Cisco 200-150 Dumps 2019
Proper study guides for 200-150 DCICN Introducing Cisco Data Center Networking certified begins with preparation products which designed to deliver the by making you pass the 200-150 test at your first time. Try the free right now.
Also have 200-150 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
On a Cisco router, which configuration register setting bypasses the contents of the NVRAM?
- A. 0x102
- B. 0x2102
- C. 0x2120
- D. 0x2124
- E. 0x2142
NEW QUESTION 2
How many bits are in an IPv4 address?
- A. 32
- B. 24
- C. 8
- D. 4
NEW QUESTION 3
How many video endpoints can call into a CMR Cloud meeting?
- A. 10
- B. 25
- C. 50
- D. 8
NEW QUESTION 4
Which statement describes the use of zones in a VSAN?
- A. zones are configured at the fabric core.
- B. An HBA or storage device can belong to one zone.
- C. zones limit unicast, multicast, and broadcast traffic.
- D. zones are a group ports within a single VSAN.
NEW QUESTION 5
An engineer implemented a new VSAN and examined the F-mode trunks connecting an upstream switch. The engineer noticed that the new VSAN is stuck in initializing. Which two options explain why this is happening? (Choose two.)
- A. A device has not attempted to log in the ne VSAN across the trunk.
- B. Only the primary VSAN lists as active while subordinate VSANs stay initializing.
- C. The trunk must be disabled an re-enabled to join the new VSAN.
- D. Only the secondary VSAN lists as active while primary VSANs stay initializing.
- E. The new VSAN has not been configured in the upstream switch.
NEW QUESTION 6
Which two hosts are part of subnet 172.16.160.0/20? (Choose two.)
- A. 172.16.168.0
- B. 172.16.176.1
- C. 172.16.160.255
- D. 172.16.160.0
- E. 172.16.176.255
NEW QUESTION 7
Refer to the exhibit.
What type of network communication is depicted?
- A. 802 3 frame
- B. TCP packet
- C. UDP packet
- D. Ethernet frame
NEW QUESTION 8
Ethernet 1/1 is assigned IP address 10.1.1.1 with subnet mask 255.255.255.0. Which configuration is used to configure EIGRP on a Cisco Nexus 7000 switch?
- A. feature eigrp!interface Ethernet1/1ip address 10.1.1.1 255.255.255.0no shutdown!router eigrp 1network 10.1.1.0 0.0.0.255
- B. feature eigrp!router eigrp 1autonomous-system 1!interface Ethernet1/1ip address 10.1.1.1/24ip router eigrp 1no shutdown
- C. router eigrp 1autonomous-system 1!interface Ethernet1/1ip address 10.1.1.1/24ip router eigrp 1no shutdown
- D. feature eigrp!interface Ethernet1/1ip address 10.1.1.1/24no shutdown!router eigrp 1network 10.1.1.0 0.0.0.255
NEW QUESTION 9
Drag and drop the feature on the left to the correct description on the right.
Explanation: Authorization = Provide access control and verifies whether the connected user can execute a submitted
Authentication = The process of verifying the identity of the person or device accessing the resource. Accounting = Provides a method to collect and log information, and send the information to the AAA server
for billing, auditing, and reporting
RBAC = A method of restricting or authorization system access for users based on user roles and locales.
NEW QUESTION 10
Which list contains the different methods of authorization that are used by AAA?
- A. T ACACS+, ACL, AD, Local, and RADIUS
- B. TACACS+, ACL, Local, and AD
- C. TACACS+, None, Local, and ACL
- D. TACACS+, None, Local, and RADIUS
NEW QUESTION 11
Which option includes the two devices that can be connected when a Cisco Fabric Extender Transceiver is used?
- A. Server to Cisco Nexus 5548 Switch
- B. Server to Cisco Nexus 5010 Switch
- C. Cisco Nexus 2000 Series Fabric Extender to Cisco Nexus 5500 Switch
- D. Server to Cisco Nexus 2000 Series Fabric Extender
NEW QUESTION 12
Which situation will cause a switch to flood traffic out all of the ports on the switch?
- A. The switch receives a destination MAC address of 0000.0000.0000
- B. The switch receives a destination MAC address of ffff.ffff.ffff
- C. The switch receives a source MAC address of 0000.0000.0000
- D. The switch’s TCAM reaches the MAC address limit.
- E. The switch was configured in cut-through mode.
NEW QUESTION 13
Which two options describe what can happen when devices are in the same broadcast domain? (Choose two.)
- A. They are on the same VLAN and the same switch.
- B. They are on different VLANs and the same switch.
- C. They are on different VLANs and different switches.
- D. They are on the same VLAN and different switches.
NEW QUESTION 14
Which two networking devices forward data based on destination MAC address? (Choose two.)
- A. Repeater
- B. Bridge
- C. Switch
- D. Router
- E. Hub
NEW QUESTION 15
Drag and drop each port description on the left to the port type on the right required to support it.
Fiber Channel: Fiber channel port Storage port
All others will go to the Ethernet.
NEW QUESTION 16
Which two type of endpoint are used for the Ethernet encapsulation of FibreChannelframes? (Choose two.)
- A. FIP
- B. virtual Fibre Channel
- C. Fibre Channel Forwarder (FCF)
- D. fCoE node (Enode)
- E. iSCSI
NEW QUESTION 17
Which option describes what a switch does after it items that a host has connected to a switch port?
- A. Flood the frame only on all of its trunk ports.
- B. Create a MAC to port mapping entry in MAC table.
- C. Flood the frame only on all of its access ports.
- D. Discard the frame.
Recommend!! Get the Full 200-150 dumps in VCE and PDF From 2passeasy, Welcome to Download: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/200-150/ (New 177 Q&As Version)