Cisco 810-440 Dumps Questions 2021
We provide 810-440 Exam Dumps which are the best for clearing 810-440 test, and to get certified by Cisco Cisco Business Architecture Analyst. The 810-440 Dumps covers all the knowledge points of the real 810-440 exam. Crack your Cisco 810-440 Exam with latest dumps, guaranteed!
Cisco 810-440 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
According to Cisco best practice, which option must you understand before you identify business outcome opportunities?
- A. organization chart
- B. decision-making process
- C. current technology plan
- D. customer value proposition
NEW QUESTION 2
Which are four considerations to have in mind when communicating the business outcomes story? (Choose four.)
- A. Share your findings about stakeholder analysis with the audience.
- B. Structure the content to the audience, one size does not fit all.
- C. Address key motivators, business drivers, and the value that business outcomes bring to the customer.
- D. Prioritize lines of business, strategic plan and operating issues.
- E. Create the presentation in terms that the audience understands.
- F. Use consistent formats and designs that the audience is familiar with.
NEW QUESTION 3
Which three QUESTION NO:s are specified by the Seven Elements Framework? (Choose three.)
- A. Working environment characteristics?
- B. Existing relationship?
- C. Compliance with ISO 20K?
- D. Understanding of own and others interests?
- E. Consequences of not reaching agreement or support?
NEW QUESTION 4
Which guidelines are frameworks, practices, or standards used to establish within a corporation?
- A. common language within the organization
- B. leadership and a common language within the organization
- C. leadership within the organization
- D. guaranteed success of architecture within the organization
NEW QUESTION 5
You are an account manager and the customer asks you to summarize the business value a product they are about to purchase delivers. Which process best describes how to do that?
- A. Gather list of products benefits and needed business capabilitie
- B. Align the product benefits to the business capabilities and align the product benefits to customer outcomes.
- C. Gather customer business priorities and list of product benefit
- D. Align the product benefits to customer outcomes.
- E. Gather customer business priorities and needed business capabilitie
- F. Align the business capabilities to solutions and align the solutions to customer outcomes.
- G. Gather customer business priorities and list of products benefit
- H. Align the product benefits to business priorities and align the product benefits to customer outcomes.
NEW QUESTION 6
Which tool is leveraged by Cisco business architect for describing, visualizing, assessing, and changing business models?
- A. business model canvas
- B. business model agenda
- C. business model visualization
- D. business model framework
NEW QUESTION 7
What are the most reliable sources for enablement at Cisco besides playbooks?
- A. Wikipedia & Google
- B. PartnerCentral and Salesconnect
- C. Industry articles & blogs
- D. Research and trends reports
NEW QUESTION 8
Several of the Cisco small business switches allow you to assign roles to ports depending on what device you are connecting. What is this functionality called? Select exactly 1 answer(s) from the following:
- A. CDP
- B. LLOP-MED
- C. FindlT
- D. SmartPorts
NEW QUESTION 9
Which component of a business strategy must be measurable?
- A. environment
- B. vision
- C. goals
- D. mission
NEW QUESTION 10
According to research, what is the leading reason that technology projects fail?
- A. poor stakeholder identification and management
- B. lack of budget
- C. too many stakeholders
- D. lack of a business model canvas
NEW QUESTION 11
Which goal of the Cisco business architect in a business architecture engagement is true?
- A. Lead post-sales technical support
- B. Gain experience in developing low-level designs.
- C. Convey Cisco relevancy to business capabilities and solutions.
- D. Provide Cisco specific technology solutions.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which two elements must you consider when you propose technology solutions? (Choose two.)
- A. cross-functional service offerings
- B. the current and future state of technology of the customer
- C. cloud services
- D. emerging technology platforms
- E. relevance to business outcomes
NEW QUESTION 13
Which one of the following solutions enable business outcomes in the manufacturing industry?
- A. Remote Expert
- B. Advanced Routing
- C. Service Provider Network Infrastructure
- D. Plant Floor Control Network
- E. Multilayer Switching
NEW QUESTION 14
Which two are true of closed QUESTION NO:s? (Choose two.)
- A. Closed QUESTION NO:s are used to retrieve facts.
- B. Respondents can answer closed QUESTION NO:s more quickly because they seek a limited amount of detail.
- C. Closed QUESTION NO:s are used to retrieve opinions.
- D. Closed QUESTION NO:s are used to make decisions based on the data in a report.
- E. Closed QUESTION NO:s are excellent for workshops where you need people to come to a consensus about a design decision.
NEW QUESTION 15
When shifting to business outcomes, which two of these relevant considerations and premises must be taken into account? (Choose two.)
- A. Customers want to benefit from new, more flexible consumption models.
- B. Technology is acquiring more importance.
- C. Businesses prefer time-to-market acceleration regardless the costs of their IT solutions.
- D. Business transformation dictates that CEOs and their teams become key partners.
- E. Customers want solutions that address specific outcomes.
NEW QUESTION 16
Which activity occurs in the loyalty phase of the customer relationship lifecycle?
- A. Gain credibility with the customer to establish them as an advocate
- B. Establish yourself as a trusted advisor.
- C. Continue to effectively develop your relationship with the customer.
- D. Understand the customer and their critical needs.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which two standards are examples of an architectural framework? (Choose two.)
- A. ITIL®
- B. Zachman
- C. ISO 27001
- D. TOGAF®
- E. ISO 9001
NEW QUESTION 18
Which two resources can be used to determine the characteristics of a customer’s persona? (Choose two.)
- A. social media
- B. past employers
- C. human resources
- D. annual reports
- E. industry peers
NEW QUESTION 19
You are a systems engineer and are trying to build credibility and rapport with senior leadership within your customer. Which method is the best way to demonstrate these qualities?
- A. Understand the current state of their network infrastructure so that you can advise them how the latest technology developments will be incorporated into a refresh of the infrastructure.
- B. Understand what business drivers are impacting their market place.
- C. Understand the current state of their network infrastructure so that you can describe a plan to refresh the infrastructure.
- D. Provide the customer with the latest technology developments so that they understand how can you help them.
NEW QUESTION 20
For which categories can collaboration between the sales professional and the customer achieve business goals?
- A. industry markets, technology innovation, and business incentives
- B. line of business, technology innovation, and business outcomes
- C. industry markets, technology innovation, and business outcomes
- D. line of business, industry markets, and realized business value
100% Valid and Newest Version 810-440 Questions & Answers shared by Certleader, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.certleader.com/810-440-dumps.html (New 93 Q&As)