW QUESTION 19
What information is required as part of an interactive ESXi 6.x installation?
- A. Keyboard layout
- B. IP Address
- C. Root password
- D. DNS information
Thanks for reading the newest 2V0-620 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Surepassexam 2V0-620 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.surepassexam.com/2V0-620-exam-dumps.html (212 Q&As Dumps)